The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I please keep my giant bugged Kavat? I promise I'll feed her freshly cut Grineer limbs daily.

Jarriaga

3 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

now i'm curious.. bugged pet?

In Empyrean, there's a bug that can make your pet grow so big that it barely fits in the reactor room of your Railjack. It's so hilariously funny to see your Godzilla pet mauling Grineer this way that I wish my Kavat stayed like that.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1

I had a very tall (not freakish) Huras for a while. He was beautiful, but back then Kubrows liked to stand LITERALLY in front you. After like a year of repeated reports to DE to fix it I finally ended up taking him to be put to sleep because I kept ending up dead since it was impossible to shoot enemies with him near me. 

Then like a month later DE is like "fixed positioning of kubrows to keep tall ones from being a nuisance".  😑

18 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

In Empyrean, there's a bug that can make your pet grow so big that it barely fits in the reactor room of your Railjack. It's so hilariously funny to see your Godzilla pet mauling Grineer this way that I wish my Kavat stayed like that.

Not 100% on kavats but kubrows do this as standard, although they do go back to normal.  They grow to 'match' the size of the enemy so the animations aren't weird.

Just now, AlfredDean said:

pics or it didnt happen

Wait until I get home from work for a giant Mia Khalifa Kavat.

In the meanwhile, here's someone else with this hilarious bug:

1 hour ago, FRTE_Ret5o said:

Oh you are gonna love this thenWarframe0413.jpg

Its my litle kavat XD taking a small nap