Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Refining Fixed?

(XBOX)SupremeMorph

I hope so. Just had my ship on a mission near Saturn and a person was asking about refining. I had a smell of the refining topic lately, but thought it was players griefing others who brought their ship into space. Spending loot. Surely if the mission takes too long due to a ship being low hull health, weak turrets, pilot shifting all over the place making it impossible for turrets to kill anything..... player archwinging without the launcher to a Cruise Ship and being one shot my homing missiles.... repeatedly....meh.

I refine, if the mission requires more ability to fix ship or for some odd reason the munitions are spent. (tip: Do not fly about attracting more NPCs at once than necessary. Let the group turret them without pilot crazyness. Spend on that Bulkhead health and Grid.) Is the UI telling what is going on? Are loot materials shared per party? I thought they were. I will spend the time at the end of the mission to archwing around and gather materials and loot from destroyed enemy ships. I feel I get fewer Copernics lately per mission. 0o 1,000+ cubic diodes, but maybe 300 Cupernics. (with resource drop chance and resource booster. I know resource drop chance lessened my chance to see red marked rocks, which copernics come from outside Railjack on Venus, but it seemed I got more per railjack mission until one of the recent updates.) /shrug

One minor aspect, I wish I could cancel contributing resources after contributing resources. I picked the wrong turret gun. I'm going to refine the turret and get my mats back after it's completed. meh. (I wish I had not spent any mats on dojo railjack components. I've gotten several T1 &T2 components as loot that are better than dojo components.... terminal next to railjack terminal for dojo components. I thought the grind for drops would be tougher and more diverse stats per loot drops.)

1 hour ago, Floham said:

I hope so. Just had my ship on a mission near Saturn and a person was asking about refining. I had a smell of the refining topic lately, but thought it was players griefing others who brought their ship into space. Spending loot. Surely if the mission takes too long due to a ship being low hull health, weak turrets, pilot shifting all over the place making it impossible for turrets to kill anything..... player archwinging without the launcher to a Cruise Ship and being one shot my homing missiles.... repeatedly....meh.

I refine, if the mission requires more ability to fix ship or for some odd reason the munitions are spent. (tip: Do not fly about attracting more NPCs at once than necessary. Let the group turret them without pilot crazyness. Spend on that Bulkhead health and Grid.) Is the UI telling what is going on? Are loot materials shared per party? I thought they were. I will spend the time at the end of the mission to archwing around and gather materials and loot from destroyed enemy ships. I feel I get fewer Copernics lately per mission. 0o 1,000+ cubic diodes, but maybe 300 Cupernics. (with resource drop chance and resource booster. I know resource drop chance lessened my chance to see red marked rocks, which copernics come from outside Railjack on Venus, but it seemed I got more per railjack mission until one of the recent updates.) /shrug

One minor aspect, I wish I could cancel contributing resources after contributing resources. I picked the wrong turret gun. I'm going to refine the turret and get my mats back after it's completed. meh. (I wish I had not spent any mats on dojo railjack components. I've gotten several T1 &T2 components as loot that are better than dojo components.... terminal next to railjack terminal for dojo components. I thought the grind for drops would be tougher and more diverse stats per loot drops.)

I am not sure what you mean is refining. 

Refining is converting the stuff in the forge into actual loot (resources that you take home) after mission ends. 

What you are talking about is forging and salvaging.