[DE]Rebecca

Empyrean: The journey so far.

Among the numerous (as in 1/4 missions ends with me not getting the loot due to bugs) there also some actual design issues. AFK in regular play is annoying but in most cases so long as at least 2 ppl are playing it's fine. AFK of the host in Railjack leaves you hostage with no way out that doesn't void you of your rewards, there should be a way for indivual players to extract on mission completion (something that was introduced for the endless missions specifically with the taken hostage by other people problem).

Also since I am here I want to also say that level 7 instrinsic requirements for Veil is too high, I am stuck either begging for a taxi or repeating the saturn missions which, by the way, are nearly always empty.

All in all I think it was a good idea with a lot of potential that the company was too eager to realease in 2019, but it feels too disconnected from from the rest and it is a pity that I sit on millions of resources with no possible or foresable use because each update introduces new resources for me to farm.

• Upvote 2

NEED the ability to place a waypoint marker added to the Railjack when piloting. This was a nifty tool in the game before but is almost necessary in Empyrean yet strangely absent - replaced by an absolutely useless off-center external cam.

Also need the squadmate UI to be visible while piloting, though perhaps smaller than it usually is. A map or radar of sorts might be useful as well.

And the Omni-tool could hugely benefit from the 'stickiness' recently added to mining gear, where melee use does not default back to guns instead of gear. This would make repelling boarders while struggling to repair before catastrophic failure just a little less frustrating.

• Upvote 4

On 2020-01-19 at 4:35 PM, (XB1)Kavriel said:

And the Omni-tool could hugely benefit from the 'stickiness' recently added to mining gear, where melee use does not default back to guns instead of gear. This would make repelling boarders while struggling to repair before catastrophic failure just a little less frustrating.

Absolutely this ^^

• Upvote 1

The one thing I crave for railjack is a "random-mission" button in each proxima that unlocks after finishing all the missions in an area so that you can join a game without trying to find which node is "most popular".

• Like 1

For the love of all that is holy please let me put the Omni in my gear wheel before a mission, sticking it in whatever free slot is not only inconvenient, it can clear the infinite gear wheel and force me to reselect ALL 56 GEAR ITEMS that I have equipped.

Other than that and everything that doesn't work reliably yet, railjack is incredible.

Edited by (NSW)Aila

On 2019-12-18 at 4:38 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yes, one person for sure has! 

Could that person be you? Is it Steve? It could be any one of us.

II have reached all 10's already and pretty much stopped doing railjack because no one wants to work together. A lot of the time more  than 1 person wants to be in archwing and at least one of those people are trying to go after the fighters instead of boarding crew ships. Causing the fighters to go away from the railjack instead of towards it. Others just want o be carried and not do anything at all and some just go afk.

• Upvote 1

the next update? can we get a hint? but if we could choose for thew next update ill be interested to do duviri paradox, its soo interesting,about the zariman 10-0 plus the new war maybe we can use the new operator or the "older men"  to kill or take mercy to our beloved mother, lotus natah, maybe [DE]'s can give us a hint? but the warframe are now changed! kinda like the empyrean update but u promised the new war would go before christmas or in the exact date, kina feel  sad , anyways its okay, kinda still waiting for the duviri paradox release or just the date, i appreciate your hard work guys! i just wanted to know the date either the next general update, thanks!