Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

The grind is getting out of hand, quickly. Also, in this kind of missions, there should be PERMANENT pickup for all, which means people focus on tasks, and not on flying all over the place trying to collect anything that they can before despawn/mission/end/whatever. Clearly, You at DE had some good intentions about Railjack, but the game mode is flawed as hell, and not fun to play after a while. It is just another farm this or that, with no real fun and reward given, considering drop rates...

1 minute ago, Xyhon said:

The grind is getting out of hand, quickly. Also, in this kind of missions, there should be PERMANENT pickup for all, which means people focus on tasks, and not on flying all over the place trying to collect anything that they can before despawn/mission/end/whatever. Clearly, You at DE had some good intentions about Railjack, but the game mode is flawed as hell, and not fun to play after a while. It is just another farm this or that, with no real fun and reward given, considering drop rates...

They literally just buffed drop rates on avionics, that's a 50% boost to drop rate. Considering mobility, recruit yourself a decent pilot and use some speed avionics. It really isn't that hard to maneuver, and archwing has blink. Honestly, if it were a few missions to build a mk2 or mk3 there would be no feeling of actual achievement or reward. Instant Gratification isn't something we need more of.

As long as we're giving Crewships their own icon, could we possibly get one for Ramsleds as well? It can be a little hard to pick out the tiny thing that you need to shoot right now out of all the other fighters surrounding the ship, especially when you don't know what angle it's coming from. Maybe a triangle or something along those lines?

18 hours ago, -SylviaLyyneheym.MAFU said:

Please in the name of god, fix the last CREWSHIP don't Spawn / Stucks...
Please...

When in Railjack missions with an Asteroid Hangar objective, the "destroyer" you can steal from the hangar counts is a crewship. Just steal it, then destroy it from the inside.
Better to break it anyway, since actually getting it out of the hangar is almost impossible (it gets hung up in the hangar door frame.)

1 hour ago, Xyhon said:

I suggest you try the respectful approach when attempting to voice your concerns. 

You most certainly will not be taken seriously if half of your post is just railing on the game because of personal bias. 

Seriously, Railjack was supposed to be a milestone for Warframe, but it is about to become a disaster.

The reason is a series of incredible bugs and hot fixes that created problems without solving them!

I originally liked the experience brought by Railjack, but a series of bugs and problematic hot fixes forced me to leave Warframe temporarily.

56 minutes ago, ProfessorPlum said:

As long as we're giving Crewships their own icon, could we possibly get one for Ramsleds as well? It can be a little hard to pick out the tiny thing that you need to shoot right now out of all the other fighters surrounding the ship, especially when you don't know what angle it's coming from. Maybe a triangle or something along those lines?

It would be great for pilots and gunners to get an indicator on the hud with a different color/shape marker for ramsleds. 

Just now, Kitty_Prime said:

Seriously, Railjack was supposed to be a milestone for Warframe, but it is about to become a disaster.

The reason is a series of incredible bugs and hot fixes that created problems without solving them!

It is a milestone for sure.

Bugs are a part of warframe when major content is released. They will slowly remove most of the game breaking bugs. Just be patient.

I'm not sure whether this is intentional but the drop rate on the bulkheads from cutters appears to be 0, so far i'm yet to get a single zetki bulkhead despite having numerous seeker volleys. I am yet to encounter another player who has not found them at least once. This cannot be right, the drop rate is 0.15% for both, so how come I only ever find seeker volley?

19 hours ago, NeyoSemperDux said:

Thanks!

Not sure if this update fixed this, but I keep getting a bug that makes missions spawn one less crewship than what is needed for the objectives. This is awful for me as a constant host because the squad members still get the rewards from the mission, yet I get screwed from them.

Clients don't get the rewards too. I lose the Pennant's BP because of this bug ^^'

2 hours ago, Andevarg said:

As an Inaros main, I feel like having to recharge scarab armor each time I go after a crewship just adds so much extra time to having to board them. If you could manage to have scarab armor be retained after entering/exiting archwing it would be very much appreciated. Nothing like having to recharge it and try to mess with the laggy operator inputs to refill my health before actually doing my job. Adding onto the laggy operator bit, there's input lag with operators, almost like trying to enter/exit in a hub or orbiter. During this point of being unable to input return to warframe, you can very easily die and be stuck with transference interference. This makes Vazarin's protective dash very risky and clunky to use. Really don't want to be forced to play Valkyr Prime or straight stealth just to play boarder without getting shredded by grineer crews. Thank you, DE. Otherwise, Empyrean is tons of fun. ^^ Also, to anyone complaining about how much wreckage you've been scrapping, just remember the change is a balance to removing the 400-500 dirac you'd get in a mission from just fighters. That's less than 3 missions to fully max a grid with the completion dirac rewards, so suck it up. It's a balance change, your income prior to this hasn't really changed.

Not just him but ALL frames that would be great, Rhino armor is the same thing you leave one go to next and your armor is gone and it doesn't even have an energy drain to consider "cheating"

2 hours ago, Xyhon said:

They have it in the patch notes that they are working on universal loot.  So I feel they already realized it's wrong that the guy leaving the ship gets everything.

52 minutes ago, CFandCo said:

I would much rather see the Railjack components and armaments not have randomized bonuses. If there are mk 1, 2 and 3 variants just give them appropriate leveled stats for the content they would be used for.

I'm good with random just not MK III can randomly be LOWER than MK II, there really needs to be a bottom limit

Archived