Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

29 minutes ago, Xahn said:

So, i was mid railjack mission and now i can't extract without aborting the mission.

I had farmed up a lot of resources and was in mission for almost an hour when this update hit....

856 titanium

Bro, where u farming to get almost 1k titanium in a go? and how long was it? resource booster on? 

Just now, kuryux said:

Bro, where u farming to get almost 1k titanium in a go? and how long was it? resource booster on? 

Blow up all the rocks. First mission on earth. It takes about half an hour but i was slow on my last one, got cuaght by the update and ended up losing all of it.

One potential accessibility change I think could be important to implement: could Railjack pilots and gunners get a sort of rangefinder and target lock-on for an easier time knowing *where* a specific enemy is? Note: I do not mean the target lock as a rank 10 gunner. I mean to select an individual enemy somehow, so that on your peripheral, when they leave your field of view, it is clear which target you were tracking. For a rangefinder, I mean in addition to health and name, add an updating range value to each enemy, so it is possible to tell the distance to that enemy.

I reference the early 2000's game Freelancer for these ideas, and I think some inspiration ought to be taken from their dogfighting HUD as it pertains to Warframe's Railjacks. This isn't me trying to make Warframe into Freelancer, but to make combat at range feel more tactical than "are they here yet? I have no idea, but there's no way to tell, either. Better fire a torpedo to check how long it takes to hit them."

6 minutes ago, venrod said:

@[DE]Rebecca

I just completed a Veil Railjack mission. Not One Drop of an Avionic. Not One Drop of Dirac.

Very frustrating waste of 25 minutes.  Please have this patched ASAP!

Same here, don't have time to run any more missions tonight but if there are more reports of that then looks like the drops are bugged.

Please add the ability to see or be notified which avionics are equipped on your railjack when attempting to scrap all extra useless ones, especially if increasing the drop rate of avionics!! 

Also noticed a bug where the values of the avionics displayed are not always what the upgraded value is when you upgrade the grid (seems to be a UI bug) 

PLEASE fix the bugs on railjack.

-Had host run out of lives and we couldn't use the nav console to leave. Had to abort and lost serval missions worth of resources and bonuses. 

-payload terminals sometimes don't show cooldown timer. 

-get stuck in the side turret and can't move. 

-when selecting the Omni tool it'll bug me out where I'm just levitating around where I can only move and look. 

Speaking of wonky drops and rewards, there was Endo like reward in any point during the weekend in the Railjack missions? Asking because support answered to me what my surprise ban was becaise I ended " 13170 Endo " in a particular mission, aside of having a Resource Drop Chance booster I didnt have anything weird aside the buggest of the Railhack missions of that day.

@ DE

Thank you for addressing so many issues with Empyrean so quickly. Between the two patches today and the announced next round of fixes, you've already nailed every single serious problem I had with the new game mode. Add to that the amazingly high quality of the initial release and you have impressed me beyond all expectation. I've played for years and only posted like a half dozen times so this is high praise indeed. 🙂

P.S. Apparently I've posted 19 times. Huh. Well, this is the first time I've ever posted praise 😛

Thanks for the bug fix but I just wanted to point out a bug you might have missed. I can't use archmelees or enter operator mode when in archwing. This isn't too bad in archwing missions but it does mean I can't leave archwing in free roam missions. Not great. Please have a look into this. Also the tranq gun and fishing spears are being buggy; if I try to use a bait by pressing 2 it just switches me back to my primary without dropping bait. 

1 hour ago, Neuroszima said:

Why there is no menu of what we can choose for scrapping if our RJ inventory is full??? Now it is even more important since you added RNG TO GUNS, so auto-remove has potential of removing good buffed guns without our knowledge beforehand!

Theres menus for all things scrappable, you just have to look through them

So, I just completed the first mission in the Veil as host (clients had same issues). Not only did fighters and crewships not drop any resources, avionics, diaric, or wreckage, but the mission node also didn't show complete after  returning to the dojo.  But hey, my end of mission rewards didn't drop credits. Great bugFIXES.  <facepalm>

Also worth noting is the pain point of resources in the warframe portion of missions not sharing. I mention this since it is now the only way to get drops. If one player rushes in and then leaves the area after completing the task, either no other players can enter (grineer command base), or the loot despawns (sentient anomaly, etc.). This massively increases the hatred for teammates in this "co-op" game we play.

1 minute ago, Legalytic said:

So, I just completed the first mission in the Veil as host (clients had same issues). Not only did fighters and crewships not drop any resources, avionics, diaric, or wreckage, but the mission node also didn't show complete after  returning to the dojo.  But hey, my end of mission rewards didn't drop credits. Great bugFIXES.  <facepalm>

Same here cant progress or get loot

but damn that mission was good

Archived