Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Care explaining why the update nerfed weapons already in our possession, and on levels of nerfing that basically invalidate the weapon?

Like, it has "Extra Damage", but it has lower damage than another variant that doesn't has extra damage? And before the update they both had the same base damage?

UXbkq7j.jpg

Worst part: I was building that. Even worse considering I'm doing solo, and Copernics/the-grineer-stuff costs are prohibitive for solo play. And now I can't even scrap that.

Please, make an option to stop/scrap construction of ship parts and refund the resources to the vault. At the very least we won't get scr*wed over having several abandoned projects that will never be finished because we found something better or some rebalacing occurred.

And yeah, that taught me to never start building again until I have ALL the resources, or basically, stop trying at all to build things for the ship.

5 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

You're done playing the game but still come onto the forums to stir the pot? I wish I had your tenacity.

I've supposed to give feedback that is ignored or was said countless of times by others with better manner? Nah, this pinch of salt is not gonna harm anyone.

Of course I'm not entirely done with the game, but it came from daily fun play to login/logout "play", because of this updates. Of course I'm still gonna be highly interested in game development and what is currently on forums. After 3k hours I can't take back myself to play WF anymore in it's current state and I hadn't had any breaks in this time (of course not counting holidays etc.). This must says something. I really hope that 2020 is gonna be year of fixing stuff and will allow me to return.

Just now, R4dioS1lence said:

Care explaining why the update nerfed weapons already in our possession, and on levels of nerfing that basically invalidate the weapon?

Like, it has "Extra Damage", but it has lower damage than another variant that doesn't has extra damage? And before the update they both had the same base damage?

UXbkq7j.jpg

Worst part: I was building that. Even worse considering I'm doing solo, and Copernics/the-grineer-stuff costs are prohibitive for solo play. And now I can't even scrap that.

Please, make an option to stop/scrap construction of ship parts and refund the resources to the vault. At the very least we won't get scr*wed over having several abandoned projects that will never be finished because we found something better or some rebalacing occurred.

And yeah, that taught me to never start building again until I have ALL the resources, or basically, stop trying at all to build things for the ship.

Left one is from Vidar, which is a mid tier manufacturer, while the right one is Zetki, the top tier manufacturer. Both having the same damage was most likely a mistake (even with the damage boost on the left one). 

12 minutes ago, R4dioS1lence said:

RNG-essus meddling with Railjack weapons. Worst part - you do not even know where will be end of RNG based stats, the begining was with Riven mods stats... At least there they had different names so you could see the difference between 2 mods for same item.

Why DE is brute forcing to do grinding instead of enjoying game? The reasons are unknown... Running rinse and repeat on same mission countless times just to get what you need is not fun at all. The countless copies of same items instead of what you looking for is ridiculous design flaw.

Discrepancies between intrincics that you should've got and what you really got still persist.

Спойлер

QRjvIUw.jpg

Yr54KXC.jpg

And there's no solution to it. Jumping to another mission(free flight) instead of straight to the dry dock solves literally nothing.

And this was supposed to be a "fixed" thing.

Intrinsics. Still getting only half of what is stated in mission rewards whether I am host or client. Makes it very hard to upgrade past 5 across the board where I am at. I understand it a new mode and am glad for all the updates, especially the wreckage adding more diracs, but getting only half intrinsics, always rounded down by the way, makes the grind more than twice as difficult as I should be at 7 across the board in intrinsics by now. Keep the patches coming, even with the bugs I'm loving the new content. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Next up on our list is Resources overall, universal Loot Pickup sharing, and more!

Thank you.

If I may recommend, either nix the true RNG (replacing it with a system more similar to the Avionics, fixed values by house, possibly a handful therein) or greatly reducing the cost of these parts? As-is, it's an almost insurmountable grind that makes progressing along the system somewhat discouraging - it takes such a long time to get one, but partway through, you could get another roll that's better than the one you're working on. And yes, you could always scrap it after you finish it, but that doesn't change the fact that investing in a project is a lot less enticing when a better project could come along and steamroll all that. It makes actually getting a drop feel kind of bad. 'Oh goody, another piece of worthless scrap, that I'm never going to use unless it's literally god-rolled'.

There's also the fact that it doesn't really make all that much sense that repairing a salvaged component takes more resources than building one from scratch. I mean, you're starting from a damaged, but ultimately partially-built base right? How come I need more carbides to patch some holes, reconnect some wires and replace some parts than build an entirely new set of all those things?

Ships are not dropping ANYTHING now. They dropping ammo packs and mods from the 'default' table.
Mods on your weapons are getting randomly disabled on Railjack missions.
Weird black screen and models showing up if you have the 360º gunner upgrade.
2k, 3k and 5k credits still drop from Railjack missions.
Resource costs are still too insane and force people to spend plat to repair parts.
Removing Dirac from drops is terrible. You guys never removed the TERRIBLE 15 endo drops from all the hundreds of drop tables and enemy tables, so why would you remove them from Railjack?

And another batch of screenshots with "fixed" Intrinsics.

Спойлер

In-mission screenshot:

JivJPmY.jpg

Post mission one:

7v7DyNA.jpg

And finally ship config one:

UoGmwDm.jpg

Please note that not only I got less intrinsics than it was stated in post mission window, I also get less affinity on my weapons as well. Which is a visual bug - on return to the orbiter missing affinity is restored. But not missing intrisics.

That being said, new droptables are just plain terrible. In two missions I've played just recently I got 0(zero, null) Dirac drops. And only in one I got gear to scrap. This doesn't make up anything at all. Also, funny, but mission that actually gave me gear was lower level one. Go figure.

Also, sounds and notification persist for every drop. And what's worse - sometimes vital resources doesn't drop at all, like Pustrels. Well, only Pustrels.

Also, archwing abilities lock up until you either warp to the ship or die.

Avionics drop rates decreased as a matter of fact. Their scrap rates are still terrible and not worth the effort. Not only because you don't get that much in return, but also because you risk losing your active one or ones that you want to use in the future, because there's no bloody indication what's what. Triangles and dots don't mean anything in terms of upgradability when viewed from scrap screen.

Just how is this acceptable?

I'm sorry to say this, but at this point it's jankier than some of Linus' stuff, y'know, your compatriot. And he's a bloody king of jank.

The Baza Prime is just as terrible as the standard version. The Aksomati feels more like a primary weapon-- a true upgrade to the standard Baza. Love Ivara's design, though her Prowl ability has locked color scheme. Overall decent Prime Access but I feel robbed when it comes to the Baza Prime.

1 минуту назад, Khaltzane сказал:

Any chance we can get a marker to show what avionics we have equipped so we cant accidentally get rid of the equipped ones

So much this.

Also, avionics scrap rates should get same treatment gear did. At the very least. Because now dirac should be measured by eyedropper. Dirac that is 

3 часа назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

one-size-fits-all resource for Railjack upgrading

Archived