Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #135: Empyrean!

[DE]Rebecca

Was hoping you could discuss you plans for squad link since we haven't heard much in the way of progress since tennocon.

Can we have the option to add pet armor separately from the body and head.

And finally..can we please please have more loadout slots!

Thank you for all your hard work and happy holidays..enjoy you hard earned break!

Will we get a look at the corpus enemies for railjack? 

Also, me and some friends were doing a railjack mission when our squad leader got soft locked inside a grineer asteroid base and he had to abort the mission. Luckily, i was promoted to host and was able to extract at the cost of no mission rewards. 

That aside, tha8for the awesome surprise update!

-Lemon, out!

Is there any updates on the possibility of cross platform play? I remember it being mentioned in a cursory manner, as a thing you guys wanted to look into. I also realize though how hard it would be to run such a thing with all the builds across all platforms being so out of sync.

9 hours ago, (XB1)turbo3636 said:

I don't think so with the new zaws. That would take WAY to much planning in the way of figuring out how players would combine the parts.

Well thats the beauty of them. We will get primary kit guns, so we should get some new zaws as well, plus we can make a melee that is descent enough for our personal melee taste that suits us, and its fun putting our heads in making them, and they look nice with the design we chose for them

5 minutes ago, Hedrax said:

Will we be able to increase our salvage slots at some point? 30 is really low given there are currently 3 manufacturers, 6 slots, over a dozen modifiers for components and the RNG on the stats themselves. 

If you check in the market you can buy two slots for 12 plat - what we are missing is an inventory like we have for everything else.

Railjack inventory interfaces are crap and should be remade on the same template we use for warframes etc

I know this is a little late, but thanks for the opportunity to get the GV at the Game Awards stream!

I hate to nitpick, but in what timezone is 2 p.m.? EST is what I remember you guys usually work with, but if there’s been a change I think us peasants should stay informed so we don’t become misinformed and let our emotions run free.

Looking forward to what’s bubbling in the cauldron for the game tomorrow!

https://kaian-a-coel.github.io/Kuva-Lich-Rework/

This is a scary amount of dedication to not at least get a mention in a devstream, the level of effort required from someone to even get a basic idea down that sounds on paper more interesting than what we currently have as the lich system and expands out into Empyrean in a way that makes sense using in game assets that already exist.

Imo you guys should stop looking for the new big shiny thing and start thinking integration in interesting ways that use the assets you already have before you kill your game dead by being too many type A personalities that got left in front of a white board with too many markers over a weekend.

-Will all platforms get quests like The Second Dream, The War Within, New War or other Lore quests at the same time to avoid spoilers (for consoles)? You try to avoid spoilers when releasing on pc but that doesn't do much for consoles then...

-Are you gonna do anything with the 3rd Orb? Its better to say "Yes" or "No" than nothing.

-What's going to happen with Echoes of Umbra? AFAIK it was supposed to release a few updates ago.

-What happened with the Fae-step ephemera? Right now its a pc exclusive.

-Will people who already have the Nightwave rewards (Saturn Six armor, Eidolon ephemera and etc.) get forma/Potatoes/Nightwave credits or something similar instead?

-Will Ignis Wraith remain only available from Baro on Switch? You just need to ask for it on the other versions but on switch you need to pay around 500 ducats.

• Are there any new Railjack gamemodes planned? (Currently the Railjack missions are fun but very repetitive.)
  • Will we get kuva lich Railjack missions before TennoCon?
  • Any ETA on squad link?
  • Will there be different classes of Railjacks?
  • Will decorating your Railjacks interior be a thing?

Valkyr Hysteria Fixes when?
She's been broken after the old blood update.

Her damage and attack speed have been nuked and slide attack slides you 15m forward launching you from the map and missing your intended targets.
Please just look at how she worked before the update and fix what went wrong.

do you plan to take a brief pause at creating new content and fix the bugs and get the game under control (we r @ version 27 atm and still u havent learned the proper bug checking)

oh and do u plant to finish the old content anytime soon like fortuna and others

Will we get mission variety for railjack anytime soon? Right now it's all the same skirmish, galleon and asteroid base commander are the same sub mission, and all the other submissions are the same "destroy 2 radiators". This gets boring very quickly. There are so many mission types already in the game but everything that made it into railjack is exterminate and assassinate. Where are spy, disruption, capture, interception?

Currently, Amesha is the only archwing viable for Railjack content in the Veil and for most of Saturn Proxima as the other archwings simply cannot withstand the pummeling they'll take from higher-level fighters. Do you have plans to rebalance and buff the other three archwings?

Archived