Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #135: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

Bounty Hunters: Players sign for Bounty Challenge. Four players in a party lobby choosing warframes vs another team of four. Then both party starts in separate fortuna/Plains doing the 5 mission Bounty fastest. The party that win gets 200 000 credits + normal rewards. 

Score Board in fortuna showing 10 fastest.
Weekly fastest gets 3 forma bp,
2nd - 2 forma bp,
3rd - 1 forma bp.
4th++++++ Hug from Ordis!

2 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Can Primed Chamber come back as an Empyrean mission reward from the Veil Proxima? It's been over 5 years since it was last obtainable for the masses, the Veil missions would be a decent place to stick it as a reward.

More like Barro Ke’Teer item. 

So far im liking the empyrean content and direction its heading and only have some minor critiques like the swarm missile battle avionic being useless for the most part at any ware but earth. or the zetki weapons high heat accretion rate seems a little too high to account for the general higher stats they bring. but my question is how are you guys feeling about the content you've released so far. do you think that it's landing well or do you feel you could have done better in some areas.

As someone that prefers to play solo, I'd like to know when the Command branch for Railjack Intrinsics will be released. This will be immensely helpful not just to solo players but also regular players. When I run pugs, I frequently find myself alone on a ship because everyone else decided to either leave a match or go outside in their Archwings.

Also, when will you be revisiting the Lich Nemesis system? There are still a number of contentious issues, in particular the continued existence of "Lich roulette" and the lack of an opt-out for players that have a Lich nemesis that they no longer want to fight.

Has any thought been given to making all Archwings (except Amesha - doesn't need it) more survivable in the face of Railjack enemies, particularly Crewships? Two hits from Crewship missiles will end even Odonata Prime and Elytron - despite either having max shields, armor and health. Most ability-based countermeasures are ineffective against Crewships as well.

Could we also have an option to sabotage ship reactors for extra XP when in a mission that has a Grineer capital ship? Killing the captain is interesting and all, but this would be a nice thing to see. We have regular sabotage missions on Galleons, right? Why not role that into Railjack as well?

I sincerely hope you guys are considering the feedback on both The Old Blood & Empyrean in a more serious light. The current state of the mechanics that both updates introduced aren't exactly flawless, the abhorrent RNG stats being a key problem both share. Please take your time to address player concerns, don't go full steam ahead & leave these updates as they are, that's a sure-fire way to see both of them die a slow, painful death from player neglect.

Not empyrean related but hoping to one day get an answer:

Are there any plans to license out the warframe IP to other companies for other merchandise such as  comics, novels, model kits, toys, etc. (I know there's merchandise in house with Digital Extremes, but wondering about a larger variety of products).

A lot of the archguns don't translate well into Railjack. Velocitus' projectiles are too slow to hit targets effectively, making it extremely difficult to make useful. Grattler is near unusable due to its extremely short range and hard to see projectiles and its blast radius is too small to be useful. Ayanga and Fluctus' shots travel too slowly to be useful. Corvas is also limited by its short range. I was wondering if there were plans to improve archwing guns in railjack so that players wont just automatically go for Imperator Vandal or phaedra and ignore all others.

I was also wondering if the grineer on railjack missions were meant to have such extreme armor amounts. By saturn most of them have as much or more armor than lv100 sortie grineer usually do.

Lastly i was wondering about the reasoning behind sacrificial steel and other melee crit mods getting such an outrageous boost. With some weapons (Furax Wraith, for example) and a riven I can easily hit 7 digits on my crits and it feels like im cheating or something. Im usually cool with things being overpowered, but with so many melee weapons being able to exceed 100% crit chance with just one mod i feel like its a bit too much. Most weapons with high base crit require 2 mods and a riven to hit 100%.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream135_1080p.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch!

What:  This Devstream is dedicated to all things Empyrean. There will be some spoilers. There will be deep dives into mission structure, stats, and more! We will be going over the world we are building with Empyrean, and what this ride will look like! Buckle in, keep your arms and legs inside at all times! 

Prizes? Oh yes! We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to get a Forma with 30 minutes of watching! 

When: Join us this Friday, December 20th, at 2 p.m.   

Ask your Empyrean questions here!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

How about Debug an Hotfix 1st For Railjack Its Soo glitchy broken Af On console Test it out you'll See how Broken it is Btw If your in Ship arsenal an they Leave Port It be Soo Glitched Your Frame will Stay in Asnal as it kiks you out an move freely In ship sn mission will Never Load Please Fix this broken game mode befor you add More too it 

Do you have any plans to address all the new problems presented by the UI in a game mode that is much more complex, not only visually, but also to keep organized in terms of player organization?

For example, having all enemies regardless of threat or enemy type all be red-diamonds is very miserable. The recent addition to having the Crewships be slightly curved red-diamonds basically ignores the problem.

Also, the Avionics management UI is an absolute travesty.

First of all... bugs aside (many MANY as they are; archwing weapons in the RJ halls, while using standard weapons in flight, etc etc etc), you people have done it!
From the ashes of 'Dark Sectors' you have finally gotten us into SPACE properly. :thumbup::thumbup::inlove::thumbup::thumbup:

Questions:
1) Will we be getting our 'decoy' systems shown near the aft section in previous "work in progress" presentations?

2) Will there be different forms of 'Artillery' (re; the dome-charge gun), such as the Tunguska Cannon, Helix Blaster, etc... or again, has the dev-team scrapped that and gone for "You have AN B.F.G.; be happy with it." ?

3) Interior decorations for our Railjack, when?  Soon(tm)?

Are there any plans for an avionic that allows you to scan enemies from killing them with the Railjack for the Codex? (In Archwing mode it is difficult to scan enemies normally and Kosma fighter ships move too fast to be practical to kill with melee and the Astral Autopsy mod equipped)

Will the Command Intrinsic be coming early next year? (As in January 2020)

I'm also curious to know if Kuva Liches and the Corpus faction will be expanded and included into Empyrean around the same time we get the Command Intrinsic. If Kuva Liches are added into Empyrean as shown from 2019 Tennocon, how will they connect with how the Kuva Liches behave now? I am also curious about Kuva Liches in general along with what the Corpus and Infested equivalents will be.

I also wonder about this, the question below seems like a very cool idea:

6 hours ago, Raynuva said:

Would it possible to expand Empyrean to have 6 or 8 Squadmates? A fully slotted Crew has

• 1 Pilot
  • 4 Gunners
    • Aft and Port Gunners
    • Top Gunner at Rank 3
    • Cannon Gunner at Rank 5
  • 1 person performing maintenance (Ruptures, Anti-Boarding, Crafting)
  • Some combination of Archwing combating the bogeys across the vector, collecting loot, or bee-lining to objective points

It would be great to see this expand past the standard 4-man Squad, just by the sheer scale of the roles and missions within RailJack.

Archived