Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Hotfix: Ivara Prime

[DE]Helen

b5edcc1223c5ad95d87145e102a2afa2.png

IVARA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!

Practice stealth as you track your prey, then strike with ruthless precision as Ivara Prime! No hunt is complete without the Baza Prime and Aksomati Prime!

Ivara Prime
As regal and lethal as a nighttime wood, this is the queen of the hunt in her ultimate form.

Baza Prime
The Orokin-engineered definition of silent lethality.

Aksomati Prime
The elegant Aksomati precisely refined to its ultimate manifestation.

You can find Ivara Prime, Baza Prime, and Aksomati Prime Relics in their classic spots (Void, Derelict, Defense, Survival, etc). Check your in-game Codex for Relic drop locations.

619553eba51472f8a63b62dd1be8b276.png

Get the newest Prime gear with Ivara Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market!   

Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime have entered the Vault!

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Zephyr Prime Chassis with Equinox Prime Neuroptics
  • Replaced Arbiters of Hexis’ Sacrifice of Kronen Prime Blade with Tipedo Prime Handle 
  • Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Zephyr Prime Chassis with Wukong Prime Chassis 

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

*With the addition of this new Prime Access comes the next wave of Riven Disposition changes, as we were able to include it with the Ivara Prime build! Please read our Dev Workshop post for all the changes:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ralfiyo said:

A hot fix and yet i still have problems with my ivara skirt it can't be seen 

GPX8pkx.jpg

W/E maybe is not a problem with ivara prime that thing is bright 

I7HnZKe.jpg

Nop barely visible i love ivara she in my top frame plz fix this 

Its hard to believe they STILL haven't fixed this.

And I cant use my astera skin to get past how awful the transparent bits look on the switch.

Edited by (NSW)Nadlug

5 hours ago, Ralfiyo said:

Welp, there goes my motivation to farm her ASAP. I'll just do other things and crack her relics when I happen to get one.

I can't imagine the disappointment of people who bought her Prime Access because they like her design.

• 2 weeks later...
Am 30.12.2019 um 22:06 schrieb (NSW)ManicDevlin:

My internet is just fine. I said it worked fine until old blood update. If you cared to look at switch bug sections many people having this problem. 

This bug is easy to fix. It only happens if you don't close the game and put the switch into standby. after restarting you get 1000ping. Just close the game when you don't play it and the bug is gone.

On 2019-12-17 at 3:05 PM, (NSW)Tetra-V said:

GPX8pkx.jpg

I7HnZKe.jpg

Thank you for reporting this! Just wanted to let you know that the team is aware, so you can expect a fix on the way - if not in the coming build, then very soon after!

• 4 weeks later...

An update on the Ivara skirt bug! The team discovered that the bug has been appearing across all platforms. We expect to have a fix for the next PC mainline update and will make sure that fix is added to the following console update. 🙂