Inquisitor_Melhody

Ivara Prime display bugs

I have several bugs with Ivara Prime (I use a 1080Ti with all settings to Max).

Her invisibility power only displays some parts of her (sometimes only the Syandana). Here you can see Shade Prisma above the upper part of Ivara, and the melee weapon:

20191218010428-1.jpg

Almost the same here :

20191218003922-1.jpg

There are several issues with all the jelly parts that are displayed behind menus and also Orbiters screens (top left below):

20191218010814-1.jpg

... or not displayed at all outside Ivara, on the login page:

20191218010649-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

I too have the same issue where if I'm using Prowl and Artemis Bow together, my body's character model just disappears entirely.

A9CD899561DF48BC8AFCA705C7B3417FE0383A6BCan't confirm, but I've been testing and it seems to only happen with the Artemis Bow. If I use other weapons in Prowl my body seems to stay. What you're seeing is Ivara's head, bow and weapon on the back but clearly no body.

Artemis Bow's emissive doesn't hold. I've set it blue, it reverts to pinky purple like the accent colour.

Before clicking Emissive: sZ2qKOJ.png

After:

avzZYnk.png

Also, her codex display has the arrow on her shoulder's tail extended, where it isn't in-game. Hopefully we can have them extended, it looks a lot better in my opinion.

wvAAyvQ.png vs s6bJa7z.png

Edited by Kuni_Zyrekai

Another issue is the lack of Alpha Blend (I think) to make the 3 frills less ugly when using dark colors. You see the connection with the body too much, and it makes it not as smooth and fancy as expected.

Inked20191218083946-1-LI.jpg

Il y a 3 heures, Kuni_Zyrekai a dit :

Artemis Bow's emissive doesn't hold. I've set it blue, it reverts to pinky purple like the accent colour.

When using Captura, I noticed indeed that the arrows you shoot are based on the default color, not your own colors. 

Another one showing almost the full body of Ivara, but some parts are still missing. However this time I can see the Anasa Prime armor, but Shade Prisma is gone... and maybe this a good opportunity to update the link FX between the Sentinel and Warframe as this one looks old now.

20191218100140-1.jpg

Edited by Inquisitor_Melhody

11 hours ago, Inquisitor_Melhody said:

Another issue is the lack of Alpha Blend (I think) to make the 3 frills less ugly when using dark colors. You see the connection with the body too much, and it makes it not as smooth and fancy as expected.

Inked20191218083946-1-LI.jpg

yee... dark ivara prime = eye-hiting ugly effect 😐 this need fix!

Edited by Rin-senpai

Here's another example of the problem with the skirt on a darker Ivara Prime: 

Spoiler

47703b91ed.png

Versus the same color scheme on standard Ivara:

Spoiler

29658b516d.png

If we could get something like the original, where the actual "skirt" bits are invisible, but the energy spots show through, that'd look great.

Another bug on the forehead (that makes a lot for a new Prime I think -_-...).

20191219133157-1.jpg

I really want to love Ivara Prime, and the Power Menus shows how beautiful she can be... until you're back in-game. I think I will keep coming here until all those jelly parts are fixed. Well, one more "nice version" ^^...

20191219132425-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

The latest hotfix, that allows Wisp to float when using melee weapons (should have been there from start but ok, nice fix) does not fix anything about Ivara Prime. As said, I will continue to update this post ^^.

• Like 1

While not a bug exactly, the chunkier Artermis Prime obscures the aiming reticle. Particularly annoying when using the augment requiring headshots.

5067EB1FC869A28C0996B19D0A5782A519F1F047

This is a bug. Not really visual or art, but UX bug as it impacts the pleasure to play Ivara. However, I see a visual bug here too as almost all Ivara and Artemis are blurred... all but the tentacles and a small part of her helmet that looks clean. Transparency has a hard time with Ivara.

13 minutes ago, Inquisitor_Melhody said:

This is a bug. Not really visual or art, but UX bug as it impacts the pleasure to play Ivara. However, I see a visual bug here too as almost all Ivara and Artemis are blurred... all but the tentacles and a small part of her helmet that looks clean. Transparency has a hard time with Ivara.

Depth of Field behaves very weirdly with certain textures. Check Banshee Prime to see what I mean. Most likely it doesn't treat it as a part of the same item.