Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want To Buy The Founders Pack But I Dont Have A Credit Card.

DragonUltimaX

Im not sure where i should put this,so I thought why not in the general discussion.I started Warframe not to long ago and I have to say,out of all the games I played,this is one of the best in my years.And I really want to contribute to to Warframe by joining the Founders Program.Problem is,I'm from Malaysia and I dont have a credit card nor do my parents(age 16 by the way).Normally I do payments with my own money by saving and using a what we call Mol Point(Money Online) but we dont have a section for the Malaysia part except the credit cards.So I'm wonder if anyone can help me find away or know a place where I can get Steam Wallet.I really enjoy Warframe and I like the game's ideas.

Steam wallet isn't a thing, it just tells you how much money is currently on your steam account.

If you really want to buy founders, you have to have a card of some sort.

Sometimes, stores can sell cards that have a set amount of money on them.

These cards can be used, so have a look.

If not, then you're 16, and legally, you can get a debit card.

Go to your bank, and get one.

*Gasp*

A thread with fellow Malaysians!

UltimatePay does support MolPoints. If it doesn't show up for you, switch the country setting to Malaysia.

Alternatively, you can purchase funds for your Steam Wallet by buying cards and redeeming them, similar to UltimatePay Cards.

"Getting a steam wallet" means going to www.steampowered.com and signing up for a Steam account. You can then add funds. However, steam only accepts the following payment methods:

- Credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB)
- PayPal
- Visa Electron
- PaySafeCard
- Sofortüberweisung / DIRECTebanking.com
- iDeal
- WebMoney

Click on any of the Founders packages. On the top right in the small window thing, change Country setting to Malaysia. MOL is the first thing that pops up for me.

Ive been going through as much as possible and still can find it,damn,and the program ends this november........I really hope i can find away to get the prime at least.

Ive been going through as much as possible and still can find it,damn,and the program ends this november........I really hope i can find away to get the prime at least.

Click on any Founders package

txd3tSz.png

Choose Malaysia from the dropdown menu

417f9fK.png

This should display. After that it's just place order, login to your MOL account in the popup window so on so forth.

wVuKdF9.png

Edited by Shion963

ikr we're a rare breed here since most won't even bat an eyelid at games that aren't DoTA/CS...

Yup. In fact, I dare say that we are the few who actually play PROPER games instead of "trendy" games.

You can try paysafecard, if your country is supported.

I've checked. paysafecard is virtually non-existant in Malaysia. In fact, I don't even know what that is. :P

Malaysia is pretty much a Democratic Third-World Country, if anyone is curious. Our politicians are uneducated and are building Nuclear Reactors and Radioactive Material Processing Plants with inadequate safety precautions.

Click on any Founders package

txd3tSz.png

Choose Malaysia from the dropdown menu

417f9fK.png

This should display. After that it's just place order, login to your MOL account in the popup window so on so forth.

wVuKdF9.png

seems it just sends me to steam for some reason,do i need to do something  about it?

ikr we're a rare breed here since most won't even bat an eyelid at games that aren't DoTA/CS...

I feel you bro. :( It's the same with Greeks.Most of us just wont play anything else except MOBA games and Lineage 2.

so does that mean i have to delete steam?!?!?

Nope, it means your only means of paying is to use Steam because you created your account via Steam.

I'm pretty sure the only way to add funds into your Steam Wallet without a Credit Card is to buy Steam Wallet Cards. Look around for those cards. Gamers Hideout (I remember there is one in 1Utama) most likely sell them.

Nope, it means your only means of paying is to use Steam because you created your account via Steam.

I'm pretty sure the only way to add funds into your Steam Wallet without a Credit Card is to buy Steam Wallet Cards. Look around for those cards. Gamers Hideout (I remember there is one in 1Utama) most likely sell them.

thank you guys for ur help,guess I need to tell my Dad no allowance for the next whole month then,damn 

thank you guys for ur help,guess I need to tell my Dad no allowance for the next whole month then,damn 

No problem.

I should clarify that I was referring to game stores. Those stores most likely sell Steam Wallet Cards. They come in 5USD, 10USD, 20USD and more variants.

The current exchange rate for USD to MYR is 1USD=RM3.20. So, for the cheapest Founder Pack, you'll need 64 Ringgit. You'll have to save up RM64 and hope a store sells those cards.

Im not sure where i should put this,so I thought why not in the general discussion.I started Warframe not to long ago and I have to say,out of all the games I played,this is one of the best in my years.And I really want to contribute to to Warframe by joining the Founders Program.Problem is,I'm from Malaysia and I dont have a credit card nor do my parents(age 16 by the way).Normally I do payments with my own money by saving and using a what we call Mol Point(Money Online) but we dont have a section for the Malaysia part except the credit cards.So I'm wonder if anyone can help me find away or know a place where I can get Steam Wallet.I really enjoy Warframe and I like the game's ideas.

I'm not sure about your country, but here you can get prepaid credit cards. It's basically like a gift card that works anywhere you can use a credit card.