Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #135: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream135_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch!

What:  This Devstream is dedicated to all things Empyrean. There will be some spoilers. There will be deep dives into mission structure, stats, and more! We will be going over the world we are building with Empyrean, and what this ride will look like! Buckle in, keep your arms and legs inside at all times! 

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to get a Forma with 30 minutes of watching! 

When: Join us this Friday, December 20th, at 2 p.m.   

Ask your Empyrean questions here!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Mandatory "Mirage Deluxe when?"

Are the Liches gonna be integrated in the main game? As it stands, there is no need to engage with the system, as it is so out of the way and so remote that it can safely be ignored. However, playing it in isolation shows that it will greatly benefit the main game, were it to be integrated in it.

What's the plan with the Rank 40 weapons? They're not well received at all as far as I can see, so will you do something about them? Will you let the current ones be but not make any more? Or will you just outright ignore them and make more rank 40 weapons with no changes or incentive to get them to rank 40?

In one of the recent Devstreams, you guys said you are considering normal spawn rates for solo players (instead of the quarter spawns we have now). Any progress on that front?

What are the planned changes for NightWave S3?

Finally, can we please get a sortie token system? I'm sick and tired of getting useless Kuva and even more useless Rivens.

why did you decide to ADD  the RNG part of weapons + reactors with different stats etc? its not fun getting screwed over when ur squadmates get ones with better stats when you all worked together  to finish the mission only to get screwed over by RNG in the end!

how about universal pickups during Railjack missions?

varied modes instead of all Exterminate (and why is destroying NINETY fighters a thing??)

damage all around for AW/Railjack needs to overhauled

AW missions need to be looked at. the affinity range is so low it heavily encourages 'hallway-hero'ing' (prime example is Neptune mobile defense)

can we get a music zone for Fortuna? and improve the ones on the other relays?

when will Excavators/Excavation missions be fixed? the scaling is SO BAD and please revert the routing to the original where it was a singular path back and forth

Any news on Nightwave Season III, as well as an ending date for this intermission?

Are there any plans to release Hotfix 27.0.6.1 on consoles before the holidays? This is just because you have done some amazing and unexpected efforts recently by releasing Hotfix 26.0.7 from Old Blood shortly after it dropped for consoles, and by releasing Empyrean just this week. However 27.0.6.1 adds true loot share, which is just as important as the Crimson Room was for Old Blood, and that makes me wonder if consoles will have to wait so long for such an important feature of Empyrean. Pardon me if I'm reaching my hopes too high.

Any plans to make our Intrinsics menu available from the Orbiter or Railjack itself? It's a bit boring having to go all the way to the drydock everytime I want to unlock new intrinsics.

Anyway I give my very best to the team, and I hope you rest well during the holidays!

Any news soon on the 3rd Orb on Fortuna?

Can we get some new water and nature (trees, vines...) Dojo decorations?

And possibly new zaw types on Cetus (nunchucsks, dual swords, two handed nikana, sparring fists, dual daggers, whips...)?

Also, any plans on expanding the general map size of Cetus? its kind of small for a beautiful open world don't you think

Archived