Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Warframe Funner/more Interesting

-Bv-IronKoala

I was thinking about how fun it be beating up the warframe slots from 10 (really only 6 with your abilities) to 12 or even 14! i think it be really awesome, and of course giving us a higher mod cap. if you're worried about difficulty they can simply make enemy's tougher or weaken us. or make it a mastery rank 10 reward that could work also.

I'm sorry if this post belongs some where else, or if some one else posted this. 

Carry ALL the mods!

No, this'd kill the need to actually think about whether you want more power pool/range/economy/strength with small amounts of HP/Shield boost for a power-based build, or full stat-mods tank build. Why choose when I can carry everything everytime?

I was thinking about how fun it be beating up the warframe slots from 10 (really only 6 with your abilities) to 12 or even 14! i think it be really awesome, and of course giving us a higher mod cap. if you're worried about difficulty they can simply make enemy's tougher or weaken us. or make it a mastery rank 10 reward that could work also.

I'm sorry if this post belongs some where else, or if some one else posted this. 

I agree with you on that this change could be made, but it could change the game entirely or maybe not, 'cause the ratio and proportions of damage and what-not  is going to remain. I don't know. I don't agree with you on the mastery rank 10 requirement (or reward) 'cause people would get too OP, and the power difference would increase a lot. 

I don't know, I sometimes think that this change has to be made, but then I think that its fine... I'll stop babbling giberish

I don't think giving us more mod slots or higher mod cap is the way to go at it.

I dont known if they can accomodate 14 slots plus the Aura in the screen, but 12 should do.

But if this is not possible, dual mods is all the way to go. For example, mods combining Focus and Streamline, Flow and Streamline, Focus and Stretch, Rage and Quick Thinking. Also increase drop rates and values: Focus should give a 120% maximum so that attack powers from all frames (not just M-Prime) can be usable in higher-levels.

At the moment the game is a true pay-to-win for newbies. Things should be buffed or player base will decrease. The nerf-all retards are doing a good job in turning Warframe into a full farm game. You call someone to some random mission at Phobos just for the fun of it and they get out of the session because it dont drop item X to make weapon Y which is the only one to use in high-level missions. This is what the nerf-all retards want: work instead of fun. They might get a job instead, at least in this way they can make real money.

Edited by Wolfstorm18