[DE]Rebecca

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

4 minutes ago, npoTeyc said:

We can't leave Railjack mission. Navigation map says that we need to update Warframe client to be able to leave mission. Awesome!
We have collected rare mod, can you please fix that without loosing our loot, or, at least, return it back some time after?

Thanks!

You're SoL. Lost 90 minutes of farming a few days ago. Support won't/can't help.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

(nor Grineer having the means to generate infinite turrets, yet)

the kuva fortress-turrets tells a different story though...

• Like 2

Just now, AuroraSonicBoom said:

You're SoL. Lost 90 minutes of farming a few days ago. Support won't/can't help.

Seriously pisses me off. I just wasted an hour of my time. Right after buying a prime access pack.

Just now, Xahn said:

Seriously pisses me off. I just wasted an hour of my time. Right after buying a prime access pack.

You pretty much just bought Rebb more JoJo statues for her office by buying prime access... And they won't do anything to fix a majority of the issues until days later, if at all. It's horrible. The ship still becomes invisible for clanmates or randoms that are just sitting on it, there are script errors and crashes from aiming at random enemies, host migration issues that kick people from your squad for no reason and force them onto a railjack of their own in the same mission SOLO... There's UI issues with the Omni, there's build issues with the stuff in the back of the ship where items disappear even if no one has used them or refined them. 

I refuse to buy plat until they do some stuff right. About 6 people in my clan agree this is Plains of Eidolon on Launch all over again... Too many bugs to even care for a few weeks. 

11 minutes ago, Dmc517 said:

Thanks for the changes and fixes. Would we be able to get universal looting in Railjack missions both in and out of space? It's annoying to have something like a blueprint or a umbral forma drop for the away team and have the railjack team not get anything for it.

Unfortunately, "the blueprints for Pennant, & Quellor, must be personally picked up by the player in order to obtain it. If the Commander is killed and all players aboard disembark the spacecraft, the Galleon/Asteroid can no longer be boarded. At least one player should remain inside to ensure the entire squad can pick up the blueprint."
Too bad if the away team doesnt know this, or care about those taking care of the railjack. Anyone on railjack (like player with high engineering skill that stays on railjack to heal the ship) is likely to miss out.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Crewships now have their own unique enemy marker to differentiate them from all other fighters around!

That should be helpful, but can we get a unique marker for ram sleds? Maybe a triangle outline, instead of a diamond?

As a gunner, if I can shoot down the sled BEFORE they make contact that means I can stay on the guns, and I don't have to get off them to deal with yet another boarding party trying to set our ship on fire. (It does that just fine on its own, thanks.)

• Like 2

After 'Skirmish Completed', aborting mission will save your rewards such like weapons (for RJ ofc). Its not shown in rewards tab. Check your dojo or Equipment.

BTW.

Lavan Reactor Mk I gives me +18 Avionics Cap, but when i switch to 'Avionics' tab it shows me only 30 and removes RJ mods.

1 minute ago, ZeMooKhajiit said:

You pretty much just bought Rebb more JoJo statues for her office by buying prime access... And they won't do anything to fix a majority of the issues until days later, if at all. It's horrible. The ship still becomes invisible for clanmates or randoms that are just sitting on it, there are script errors and crashes from aiming at random enemies, host migration issues that kick people from your squad for no reason and force them onto a railjack of their own in the same mission SOLO... There's UI issues with the Omni, there's build issues with the stuff in the back of the ship where items disappear even if no one has used them or refined them. 

I refuse to buy plat until they do some stuff right. About 6 people in my clan agree this is Plains of Eidolon on Launch all over again... Too many bugs to even care for a few weeks. 

I was honestly having fun with this update, bugs and all, (i guess i was lucky and didnt get hit with anything more then visual glitches, although i did need to fast travel off a clanmates railjack once) but this pisses me off to the point where i want to uninstall the game.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Next up on our list is Resources overall, universal Loot Pickup sharing, and more!

Yay!

• Like 1

Still no changes to blueprints being solo pick ups and not squad-wide pickups, still no changes to boarders getting exponentially more resources than ship crew, no changes to the obscene quantities of resources required to repair wreckage, still no fixes to forge overlay not showing cooldowns, still no fixes to ship becoming invisible after using turrets/artifacts blocking sight when in turrets due to the same glitch...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Masakrator7 said:

After 'Skirmish Completed', aborting mission will save your rewards such like weapons (for RJ ofc). Its not shown in rewards tab. Check your dojo or Equipment.

BTW.

Lavan Reactor Mk I gives me +18 Avionics Cap, but when i switch to 'Avionics' tab it shows me only 30 and removes RJ 

Didn't know that. Just alt f4'd the game in rage..... now I'm actually angrier...

29 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Increased the Wreckage Dirac Scrap Values across the board by 3x.
    MK I Wreckage increased from 25 to 75 Dirac.
    MK II Wreckage increased from 50 to 150 Dirac.
    MK III Wreckage increased from 75 to 225 Dirac.
    This also fixed an issue with Clan Engines not all scaling correctly. 

Any chance of the being applied retroactively?

And what the the clan engine not scaling? does this mean that the Mk I lavan (~9.2 km/h) i scapped is not better than the MK I engine from clan research (10 km/h)?

Just did a mission in the Veil after hotfix and zero Avionic drops at all, and very low resource drops. Could be a one off bug, could be one of the changes has gone a bit wrong...?

The DIrac changes are nice, thanks. having them splash the fighter drops was a nice 'yeah!' moment, but getting more from scrapping wreckage and avionics seems better. ... and I just cleaned up wreckage this morning...lol

This brings up a second point - we cannot scrap the default weapon and parts for the railjack, even if we have better parts. Given we start with limited free slots being able to free up the defaults we will never put back on would be great. We have them freely accessible from the default research in any dojo in any case, but being unscrappable makes them worth 36 plat pressure in slots.
Allow us to scrap any component EXCEPT the last one of a type we own, and any gun EXCEPT the last two please.

We also need more explicit count of the wreckage we have somewhere so we can keep track of how close to the 30 count limit we are, as is indicated with rivens.

Railjack is a good thing, Thanks for the fixes, keep 'em coming.
:)

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Next up on our list is Resources overall, universal Loot Pickup sharing, and more!

Very noice.

Thanks for the hotfix guys! Keep up the hard work.

I wish to make a request.
May we have a 'return to orbiter' option in navigation please? Being unable to return to drydock after having no chance at finishing my mission in three minutes has cost me a not insignificant amount of loot and experience points.

If you wish to refund them, I would very much appreciate it, but avoiding this problem in the future is my current goal; if we can dock directly to our orbiter instead of having to dock back at the dojo after every mission, we can gain our mission rewards hotfix or no.

Please consider this.

Thanks for the updates, but...
Could you fix not being able to complete a railjack mission when an update happen?
The dry dock is consider as a mission so there is no way to get the loot from the mission, and except aborting it, there is no way to leave.

40 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

Let us opt out of 'hold melee button to heavy attack' please~

It's honestly getting ridiculous this hasn't been fixed yet. 

42 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed Octavia using the default songs for Clients.

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, Neuroszima said:

Why did you not add trading of the RJ avionics, when in market they are listed as tradeable?

Pablo already said they will roll out a hotfix later to make it tradeable

In the last hotfix you guys said that you fixed the intrinsics being displayed incorrect... i got 11 and when i went to my ship i only got 8.. so where's my intrinsics?Either they're lost or either they're not displayed correctly...this happened n.a. times.

29 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

rthey said on last dev stream lichs won't see a change for this year while they are focused on Railjack. I hope they do revist lich's myself and they aren't just using it as a excuse to ignore it and hope the community forgets about it. 

after the near year when things settle back down I hope the community, You, I and many other's keep bringing up how terrible the lich system is where it stands despite some improvements to it. 

It's not just the liches, it's a systemic issue now that it made its way into Empyrean as well. I stopped playing, I'm not dealing with this BS. I really hope they turn things around so I can justify coming back to the game.

1 minute ago, -OP-NerevarCM said:

Pablo already said they will roll out a hotfix later to make it tradeable

oh ok, didn't notice 👍