[DE]Rebecca

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

1 minute ago, Legalytic said:

So, I just completed the first mission in the Veil as host (clients had same issues). Not only did fighters and crewships not drop any resources, avionics, diaric, or wreckage, but the mission node also didn't show complete after  returning to the dojo.  But hey, my end of mission rewards didn't drop credits. Great bugFIXES.  <facepalm>

Same here cant progress or get loot

but damn that mission was good

No loot is coming from the fighters or crewships (lockers still work fine but are not shared) 

progression is alsio stopped-completed nodes dont cound as completed

can we cancel putting resources into a part? its annoying to put stuff towards a part, and then get a much better part right after.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Deathcrrush said:

What is it thar you don't understand with the word grind ?

The word you're looking for is "gamble".

Grind = Go get me 10,000 of item x for your reward.

Gamble = Go get item x - It has a 1 in 10,000 chance of being the item you want.

1 minute ago, JeranTek said:

The word you're looking for is "gamble".

Grind = Go get me 10,000 of item x for your reward.

Gamble = Go get item x - It has a 1 in 10,000 chance of being the item you want.

Riven railjack parts, riven lich weapons - next up, riven warframe parts.

• Like 1

There is no question about it now, the changes to dirac drops are a massive nerf. In the time playing since the update, I would have easily had gained the 1800 to upgrade another grid slot to rank 3. Instead, I ended up with only 1500 total, scrapped components/weapons included.

8 minutes ago, Xenokiller99 said:

No loot is coming from the fighters or crewships (lockers still work fine but are not shared) 

progression is alsio stopped-completed nodes dont cound as completed

Experiencing the same issue.

After patch when I use Slingshot from Rail-jack I cannot use my Arch-gun in m Arch-wing. Only Melee, primary and secondary.

Everything is Railjack now. How about giving people a good reason to invest 5 Forma on Lich weapons? You had the time and chance to do it when the Liches came out, you can still do it. Better stats, some kind of passive buff for your warframe when the weapon is equipped, ANYTHING to justify your puzzling decision to make those weapons extra grindier.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Next up on our list is Resources overall, universal Loot Pickup sharing, and more!

Dare I hope that this is what I've been suggesting for a while now, that all drops that don't have an immediate effect (e.g. almost anything other than health, ammo or energy) are shared across the whole squad in the same way that Credits already are, making Vacuum less important and bugs that send rare mods 50km away for clients no longer an issue?

so when is akmagnus prime coming? cause you been fixing the worst update ever and i dont know what is after railjack? more diferent enemys?

god you have talons akmagnus and a lot of old tenno weapons 

just saying

Wreckage armament tabs really should be reversed. Having to tab for stats makes comparison annoying. 

• Like 2

Seriously, You guys are playing this game after Old Blood? I've got thousands of hours in this game, but Liches and RJ killed my will to play it with this unbearable grind and gambling. Cheers to masochists, I guess.

• Like 1

Next up on our list is Resources overall, universal Loot Pickup sharing, and more!

universal Loot Pickup sharing

OMG, can't wait. Praise the void or whatever!

Wait, does this include increasing vacuum radius, or just makes sure you can share loot from inside/outside. Please be both. 

Edited by Borg1611

universal Loot Pickup sharing

About time. Thanks for actually looking into this one.

Just played two solo Posit Cluster archwing railjack missions: 

1) First mission, captured the two crewships and two more spawned in.  After blowing up the first captured crewship, exited and the second was no where to be found, so couldn't get the reward.  Destroyed the 3rd and 4th crewships, then entered Railjack and completed the mission successfully.  But when I went to dry dock, I got the mission failed screen.  I have no idea if I kept my rewards.

2) Second mission, after capturing the second railjack, a third spawned.  I destroyed one of the caps and picked up the reward.  Went to the new spawned railjack and captured it.  I destroyed the reactor.  Before I could leave (and before the crewship blew up), the mission abruptly ended, and screen went gray for a few seconds. I respawned with loss of life back on the bridge of the railjack. I showed mission success, but lost the opportunity to pick up the loot.     

Edited by TheCatJuggler
clarify scenario

Hi

Please fix the in invincibilty for some turrets like the lynx turrets in Marduk. it's annoying to hack the consoles to open the portal.

Thanks in advance

It seems that alongside Dirac you've also removed Pustrels from drop tables. Failed a couple of missions because there was literally zero drops.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, comYarrick said:

Seriously, You guys are playing this game after Old Blood? I've got thousands of hours in this game, but Liches and RJ killed my will to play it with this unbearable grind and gambling. Cheers to masochists, I guess.

Usually, I'd say "The game mode is brand new, they need time to fix it!"... but I won't, it won't get fixed, they'll just move on. Kuva Lichs were supposed to be a mighty enemy that died and came back again and again, becoming stronger, you were supposed to love/hate them!.... but their just a field boss, with buffed old weapons and a couple of new ones, locked behind a hellish grind that quick burns after the 2nd or 3rd Kraken at 25% whatever....I'm tired of waiting for things to get fixed, tired of being delivered empty promises, Railjack is just another broken promise. There isn't a Fleet for the Lich, there isn't a reason to play railjack other then to make railjack easier. I'm tired of the shadow nerfs, of the lack of communication, the decisions that will obviously piss off players. Whats the point of these forums if the only feedback being heard is the freaking partners? So Im not leaving any feedback, Im done, if DE actually reads this, know I loved this game, I loved the lore, I loved the characters... but its just too much broken dreams at this point. I hope you read this DE staff, because I dont want Warframe to fail, but I also have better things to do then devote time and energy to a game thats not evolving. Good luck everyone. 

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Dare I hope that this is what I've been suggesting for a while now, that all drops that don't have an immediate effect (e.g. almost anything other than health, ammo or energy) are shared across the whole squad in the same way that Credits already are, making Vacuum less important and bugs that send rare mods 50km away for clients no longer an issue?

This appears to be with regard to Railjack only.

It would be a great feature though, for all mission types. Lots of games do similar stuff with their generic loot.

The Heavy attack key cannot draw your melee weapon, so at the moment you have to do a light  attack then a heavy if you wish to use a heavy attack on its own key.

26 minutes ago, comYarrick said:

You're done playing the game but still come onto the forums to stir the pot? I wish I had your tenacity.

Can you fix it where you can scrap stuff that you began to repair and changed your mind?  It would be nice to get dirac back when you decide, oh i didnt want to make another apoc when you already started repair contributions by mistake.

• Like 1