Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malicious jank in MR25 qualification

Indus

We have the equipment slot to equip our archwing, why are we forced to use what is obviously a buggy auto equip station that is more likely to autokill you than actually equip the archwing?  Another qualification failed because rather than let me fly to the next orb the awing station decided it was just going to kill me twice on an empty platform.  This after killing me on the previously cleared platform. 

There were no incoming projectiles or even any enemies aware of my position within any of the closest platforms, I grabbed the awing pickup and just instantly disappeared.  What gives?

Edited by Indus

8 minutes ago, Indus said:

why are we forced to use what is obviously a buggy auto equip station that is more likely to autokill you than actually equip the archwing? 

because this mastery test existed before the archwing launcher existed, next!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Indus said:

We have the equipment slot to equip our archwing, why are we forced to use what is obviously a buggy auto equip station that is more likely to autokill you than actually equip the archwing?  Another qualification failed because rather than let me fly to the next orb the awing station decided it was just going to kill me twice on an empty platform.  This after killing me on the previously cleared platform. 

There were no incoming projectiles or even any enemies aware of my position within any of the closest platforms, I grabbed the awing pickup and just instantly disappeared.  What gives?

Oh man, that MR test actually made me rage in a game like WF.

When I took it(a couple of months ago) archwing was bugged and there was a chance that you could get stuck in the tileset as soon as you equipped it on one of the platforms. It happened a couple of times and I simply ran out of time before I figured out what was happenening. Contacted support and created a thread but obviously they didn't do anything about it.

In one of the later patch notes I read that they fixed it. But I guess not. Sad to hear more people are suffering because of that horrible thing. 

Edited by White_Matter

6 hours ago, mrhapps said:

because this mastery test existed before the archwing launcher existed, next!

Interesting insight, but now that it does it might be a nice addition, right?

4 hours ago, vvhorus said:

I passed both practice and the actual test on the first try last Sunday, no issues. Fell off a platform once, but that was my fault...

Which frame did you use, did you stealth it or cheese it?  I'll try stealth.  The archwing bug was the literal show stopper.  Even after killing everything and getting out of combat, if I touched it(awing launcher) post combat to move to the next platform I'd just fall over.  Not every time, but enough to fail the qualification.  I did beat it a few times in practice, but even those runs had instakills.   

17 minutes ago, Indus said:

Which frame did you use, did you stealth it or cheese it?  I'll try stealth.  The archwing bug was the literal show stopper.  Even after killing everything and getting out of combat, if I touched it(awing launcher) post combat to move to the next platform I'd just fall over.  Not every time, but enough to fail the qualification.  I did beat it a few times in practice, but even those runs had instakills.

I went in with my Nekros P and meleed the crap out of them with my Guandao. I did not know about that archwing bug until I read this thread. Did not find anything wrong with it.

Just be mindful of the edges when you fly into a platform. Keep a steady pace, hit the spheres first whenever possible, bring your strongest weapons, and you'll do fine...