Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation Plus Booster Pack III gone?

(PSN)SupeDaveX

I know it's been in the store for over a year, so this is totally on me. But I had taken a break for a while, recently came back to the game, and was waiting until the best time to redeem so I could use the boosters efficiently.

Apparently I waited too long, as now it is gone from the playstation store. Anybody else in the same boat as me?

I would have loved a warning that it was going away, I hate missing out on the 100plat (need it for slots!).

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

The free psn plus boosters are always time limited event.

Yep, but as Leyvonne mentioned, what we missed here was the warning that it was going away.

That warning is what I wanted, but I guess I was foolish for not just redeeming it before the new one (Booster Pack IV) came out.

1 hour ago, (PS4)SupeDaveX said:

Yep, but as Leyvonne mentioned, what we missed here was the warning that it was going away.

That warning is what I wanted, but I guess I was foolish for not just redeeming it before the new one (Booster Pack IV) came out.

As joehans link indecate its says limited time, it also say in psn store limited time. If OP wanted to save it, its always advised to read the description.