Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Reifnir said:

Not a fan of this. Now be barely get any Dirac at all. I got a whooping 100 from clearing out an asteroid base, I'm NOT looking forward doing that 17 more times to bring one Grid node from 2 to 3  😕

Yeah don't worry, in the Veil 1k dirac is like a 20% chance mission end bonus.

The Healing fields in Veil Proxima seem to be visible only to host.

Enemies heal WAY too fast when they touch the field or sit in it.

Sometimes, enemies gain permanent healing from the healing fields, even after the field is destroyed.

4 hours ago, anfuerudo said:

Discrepancies between intrincics that you should've got and what you really got still persist.

Hide contents

QRjvIUw.jpg

Yr54KXC.jpg

And there's no solution to it. Jumping to another mission(free flight) instead of straight to the dry dock solves literally nothing.

And this was supposed to be a "fixed" thing.

Can confirm, myself and party of four all replicated this behavior twice. This may also be affecting reported loot drops (lost one set of loot entirely from one run).

Suggestion: Can we have like a countdown timer of at least 1 hour whenever a hotfix is about to commence? like notify all players 1h prior to the hotfix and pop up notification between 15 min interval, just to give us time to extract or not to start a new mission so we won't lose any progress

Please allow squadshare of resources inside galleons

Remove the refine mechanic

These are causing much hostility between players specially in public play (as no solo mode present)

These feautures are not at all part of the railjack but just undue complications with no depth

8 hours ago, Exastiken said:

Can we please do away with the RNG stats on railjack components and armaments? It's a really malicious grind.

This. Having to roll the dice yet again adds precisely nothing of value to the game. It was a terrible idea with rivens, it was a terrible idea with kuva weapons and it's still a terrible idea now.

Seriously DE. You need some help with your gambling problem.

EDIT: and of course, there are still several unfixed bugs

Healing bubbles from Crewships in Veil Proxima are invisible to clients and heal at an absurd rate, making fighters basically unkillable.

Also, please allow us to scrap half repaired Railjack parts! If you find a better part than the one you´re repairing atm, the only way to get rid of the now obsolete part is to pump more resources into it, just to be able to scrap it.

Thanks for the update! 

8 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

At least remove half the cost to craft resources, with all the RNG this is getting asinine

So its either 50 plat per part or grinding all day to get enough of those cubics, copernicsm carbides and pusstrels. Rare resources drop more frequently than the amount i need of commons. This is hella backwards and i think common costs should be halved.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb DoomFruit:

This. Having to roll the dice yet again adds precisely nothing of value to the game. It was a terrible idea with rivens, it was a terrible idea with kuva weapons and it's still a terrible idea now.

Seriously DE. You need some help with your gambling problem.

And better, dont even tell us that you implemented such a bad idea yet again. I wouldnt have used my mk3 gun if I would have known about that crap...

My Lavan Reactor MKII  (+37 Avionics, +30 Fluxcapacity) is broken. A) it disequippes itself on looking in the menu for reactors B) 30+37=66 and 250+30=282 tha game cant even add two numbers correctly.

Seriously please show us your QA process, you often say that you need more time and want to do it right instead of just fast.. how is empyrean possible to be so incredibly bugged on every occasion? With all honesty how, the f, is it possible to release something that is so broken any player who plays a(!) round notices it. How did QA miss all that or why did you choose to ignore those bugs?

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes towards

People are saying there is a new quest in Veil Proxima that reward the BP of Shedu... but it depends on chance for a sentient ship to spawn???

I mean... it is a quest made for people to play, so why now make a quest hidden behind RNG? I think it is not reasonable.

The quest and sentient ships should spawn in perhaps 1 of the nodes in Veil Proxima. It's ok for the parts drop to be RNG as usual.... but the quest itself and the sentient ships are RNG, is something very not nice, don't you think?

Also, why now the game is going into the direction of multiple layers of RNG? It will only frustrate players.

Edit: my bad I have wrong loadout on and there're no bug report here (I was reporting a with wisp's reservoirs while in archwing mode) sorry for this don't see the option to delete this comment so all I can do is to edit this.

Edit 2: I just encountered the bug again. It wasn't me using the wrong loadout. My wisp build has 278% duration which is 83.4s when I exit Railjack the first time the duration of the buff is correct which is 83s. But once the buff expired and I re-entered the ship again the duration become base duration which is 29-30s. 

9 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

At least remove half the cost to craft resources, with all the RNG this is getting asinine

The resources needed even for a MKI are WAY too high. 

But since they sell rush drones, I don´t think they will change this. They should, though.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Fixed inability to complete a Railjack mission with a Pulse Turbine objective if a Host migration occurred, due to vulnerable radiators respawning and breaking the objective.

general fix: 

SERVER BASED SESSIONS

Archived