Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #135: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

22 hours ago, The_Somber_Cat said:

Do you guys plan on making Intrinsics easier to get or make it so the railjack skills cost less? It's suffering to max out all of the skills because it takes roughly 1000 to do it, and without a booster missions only give around 1-5 intrinsics. 

First... ran the math (much as I dislike math, I'm somewhat capable at it...) and it costs 1,023 points to max one Intrinsic. Doubt they'll make it easier/cost less to rank them up, either.

Is something being done or planned about the 30 wreckage cap? No one wants to be forced to go back to dojo every few missions or worse, to lose great loot cause u were full.

Were recharging wpns really nerfed to the ground or is it a bug thats being fixed?

Soon ppl will be reaching 10/10/10/10/10. Are u planning something to keep ppl motivated like a paragon system?

Are new ships going to be a thing? 

Now that AWs r back in fashion, r u planning any new AWs? Or at least their primes?

Any plans to rebalance Kosma Grineer (lancers, butchers, etc?) such that they're not so sturdy?  Like lowering their base HP or flattening out their growth curve a little bit?  Level 60 kosma Grineer feel like I'm shooting level 100-120 Grineer, and I don't think it's okay to require players to have to adopt high damage meta weapons and builds just to run standard star chart missions in Railjack.  At least, I'm assuming you don't want a repeat of the Catchmoon's popularity in something else, and plan to introduce the Railjack equivalents to nightmare, fissure, invasion, and kuva lich missions, to name a few.

Any plans to revisit the RNG elements on Railjack components? Reactors in particular are hit very badly with this since Avionics Capacity is the only thing that anyone cares about. The Zekti MK3 reactor is all but worthless now that Clantech is unlocked (since the Zekti has a max Avionics capacity of 50 and the Clantech MK3 always has avionics of 50).

When are you going to actually have the things you showed?  Liches are not even close to what was shown.   Empyrean is not close and is an extremely buggy mess after 8 updates in 5 working days.  Why are you sending out extremely bad updates and are you actually playing this more than 2 minutes? 

Will the Erra quest be a prerequisite to play The New War? if so will support for solo play be implemented to Empyrean before TNW release. Even if every player wanted to play Empyrean coop not everyone (myself included) have fast enough internet to play coop without encountering connection/lag issues which significantly hinders the ability to play Empyreon.

Could someone take a look at the recent lighting changes?  I play with Adaptive Exposure and HDMR turned OFF.  And the big chunks of the game seem to alternate between blinding over exposure and blinding darkness.  Orb Vallis is espeically bad because it has *both.*  If I enter a cave, it's so dark I can barely see.  And when I leave, the lighting outside has glitched somehow and it's literally too bright to see anything.

This year has been the most frustrating one yet for me as a console player. All updates but the last one (which shipped with so many bugs I'd rather it didn't) took a while to go from PC to consoles. Last year you guys were talking about making PC updates cleaner, so there isn't as much to fix before build can be put in cert for consoles. What are the plans for that moving forward?

Did you figure out the issue with frame rate drops on consoles and when can we expect a fix?

Is Pathocyst making a return. If so - how will it be obtained?

When will console players get that Fae step ephemera? If that's still in the works

Can kavat and kubrow armor be made a 2 piece - head and body. I mean, we can put ephemera on cats now, let us play around with the armor as well. 

what role did your chinese owner leyou play in the recent massive randomisation of content?

how much of decision making regarding gameplay mechanics is actually out of your hand?

what is the reason for the sudden shift towards randomisation and the betrayal of the previous core philosophy of warframe?

what are your personal feelings about having betrayed and backstabbed your veteran players?

Archived