Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Archwing Flight Changes:

BLINK: Blink has been restored and is now a universal ability for all Archwings! We would like to apologize again for the temporary disabling of Blink on Itzal from Rising Tide's launch - but are excited that you'll now have the ability available to use on all Archwings! The new Blink mechanic propels over 2x the distance of original Blink (but can't be increased by Mods), with a cooldown of 3 seconds to prevent spamming - but at no Energy cost to you! 

• Blink on ALL Archwings: Tap LB (default)
    • Blink now shares the same button as "Move Down" (LB by default). Players should find that the new binding has automatically replaced their previous "Move Down" binding! This button is now used to "Move Down / Dodge / Blink", here's how each works:
      • "Move Down": Hold down LB
      • "Blink": Tap LB to Blink on all Archwings (if it isn't already on cool down)
      • "Dodge":  Tap LB while moving laterally

This does not work for me.

The only thing left bumper does is Move UP (not Down). Tried tapping, long hold, move laterally - only makes me go UP.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Kavriel said:

Is it just me, or was the right stick button just begging to be the blink/dodge button? Would of made much more sense. Cramming blink, dodge, and move down onto the same button is sloppy - especially when you have two other buttons that do nothing, and blinking half a mile ahead when you intended to just go a few feet lower is going to get old real fast.

Thanks for the quick update though!

I don't know why they didn't just put it on the [Spoiler Mode] buttons. Can't go into it while in Archwing.

Hold down the right bumper already for abilities. Just add tapping the left for Blink. Simple.

55 minutes ago, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 said:

DE... one question... what the actual ef?!  you guys are insane! you not only surprised us with rising tide, but not even a week later, you drop part 2 on us console tenno!  thank you DE for being so awesome!

RIGHT? i had just woken up earlier and asked my girlfriend if she had got her railjack started after building cy. at which she said "no the game is updating" at which point i started having question and immediately rushed here to see and low and behold i found otu empyrean released for us and i instantly freaked out into hype mode and immediately started updating ym game to play, and then went to see episode 7 of the mandalorian while i waited for the game to update and now im ffreaking loving the railjack missions

Honestly DE i has said that if they actually drop empyrean before chirstmas somehow ill throw $50+ dollors their way for the hard work they put in to get it out to us. and well ya see what happened 😄

Just now, (XB1)Madinogi said:

RIGHT? i had just woken up earlier and asked my girlfriend if she had got her railjack started after building cy. at which she said "no the game is updating" at which point i started having question and immediately rushed here to see and low and behold i found otu empyrean released for us and i instantly freaked out into hype mode and immediately started updating ym game to play, and then went to see episode 7 of the mandalorian while i waited for the game to update and now im ffreaking loving the railjack missions

Honestly DE i has said that if they actually drop empyrean before chirstmas somehow ill throw $50+ dollors their way for the hard work they put in to get it out to us. and well ya see what happened 😄

i was at work when it dropped. hell, it probably dropped right after i left home.  i was actually quite happy. cause its like konzu always says

"early lunch (or in this case, xmas) for konzu"

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 said:

i was at work when it dropped. hell, it probably dropped right after i left home.  i was actually quite happy. cause its like konzu always says

"early lunch (or in this case, xmas) for konzu"

i was 100% certain that empyrean wouldnt release for us til january but nope, we just got it today. 

BEST christmas gift from DE ever. and i guess ill give them a gift of $50 or more. plus i could get the Amesha for when im on the away Team.

Hello, I have been playing railjack and it's fun so far, but it would be a lot more fun if we can be able to change the aim sensitivity for the guns in railjack. Mouse and keyboard is pretty much required for piloting the railjack and/or mounting the side guns because of how bad the aiming is on controller. I would strongly suggest adding that soon because if we're fighting in the veil proxima and the sentients with our railjack; accuracy will be absolutely vital.

Also I have noticed that boosting and maneuvering doesn't work either. It would be great if that got fixed too.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Iceedemon888 said:

Is there any way to keybind the tactical intrinsic map to a controller button. I have pressed every button but nothing brings it up aside from hitting L on a keyboard plugged into my xbox gets it to work. 

Nope, i've tried finding it and seen jack squat about mapping that control to a specific button. 😒

3 hours ago, (XB1)Iceedemon888 said:

Is there any way to keybind the tactical intrinsic map to a controller button. I have pressed every button but nothing brings it up aside from hitting L on a keyboard plugged into my xbox gets it to work. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Vaktalor said:

Nope, i've tried finding it and seen jack squat about mapping that control to a specific button. 😒

1 hour ago, (XB1)King of Mlems said:

tactical intrinsics on xbox dont work

Left on D-Pad allows access to Tactical.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Cephalon Keeper said:

Left on D-Pad allows access to Tactical.

Default is ability menu (Rb) + left d-pad and that does not work for me (default d-pad left is cycle ability but again still does not work). Reset keybinds numerous times, the input does not work. Only L on a keyboard activates it for me (keyboard was a last ditch effort after trying everything else I plug it in) 

10 hours ago, (XB1)Lycentia said:

I don't know why they didn't just put it on the [Spoiler Mode] buttons. Can't go into it while in Archwing.

Hold down the right bumper already for abilities. Just add tapping the left for Blink. Simple.

I fully support this. I had to rebind my move down button to X just to get Blink to work on LB. Making Blink the spoiler mode buttons would be suuuuuuper helpful.

Thank you DE for the update this morning, I was on farming Ivara prime relics and spotted the text, read further and noticed EVERYTHING to indicate we were getting empyrean at that moment.

As I had just finished my Railjack 2 days ago because I pre farmed thanks to PC advanced updates to be be ready, I was super excited!

I would like to take this time to pass on my gratitude and appreciation to the whole team for making empyrean release by the intended time frame indicated as end of 2019! It's been a long journey and a lot of time for you all behind the scenes to deliver on time. 

I have noticed 1 item mentioned to be in market is missing currently, Operator Zato collection. It doesn't seem to be anywhere =( 

I don't personally buy time saver items but I do buy skins especially for my Tenno, so I'm wondering if this is getting a fix? Many might cry foul because "money" but I want to support the team behind these creations 😃

Outside that, Empyrean feels just like I hoped it would and obviously needs some work to perfectly refine it but in its current state it works extremely well and plays fluently! Thoroughly enjoying it.

Merry Christmas, happy and safe holidays and keep up the good work in 2020!

16 hours ago, (XB1)FlatHatJack said:

I am so happy and upset at the same time. I'm happy this got released, thank you so much!

I am upset because I am away from home for the holidays. No update for me! I am so conflicted right now.

Same here! I'm in Florida right now and the weather isn't even that warm. If I can't even swim at the beach and have to be stuck inside I'd rather be playing Warframe!

Hotfix: 1 is now live!

• Fixed various context actions displaying the wrong Button prompt/callout.
  • Fixed free cursor Piloting on controller to be more standard flight model.
  • Fixed Crewships being spawned as Tenno Faction, which resulted in numerous issues such as not attacking you, Fighters attacking it instead, and Railjack Turrets not doing any damage to it. This also fixes a fatal crash related to this bug.

Archived