Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #135: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

When the new mission type was introduced into Railjack as a stealth patch, the timing of the mission for how it appears makes it so that casual players that cant play Railjack for long periods of time. Could DE please make it so that there is a small chance of the mission appearing into the veil, instead of wonky timers that we don't know about yet?

Also I am a rank 7 pilot (intrinsics are 6/7/5/5), but the drift maneuver, while amazing for the pilot, is not ideal for gunners on the side. I haven't seen the rank 10 gunnery perk in action, so can we get a demonstration of it with the apoc and phasar weapons? Those 2 weapon archetypes (projectile and hit-scan based guns) would allow a pilot of the Railjack to make a decision about their guns for shooting the enemies on the gunner seats.

Empyrean Question: Is there any chance of being able to customize the railjack's interior in a way similar to the orbiter?  I know it would be troublesome if decorations were blocking damages that needed repaired, but something simple like throwing down a domestik drone or one of those floating kuva globules would be nice, and probably wouldn't get in the way.

Other Questions:

Any chance of Mirage's third ability ever getting correct information in the list of buffs at the top?  It only shows the maximum possible buff, rather than the current amount.

Is the lack of a foundry in the dojo & railjack a mechanical limitation?  My friends would rather hang out in a group area between missions, but we always have to go off to check crafting things, like daily forma.

What was that transference cooldown about?
Any plans for "rent a railjack" ? (other players could rent my railjack for a 15% fee of their drops)

Is it possible to get a playable railjack before your holidays? (No host migration mission breaking bug cause objectives are already done or doors are closed, no crash for the host at the 2nd railjack mission in row)

Any plans to rework the droptable for ship parts according to the description u gave for the different houses (or do we just get dumped with zetki stuff)

1 minute ago, Kylo. said:

Can we discuss picking up resources in Railjack? Really dont feel like playing vacuum cleaner with my Railjack. 

Agreed. It makes the game less fun, just like running without vacuum (if you want materials to progress in the game).

Could we somehow tie in resource drones as a system to vacuum a map at the end of the mission? Also, it would help if drops, particularly those in enemy ships/stations counted pickups across the team. That's another thing that really kills fun, yet is absolutely necessary to progress against this grind wall. A QoL improvement here could really ease player frustration and prevent early burnout on the gameplay loop.

I've been enjoying Empyrean, so many thanks for this wealth of content! It's been a real blast to play. ❤️

Since the release of Empyrean and the hidden quest within, is there a chance of getting some new decorations for the Dojo? I would adore some Sentient-themed decorations! Perhaps some atmospherics, too. 😮 I just really enjoy decorating the my dojo, so having the Sentient faction finally added would be lovely! That—and of course—my mandatory noggle pestering™ to bother Ste🅱️e. Can we maaaaaaybe get a Hunhow noggle? Or, if not, then perhaps a Stalker noggle drop in the foreseeable future?

And on the subject of Stalker, would it be possible for all the Acolytes to come back? It's a fun event but will Misery ever come back or was he exclusive to that event only?
Is there a chance he can slide in? I joined juuuust as the event ended, which is a shame.

Can we get a "Bad-Luck protection"? Crafting Gear from Families at a higher prices? So like those 2% drops of mythical Vidar Reactors MK3, can be built but at like 20k Carbides etc cost. Right now I have resources without end but can never spend them unless I want a flat downgrade to my Vidar MK2 reactor as Zekti ist just plain bad.

1) prolly change requirment to accessveil proxima to 10 lvl in rj crew. rather then one lvl 7. "would be fun to see 4 pilot lvl 7 with NOTHING else"
2) make an internal clock for sentient ship like the cycle of cetus.
3) i want my lich crew!
4) i want my lich crew to have infested/corruppted and corpus in it.. an maybe one day sentient... gotta mindfkthemall!
5)none of this is really a question.
6)can we have the same sistem that has been applied to kuva weapon to move the % element from one weapon to the other be applied to riven of same category? 😛 bonus of a lato pistol move to an embolist one., "ofc adjusting it to it's dispo"
8)can we have a notification appear written somewere while RJing, cause chepalon messages can stack up pretty badly in tight situation. like telling you you have been boarded wen the yare all alredy dead and then going forward to let you know of fire/electicalproblem/ rupture and putting the importan news of 2 new crewship on scope far too late ^^
9) there is no point 7
10) love the new stuff! 

Steve said (confirmed a Twitter question, to be precise) that Railjacks will eventually be usable as glorified/fancy loading screens; presumably between starchart missions/open worlds.

Is there a plan on how the implementation structure would work? Opt-in, mixing between Railjack users and non users, squad only, etc.

Or is it merely an faraway objective with no clear design/implementation plans yet?

Ok, I have been trying to insert a photo in here for a while, but it's not working. So I will describe the ship-sized bug instead. And by ship, I mean kosma gokstad crewship. After returning from an empyrean mission, I noticed a crewship marker below the drydock. Using decorate mode, I went to investigate. Eventually, the crewship came around and started shooting my railjack. It could not damage me(i tested), but when I went back into decorate mode to get a better look, it started flying like it was a fighter, and also started clipping through the walls, floors, and decor of the dry dock. Further more, it got close enough that my helios began to scan it, and I clipped into in decorate mode, causing my screen to fade as if I had fallen out of bounds. When I "respawned", the camera was stuck halfway through the floor, with the generic prompt box for decor visible in the distance. when i pressed esc, i didn't leave decorate mode, instead, it opened the menu, shifting the camera to the view normal for said menu. When I exited the menu, my camera returned to the immovable position it had been in before. using fast travel, I went to the observatory's navigation, only to have the problem persist. Leaving the dojo entirely did fix it, and when I went back to the dojo, the crewship was gone. I have screenshots.

30 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Finally, can we please get a sortie token system? I'm sick and tired of getting useless Kuva and even more useless Rivens.

Sorties are a strange piece of content.

It isn't hard but it's treated as such with a 24hr lockout. Imo sorties should just become the default difficulty after a certain point. 

They should just have a sortie planet or zone. Remove the lockout and let us play at that difficulty from the get go. Collect tokens and buy what reward you want. Perhaps move the lockout to the purchase of reward instead.

Archived