Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

I feel like the hotfix to change the pilot cursor made the front guns less effective. they just face forward statically now? or am I missing something.

Little disappointing cause piloting is my favorite and I liked being able to fly and turn the guns. Sure it was a little hectic but you got used to it.

Please change the cursor back!!! It was so immersive and a huge part of making a pilot useful. I was able to track targets without having to make my ship point the same direction! Then I could go pick up resources while killing people! AND IT FELT COOOOLLLL It would be best to add a toggle of fixing the cursor in the center and add a sensitivity slider with 'look sensitivity' and 'aim sensitivity' for those who want to keep it the way it was. This change makes the whole piloting experience seem adolescent and mundane!

9 hours ago, (XB1)Vaktalor said:

Hello, I have been playing railjack and it's fun so far, but it would be a lot more fun if we can be able to change the aim sensitivity for the guns in railjack. Mouse and keyboard is pretty much required for piloting the railjack and/or mounting the side guns because of how bad the aiming is on controller. I would strongly suggest adding that soon because if we're fighting in the veil proxima and the sentients with our railjack; accuracy will be absolutely vital.

Also I have noticed that boosting and maneuvering doesn't work either. It would be great if that got fixed too.

"...but it would be a lot more fun if we can be able to change the aim sensitivity for the guns in railjack" NOT get rid of it all together!

Hotfix: 2 is now live!

• Fixed failing a Railjack mission while Piloting an enemy Crewship resulting in becoming stuck on a black screen with no indication of loading.
    • Please note we’re working on a fix for Clients still experiencing this.
  • Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first.
  • Fixed Ivara Prime Access and Ivara Prime Accessories having an infinite ‘Please Wait’ in in-game Market.
  • Fixed [PH] text when attempting to Upgrade Grid slots or Avionics Mods.

On 2019-12-18 at 10:46 PM, (XB1)Madinogi said:

i was 100% certain that empyrean wouldnt release for us til january but nope, we just got it today. 

BEST christmas gift from DE ever. and i guess ill give them a gift of $50 or more. plus i could get the Amesha for when im on the away Team.

i thought the update last friday was "early xmas for konzu" nope... wednesday was "early xmas for konzu" im freakin stocked.  tried out the first mission 3 times, succeeded 2 of those times (first time was just to test the waters)  my brother and i came up with a good strat for when you are running a squad of 2.

bring sanguin specters from new loka, as well as trinity specters equipped with the exsurgise.   put one set in the lower level.  and another set in the area right above them.  any boarding parties that board the ship will be instantly bombarded by rapid exsurgis fire.   and due to the combo of sanguine and trinity specters. the specters will have a very high survival rate. 

this allows the pilot (myself) to not have to worry about leaving the helm just to deal with enemies on my ship, while my brother in his amesha can go out and deal with the crew ships.

now imagine that set up but with a full squad

For those of you having issues Blinking on Archwings:

This seems to be affecting players who have never customized or manually defaulted their controls (this would include brand new players or players who have never ventured into the Customize Controller screen). 

But fear not! We have a workaround for this: All you need to do is go into your "Customize Controller" screen in your Options and "save" on the way out - you do not need to make any changes to your bindings! Simply save and exit.

On 2019-12-18 at 1:15 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix: 1

• Fixed various context actions displaying the wrong Button prompt/callout.
  • Fixed free cursor Piloting on controller to be more standard flight model.
  • Fixed Crewships being spawned as Tenno Faction, which resulted in numerous issues such as not attacking you, Fighters attacking it instead, and Railjack Turrets not doing any damage to it. This also fixes a fatal crash related to this bug.

Can you add a way to return to the free cursor piloting? its incredibly frustrating to shoot when you have to rotate the entire ship, as well as making it hard for gunners to shoot while you rotate if they do not have the upgrade 

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those of you having issues Blinking on Archwings:

This seems to be affecting players who have never customized or manually defaulted their controls (this would include brand new players or players who have never ventured into the Customize Controller screen). 

But fear not! We have a workaround for this: All you need to do is go into your "Customize Controller" screen in your Options and "save" on the way out - you do not need to make any changes to your bindings! Simply save and exit.

it Worked. Thanks Aton Danielle. 

Btw was curious, is it a bug or intended for the Name you give your railjack to not appear in mission on the side of the ship or in the health bar? and if its not a bug would it be possible for the Team to enable it? 

kinda feel let down that you can name it but its never actually seen unless in the drydock.

@[DE]Megan Fishing and animal conservation seem to be broken. 

I can't access the secondary gearwheel that used to be there to swap between all my baits or fishing rods. Same applies for using the echo lures. 

What is there when I pull out my fishing rod is some text saying 'Hold RB for actions' 

I play with my controller rebinded differently and even reset it back but couldn't access my fishing baits or dyes. 

Are we getting the gearwheel prior to the update back? There was nothing wrong with it and currently I can't even do fishing or animal conservation because of this change.

I've seen a couple posts about it here already, but please change the piloting cursor back to how it originally was. The locked cursor makes it impossible to aim the front guns without moving the whole ship towards your target, and for me it makes it almost impossible to fly my ship. My cursor isn't truely locked, and it's almost like I'm trying to fly my ship with an insanely high sensitivity setting. While I've heard people say it feels better on a controller, I play on a keyboard and mouse. Even a simple option to switch between a fixed and unfixed cursor when piloting would be acceptable.

Archived