Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Okay - you get rid of the 2k Cred Caches on the Railjack, but what about the ones from the older missions that are level 30 and up? Or even as rewards when running for relics on places like Void, Sedna, etc? Spent nearly 40 minutes and got 4 2k cred caches and only 1 or 2 relics... That were both Neo, btw.

Also - kinda a bummer when you're running for new relics (i.e. Ivara Prime relics), looking specifically for Axi A9 in the places that they say you can and get either Axi A8 or Axi A3 instead! That's just infuriating when the numbers are off by just a few. Change the relic system or how the RNG works. Some of us refuse to pay for you to get more JoJo Statues by paying for Prime Access...  

2 hours ago, Gilational said:

And secondly , the changes to breaches to nothing to the urgency of breaches. Currently, since the only way to die was from a major breach timer running out, and you have invulnerability when under 100 HP during that timer, the best course of action it to wait for the last second to fix the major breach, then after it's fixed, wait for another one. This is on top of how fixing a minor breach brings your ship above 100 HP, which you could then take damage and reset the major breach timer. A full rework of Railjack's damage system is in order, since railjacks (at least early on) are paper mache even in Earth Proxima until under 100 HP which they are invincible. The best thing in my opinion is to make enemies do very little direct damage and give hull breaches a DoT, making them what kills your ship. Lower the major breach timer to 30 seconds, and then hull breaches are something to worry about instead of something to make you invincible.

Then there's thisYS2ePa9.png?width=1057&height=389

"unbeatable recharge rates" and 0 recharge rate bonus should not be a thing, and another thing that shouldn't happen is one Zetki Reactor MK II giving +7 Avionics +40 flux capacity (useless) with another giving +26 Avionics and +70 flux capacity. Tighten RNG so it doesn't have absurd variation where one drop is useless and another outclasses everything. These two are my most hoped for fixes, though I could see RNG tightening being much easier than a rework to Railjack damage. Please at least do one before you go on holiday, thank you.

See (most of) post from previous hotfix thread on important changes to Railjack

Could we get a chance to abord a repair that we started? This is so annoying!

And we need to say that we want to Auto scrap any wreckage with a certain tier. Why would i want MK1&2 if i am only running MK3?

EDIT: DOES ANYONE KNOW IF INTRINSICS ARE HARD CAPED AT 124? i have over 130 after a mission but it doesn't show!!!

EDIT2: Intrinsics show wrong amount after mission. During mission it is correct!

7 minutes ago, GruntBlender said:

So liches are done then? No more revisions to them?

rthey said on last dev stream lichs won't see a change for this year while they are focused on Railjack. I hope they do revist lich's myself and they aren't just using it as a excuse to ignore it and hope the community forgets about it. 

after the near year when things settle back down I hope the community, You, I and many other's keep bringing up how terrible the lich system is where it stands despite some improvements to it. 

4 минуты назад, Mr.Mist сказал:

Can we please undo contributing at wreckeage repair, if i already contribute something but dont want to add other things because finally got something better, it will stuck permanently in my inventory (can't scrap, won't continue contribute)

Need that badly

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Increased the Wreckage Dirac Scrap Values across the board by 3x.
MK I Wreckage increased from 25 to 75 Dirac.
MK II Wreckage increased from 50 to 150 Dirac.
MK III Wreckage increased from 75 to 225 Dirac.

So what about the parts we already scrapped? We're just out a couple thousand I guess.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Octavia using the default songs for Clients.

Alright, can use this for pugs again.

As for the DIrac issue, have that maxed so doesn't affect me.

Been enjoying this air war so far.

Ah yes, an hour after I scrapped half a dozen unrepaired components, you triple their dirac value, while removing almost all the tasty 50-200 dirac drops. Removing them from fighters sounds so inocuus until you realize *everything* except crewships is a classified as a fighter.

1 minute ago, Mephane said:

Ah yes, an hour after I scrapped half a dozen unrepaired components, you triple their dirac value, while removing almost all the tasty 50-200 dirac drops. Removing them from fighters sounds so inocuus until you realize *everything* except crewships is a classified as a fighter.

They gotta sell those Dirac packs somehow.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Increased the Wreckage Dirac Scrap Values across the board by 3x.
MK I Wreckage increased from 25 to 75 Dirac.
MK II Wreckage increased from 50 to 150 Dirac.
MK III Wreckage increased from 75 to 225 Dirac.

No one cares about Dirac seriously. I have already maxed everything Dirac relatec and still cant craft a single MKII anything. (15k titanium Im looking at u)

Edit: Resources overall is next on the to do list! You go DE

Archived