Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dedicated button for Prime Armor effects?

Eyeless

With Melee 3.0 getting rid of channeling, we now have to build a 2x combo multiplier to activate the neat channel effects we could previously toggle at our leisure, view channeling.

What I don't like about this is, by default, the combo multiplier vanishes very quickly.

Not all melee builds use body count.

Missions don't always have enough enemies to keep combo going for the effects to be observed.

Personally, I don't like having to depend on spawns and kill-count just to see the cool effects on the armors I bought, and only for a brief period.

We have ephemeras. Joke mods that sprout daisies. So much work has gone into ensuring the players can customize their Warframes to the nth degree.

I'm proposing you implement a dedicated toggle-key for channel effects, so those of us with armor effects can enjoy them whenever, like we used to be able to.

Only this time, if implemented, could it have no correlation with melee or our energy bars?

Just a simple keybind for us to activate our armor effects. Please?

Thank you for reading.

23 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Remember Channeling still needs to be reimplemented, so maybe that triggers them too.

I have considered this, but as I said in my first post - I'd prefer we remove the armor effects from channeling / melee altogether, and make it something you can freely toggle on/off.