Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Can you please make it so that away team resources are shared? As it stands the experience is like this: "okay mission done, now everyone out and find the loot+re-do what the "away team" just did and go inside to get all of the extra drops... 5-10 minutes of down time later, OKAY! next missions.

that's a little.... slow; and I KNOW you guys said you want to keep this fast paced (hence the removal of the power allotting system on the ship).

Still no fix for Tenno-operated grineer ships in Railjack missions not picking up or vacuuming loot.
The Grineer ship when being controlled by a Tenno should have the same effect as a Railjack or Archwing in that it picks loot up when you try to drive into it or near it rather than completely ignoring it.

So, i was mid railjack mission and now i can't extract without aborting the mission.

I had farmed up a lot of resources and was in mission for almost an hour when this update hit....

15 isos

500 cryotic

LIth d1

300 dirac

856 titanium

19 rubedo

222 copernicds

8 Kesslers

13 gallos rods

9 nullstones

2 Fresnels

1020 cubic diodes

317 carbides

140 asterite

3 Aucrux capacitors

201 pustrels

ANother 66 isos

ANd 17 trachons.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Avionics Drop Chance Increase + Dirac Resource Drop Change:

Dirac is one-size-fits-all resource for Railjack upgrading - from Grid to Avionics. Wreckage can be scrapped for it, Avionics can be scrapped for it, and it can be found virtually everywhere in Railjack missions. Avionics are an important part of your Railjack customization and power experience, and are only found in a few places.

For this round of changes, we are doing the following:

• Removed Dirac from Grineer Fighter Drop Tables. This now means everywhere else (mission complete, scrapping, point of interest, etc) are the best sources for Dirac. Having Grineer Fighters be the best source for everything was overkill - they now are Avionics and Resource focused. 
  • Increased Avionics Drop Chance from 10% to 15% from Grineer Fighters. This means you will come across Avionics more frequently, thus - more chances at ones you don’t have, and more Dirac chances from your duplicates. 
  • Increased the Wreckage Dirac Scrap Values across the board by 3x.
    MK I Wreckage increased from 25 to 75 Dirac.
    MK II Wreckage increased from 50 to 150 Dirac.
    MK III Wreckage increased from 75 to 225 Dirac.
    This also fixed an issue with Clan Engines not all scaling correctly. 

Next up on our list is Resources overall, universal Loot Pickup sharing, and more!

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Crewships now have their own unique enemy marker to differentiate them from all other fighters around!
  • Removed (for real this time) Credit Caches from the Railjack rewards, as the ‘bonus rewards’ still included Credits. 
  • Elite Kosma Flaks will now only use their shield ability if facing their target.
  • Removed Resource collection sound for all items except: Carbides, Copernics, Cubic Diodes and Pustrels due to a constant stream of that specific sound because it happens for every single pickup. Sound is now reserved for important Forging Resources!
  • Fixed an exploit where Turret encounters would infinitely respawn despite not being intended to (nor Grineer having the means to generate infinite turrets, yet).
  • Fixed inability to complete a Railjack mission with a Pulse Turbine objective if a Host migration occurred, due to vulnerable radiators respawning and breaking the objective.
  • Fixes towards Clients taking a longer time than normal to load back into a Railjack mission after a Host migration has occurred. Clients will typically take longer than the Host to load back in, but hopefully this cuts down the load time a bit.
  • Fixed Armament Wreckage not showing their innate bonuses before and after Repair. The before Repair stats can be seen by selecting the Armament Wreckage and pressing TAB.
  • Fixed unequipping and equipping Railjack Components resulting in their upgrades stacking. 
  • Fixed a potential script error with the Missile Platforms in Railjack missions. 
  • Fixed a script error when using the Railjack Particle Ram.

Fixes:

• Fixed Octavia using the default songs for Clients.
  • Fixed Kubrow animations popping/jittering when returning to the Incubator after the menu is opened.
  • Fixes towards Syandana’s clipping through Excalibur Zato Skins body.
  • Fixed a script error when the Eidolon Teralyst screams.
  • Fixed a script error when casting numerous Archwing abilities.
  • Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.

When are you going to release the official drop table with RJ content?

We can't leave Railjack mission. Navigation map says that we need to update Warframe client to be able to leave mission. Awesome!
We have collected rare mod, can you please fix that without loosing our loot, or, at least, return it back some time after?

Thanks!

Upd: we can't choose any other _new_ mission also. Some context:

NSLSzAV.jpg

Railjack has a problem.

Making the actualy Railjack. I don't think its that bad and all but I think there should be some continuity with what is required to make the Railjacks themselves. Why do we need nanospores, but not salvage or nav cords. I have that much salvage sitting in my inventory which would make sense to use for a ship, but I'm now officially broke because of the million creds required 6 times over. If you change it sooner or later it doesn't matter I more than likely would have finished building it then anyway, but I would like to see a genuine change in the resources required, not even the amount just the set resources.

Also thanks for murdering my orokin cell count ❤️

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Afterburner_X:

Hi DE.

Now that you can get Umbra Formas from Railjack missions, can you replace that Umbra Forma reward in future Nightwaves with Primed Chamber please? ^__^

Also about Baro. When will he bring back Pedestral Prime? Last time was October 2018. Also Baro tends to bring only new cosmetics recently, which is a bit sad. If he could bring a new Weapon or Primed Mod, that would be great. Some new Primed Mods for Archwing stuff are probably a good idea, now that Railjack is here. [Primed Afterburner] when?

PLS DE, Do That. Primed Chamber should be get a new way to get in this game. 

And is there any chance to get exilus Mod slots for Melee, archgun and archmelee? 

The Amesha is THE META meanwhile in Railjack missions. Can you buff the other Archwings pls instead of nerfing usable things in this game? 

Thanks. 

Man, am I glad I got most of the initial farming done already. This will be hitting solo players hard. Turret and low level fighter farming was a good way to get off the ground alone.

2 minutes ago, Matzelito said:

PLS DE, Do That. Primed Chamber should be get a new way to get in this game.

It's Sheldon's hostage.

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Removed Dirac from Grineer Fighter Drop Tables. This now means everywhere else (mission complete, scrapping, point of interest, etc) are the best sources for Dirac. Having Grineer Fighters be the best source for everything was overkill - they now are Avionics and Resource focused. 

well, am i ever glad to had farmed so much in railjack missions that i already have maxed out the whole grid and upgraded a lot of avionics too...

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Crewships now have their own unique enemy marker to differentiate them from all other fighters around!
  • Removed (for real this time) Credit Caches from the Railjack rewards, as the ‘bonus rewards’ still included Credits. 
  •  

While you are it, how about making them appear on the HUD no matter the distance? I've lost countless hours for nothing because either the Crewship wouldn't appear, or it appeared somewhere far away and hidden from sight, or even inside objects.

Also, please remove worthless "rewards" like Ferrite as well. We seriously don't need that. And apparently neither do you guys.

rM5ocnq.jpg

The Dojo really needs to stop counting as a mission, or we need a way to extract with full rewards that doesn't involve returning to the drydock - at least during updates.  It was mildly irritating before when you'd forget and go to it first, wasting your first-mission bonus for the day, but now it's actively detrimental to people when you push an update and it won't let them return because we can only return to the drydock.

The wide randomness on these parts is absurd. I started repairs on a piece becuase I'd just not gotten anything else, then very soon after got the exact same piece...but with much better stats.  I can't do anything about the piece that's already crafting except wait for it to finish and only get half the materials back.  Meanwhile I have another piece partially funded since the first day, that I don't want to complete funding on, because I want to cancel it. But my only option right now is to fully fund it, and then break it down for, again, half the mats. Feels terrible.  We need to be able to cancel these. 

And the randomness needs to not be so extreme on these very expensive parts.  The overlap and unpredictability are ridiculous.

Hello DE and Rebecca if you are viewing this, I was wondering if you could look into why you cant use the astrea skin or the helmet on the prime version of ivara but you can on the regular ivara. is there also any reason why the prime details can be toggled on some of the skins but not all of them, like the base skin. 

4 minutes ago, npoTeyc said:

We can't leave Railjack mission. Navigation map says that we need to update Warframe client to be able to leave mission. Awesome!
We have collected rare mod, can you please fix that without loosing our loot, or, at least, return it back some time after?

Thanks!

You're SoL. Lost 90 minutes of farming a few days ago. Support won't/can't help.

Archived