Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

vor 11 Stunden schrieb tape_drive_TS1140:

You obviously do not know about different rng functions in programming and how cheap variant is definitely a bad choice over real rng.

I know enough about programming and statistics that

a) you're not going to get real rng anyway
b) small tests are meaningless

On 2019-12-18 at 1:26 PM, Dovahheim said:

It took them 5 years to understand that players want a universal vacuum. Until now they have been pretty terrible at listening and understanding player feedback and they took the stance that requiring a mod slot for something that should always be in effect was too good despite all evidence and opinion to the contrary. Even now, and until they remove the RNG on railjack weapons, they don't always listen.

1. I'm totally on-board with the universal vacuum idea don't get me wrong. I talked about it with others before and I don't mind asking for it again. Not having universal Vacuum and honestly as well as universal companion mods bothers me. 
2. I feel like the only person who doesn't have a problem with rng on railjack weapons because the weapons were already good in the first place. Honestly it's the only thing keeping me on and playing the game other than intrinsic farm which im nearly rank 9 on gunnery which I'm excited about. if you have mkiii weapons and not doing a lot of damage then there is something wrong going on in all honesty.
3. I do want to see opinions backed up by suggestions rather than just complaints because It is not the most helpful thing to understand and work around. RNG on weapons is made so there is variety on them rather than just straight up meta which would've been figured out in less than a week then we would have another case of 99% of players are using X weapon. I min-max any time I get the chance and after the hotfix for RNG dropped I started switching out and alternating my weapons because I started thinking about more efficient combos to use which is fun in it self for me. I do feel like missions can be shortened and that rewards can somewhat be increased because I don't have too much time to play and i have barely 2-3 days to play and I don't even have the weekend because I have work.
4. Lastly, I didn't say that they are the best, I said that they are one of the best because they do in fact listen for the most part which is something DE has been known to do for the 5 years I've been playing the game. I haven't played many other games that listened to their players as much other than some balance changes for pvp. Of course, no one is perfect and that honestly needs to be addressed more. DE doesn't always listen, but for the most part, I believe they do.

P.S This is in no way a hate message of some sort, I am just stating my honest opinion on the matter and I would love to debate this when we get the chance.

On 2019-12-18 at 5:31 PM, Andevarg said:

They literally just buffed drop rates on avionics, that's a 50% boost to drop rate. Considering mobility, recruit yourself a decent pilot and use some speed avionics. It really isn't that hard to maneuver, and archwing has blink. Honestly, if it were a few missions to build a mk2 or mk3 there would be no feeling of actual achievement or reward. Instant Gratification isn't something we need more of.

What does anything you pointed has to do with loot/etc I pointed? 

On 2019-12-18 at 6:55 PM, Leqesai said:

I suggest you try the respectful approach when attempting to voice your concerns. 

You most certainly will not be taken seriously if half of your post is just railing on the game because of personal bias. 

I had done that, and I am done with that. Personal? Check the forums, get some info in game, learn some more.

5 hours ago, Xyhon said:

I had done that, and I am done with that. Personal? Check the forums, get some info in game, learn some more.

Personal bias is the perception you have based on how you interpret situational data. Just because things don't work correctly or the way you want doesn't mean you have to be offended by the problems or stir up issues in a public forum.

Also, just because you have taken the respectful approach in the past you are not justified in acting rude in the present. This is why we punish children when they scream and throw tantrums if they don't get what they want, so the grow up with the skills necessary to confront issues through conventions of mutual respect.

Archived