Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

6 minutes ago, tychondus said:

Look harder. Of the latest (re)release Mesa, Mag, Nyx, Rhino, and Atlas are a few that i can think of that had shared parts. I have the data from Chroma prime onwards. I have no data before that. And clearly 5 is more than 0.

Did you really look at them? All of your examples follow what I said. On release, each warframe's parts drops from one relic, each relic holding one of the parts.

unknown.png

This is Atlas prime's list of relics, all of them on the list are unique and the red relics were only just released with Ivara prime. On release, Atlas prime had each part drop from one relic, each relic only dropping one of his parts.

Although we had good connections and pings railjack was a buggy mess today.

Also balancing is still bad. Turrets are a joke (killing 90 fighters is boring as hell). Crewships instakill you in archwing after destroying their core.

Right now it is space without ninja. It doesn't connect anything. It even has its own starchart.....

Railjack never gives me the feeling of a battleship. But maybe that's why they lost the Old War???

Such potential ... just some light years away.

I am done alphatesting for now...

2 hours ago, Arancino said:

Talking about railjack "roles", we have people which pilots the ship, who fixes hulls and breaches, who takes care about dropships and who usually goes for the objectives, this is the definition of team play and that's perfectly fine, except that players have to loot items inside objectives for themselfs and, unlikely everything else, this loot is not shared. It's really one of the big issues since players might forget to waypoint or to tell their squad about potential loot, considering we could get an Umbra Forma blueprint and guns blueprints from caches and bosses. Making them shared like every other loot should be mandatory, specially because some objectives requires both the Railjack Crew and the Away Crew to work together, how bad would be "ehy get in the Railjack so I can come into the galleon and loot the items you got already"... please..

this.

This.

THIS.

Btw what's the drop % on that Umbra Forma?

Dear DE, FIX INCOMING DAMAGE TO ARCHWING DAMN!!!

Enter crewship = Ok. Catapult invulneravility works.

Exit dying crewship = instadead during black screen. No matter what; OMFG WTF,

Archwing with all survivability mods installed, life, armor, shield, shield regen. What else I can do?

Also just one projectile from any random fighter and burnbuttscreamsalloverthespace. Balance!

Where are those RJ economy changes u guys that u guys said that are comming ?  I thing Reb posted it on twitter? RJ as of right now is spend 250 plat or farm for 1 month straight , cos I played the whole weekend and still can't afford anything worth building.

MK I and MK II are pretty much worthless considering how fast u can get to veil and get MK III , yet their prices are insultingly high those part should be dirt cheap to build , I doN't mind the prices of MK III even tho the are worse since they are considered "end game" drops , but then there are those repair drones ... yea they are pay to win no question about it 

It's bad design I can play non RJ content to "farm plat" then use said plat to buy these drones. If u make a mode fun and rewarding people will play it ( othere then if they have arbi drones, they are a different problem who make most of the roster non viable) . I love this game to the death  and RJ was one of the most fun I ever had , it just bugs me the wrong way ( no pun intended) to know that I won't fly my own ships for weeks do to the economy.

Tl.DR MK I and II should be dirt cheap and MKIII should have a more reasonable repair cost 

ps I also dislike component variables ( reactors are the worst imo)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb nelu_Y3K:

Make sure to buy the Prime Access to get that MOD DROP BOOSTER cause we cant trade raijack mode. Definitely not PAY 2 WIN trust me.

DE = EA?

You mean the Mod Drop Booster that isn't included in the Ivara Prime Access and can't be bought with Plat which means there  is NO way to aquire it at the moment?

@[DE]Rebecca / DE - do you ever play game sessions over VPN to simulate remote connections from different countries?

I guess not, the same problems persist with game synchronization... To the point where remote people are even afraid to get outside of Railjack.

Also, Veil Proxima missions now still are "kill crew ship on sight" due buggy repair of all grineer ships over whole map. To the point where Zetki Cryophon Mark 3 with 14610 damage does not even make a scratch to attacking ships which are far away from crew ships...

Please fix most annoying issues first.

Thanks for other updates anyways.

P.S> Playing 100 missions in Veil Proxima as average player without cheats will reveal all issues.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed being loaded into a completely different mission when attempting to play a dynamic mission types (Kuva Siphons, Syndicate etc) when using Public matchmaking. This only occurred if there were more than one of that mission-type on the same planet at the same time. 

I found this really annoying when it first started happening, but now that it's gone I actually kind of miss it. It was really nice being able to be just dropped into whatever mission was populated at the time and not only have a party, but also have to deal with the uncertain mission you got dumped into.

It was nice to have more consistent party play, and I found the additional challenge of the mission uncertainty really enjoyable.

Is it possible that this could be something that can be toggled on and off or something?

vor einer Stunde schrieb tychondus:

Rubbish. Normally there are overlapping parts in relics. This is the first i have seen where EVERY part is in its own relic. To make matters worse. NONE of these relics are in the bounty rotation.

I call BS. At least Atlas Prime had no overlapping.

I appreciate the updates and fixes to RJ, but the shiny has worn off now in terms of what you do in a Railjack mission - now it’s just farming.

To that end, though, the lack of fully shared drops across the team in RJ and the unfinishable-mission bugs are major disincentives to play. 

2 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

WSNQtvo.jpg

Seriously, DE? Brilliant implementation here, can't go to your dry dock after any hotfix so you're just forced to abort and lose all your rewards.

Also, selling Dirac and Rush Repair Drone on the market for platinum vs. all the grind required feels pretty gross and definitely giving pay to win vibes.

Reminder that giving liches cheap insta-kills on us is bad game design.

Explain this 'pay to win' to me. How does someone having a better Railjack than you mean they win? How are they impacting your gameplay? What is the effect of them having more Dirac or Repair Drone's causing you? 

It's just funny when you say "Pay to Win", in a pure team based PVE game..... 

Hmm...well, I tested Octavia and, indeed, the song bug isn't fixed. I might seriously consider renaming my weapons & pets with words like "Fix" and "Octavia" until she's fixed. (Only joking....maybe.) Might-be-jokes aside, I'm asking again :

Please. Fix. Oc.ta.via.

Thanks in advance. Soon enough, I hope.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb OliverSniper:

ps I also dislike component variables ( reactors are the worst imo)

I'd like to highlight this one, cause it was really frustrating today! This is really stupid. I got a Zekti MKIII Reactor with 28 Avionic Capacity and 140 Flux Capacity. My friend got in the same mission the same reactor, but his one has 48 Avionic and 260 Flux Capacity... sorry, but this is bulls... There shouldn't be this much differnce in all stats. It was even the same reward 😡

11 minutes ago, Ceanmunt said:

It's just funny when you say "Pay to Win", in a pure team based PVE game..... 

See the market prices for Fresnels/Trachons/Titanium/Pustrels for platinum.

And for just one Mark 3 module you need ~500+~9000+18000+~32000 of it. See the total platinum price for it. Then check the cost of your time to get fully upgraded ship by just grinding (I hate that part myself). Then see price of Rush Repair Drone. Problem solved for each module you need costing just 50 platinum.

So here it goes... 🙂

Archived