Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic visibility in Public missions

Xenophil

27 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Hide relic's name in PUBLIC missions, let others see only stuff like "NEO RELIC" without its full name and refinement. Too many people join and leave if they see there's no new relics equipped.

That would need to be tied to them removing the relic share feature in general and just give players a standard 3 rolls on thar own relic they can pick from. This alone could have them remove such a listed involvement and just show it in the player`s UI.

Some other things would need to happen too since trace farming and doing deeper runs serve little to no benefit while running fissures, But the ultimate point still stands: Its a convoluted system which forces people to be in full groups to farm specific parts, where atleast the void key system promoted people having actual skill to run in smaller groups or even solo due to void maps having enemies with significantly higher damage output.

PLUS! People were pushed to challenge themselves with void keys, namely by doing deeper runs, they could get more loot on a SINGLE KEY, where instead we are farming alot more `keys` with relics, just to have a semi crappy odds on getting what we want.

Sure, Void keys had issues too (plus not having things like radianting up the loot, but half of that could be scrapped namely the tier 2 and 3 refining, since people only care if the relic is either intact or radiant, even if the loot is uncommon tier), but i rather not be forced to stockholm syndrome glue myself to recruit chat to constantly fish up `bodies` for filling the slots with thar own relics just so i have the most optimal chance of getting a single prime part on an attempt and more often then naught, replace them on each attempt cause they only brought one relic.

Edited by Avienas

3 minutes ago, Avienas said:

That would need to be tied to them removing the relic share feature in general and just give players a standard 3 rolls on thar own relic they can pick from.

You sir should create a separate discussion, your reply doesn't have anything close to my suggestion.

16 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

You sir should create a separate discussion, your reply doesn't have anything close to my suggestion.

Point is if they removed the visual, then people could easily shove whatever relics they want in while doing recruit group sessions of relic grinding, Because do you really think D.E. is going to separate public view and invite only when that would likely require quite a bit of coding to create such a visual interaction shift?

Especially when you factor in especially recently with loads of content drops, they have just straight up rushed the content release, had to apply a huge amount of hotfixes and i do not recall much in the way of improvements have occurred into earlier systems except probably some very sneaky ones that likely weren`t talked about much, Such as how kuva liches now have a white DOT that shows up when you see the red glow indicator for them, making it much easier to identify where they are coming from.

The better point is to go after the CORE issue, people judge what relics you bring because RELIC SHARING exists, which is what the core problem is, fissures themselves should of been more grounded as standalone and the only interaction bonus you get with party members is just passively extra more traces without needing anything like `picking your own relic` or that crap. Which i am still under the impression that the `relic pick traces`, do not get effected by any resource booster multipliers.

Edited by Avienas