The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters as NPC crews

Remember those specter blueprints from rescue missions? Maybe the time to use them has come.

Craft some, and if you're planning to run solo or less than team of 4, you can deploy one specter at the middle and set to hold position to keep off the boarders

(From my one time test, you can only have one specter running so if you use vapor and deploy the phase one, the vapor will die immediately which is unfortunate)

Perhaps specter crew is inbound?

• Like 1

I tried to play solo in railjack and specter can come in handy in certain level, and you can only active 1 warframe specter. But running solo without patient and retreat will only cause the hope for them able to use turrets.

And if you have certain weapon and defensive, just give the crewpod 1 battle skill or a rocket, or just few shots and they bang up with quite resources and by this scenario, Specter's help is very little, unless it's a debuff specter so you can kill enemies much faster.

I used a clem specter last time, in the end of our railjack trip he continue to follow me even in the dojo ! how cool is that ?

He was the only one between all the others specters that I used. Try it ! Maybe it was just a bug or something very well known wich I was not aware of.