Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RailJack's: List everything you know that people dont know here.

evil713

Am 18.12.2019 um 06:28 schrieb evil713:

Railjacks was released with both a lot and very little information on there operation and mechanics, and this topic is just to cover all the things that maybe people don't know at the start. This is just the stuff I have noticed and am sharing. Please share what you have learned as well...

Locking higher areas behind intrinsics is a good thing, especially veil sector (at least one skill at 7). The restriction counts only for the captain and PUG crewman, however.

If you form a group as captain (any R7 intrinsic), you can bring lower mates along! This way my R6 pilot friend got MK III stuff before hitting R7.

Outrider Mines not being destroyable might be a bug. I was abke to kill em both with Archwing and turrets a few hotfixes ago.

Crewships should be top priority in any game. Anybody interested in Railjack should get Tactical 4 (beaming back to Railjack) and Gunnery 3 (Archwing Shot) ASAP. That's where most PUGs totally suck at... It's best if you team up with the pilot over voice chat for this. Tip for artillery: pilot leave the helmet if the artillery gunner needs to snipe, only then he has a stable aim for distance shots.

Coordinated slingshots (1,8km or 2.7km with Gunnery R7) are a very efficient and safe method to board and destroy Crew Ships. See the example video below (excuse the low quality).

Although the scene is staged (with a clumsy pose at the end) for the video, the whole action only takes us 30 secs in average in Veil sector (call out, align & manning slingshot, board, hack, destroy, kill pilot and teleport back). And while I board the crew ship, my mate pilots the ship to a safer spot.

If you plan to play a lot of games as crewman in PUGs, learn to kill crewships quickly. Most people suck at it but it's essential for a quick and successful mission. Besides: you probably will do more damage than others, gain more XP and in return more intrinsics.

Edited by Toran