Jump to content
[DE]Helen

PSA: Empyrean Coming to Nintendo Switch Early 2020

Recommended Posts

Some of you guys are upset because we didn't get the update? At least when we get the update we're not going to have to deal with the bugs that PC, Xbox, and Ps4 are dealing with, Lol so be patient. Thanks for the update anyway DE. Give it to us when it's bug free so us switch users can fully enjoy it 🙂 and please buff archwing because I love my itzal lmao 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well for the cross savers there is this: https://www.fanbyte.com/news/warframe-cross-save-teased-during-devstream-were-working-on-it/

and an earlier article right after the Game Awards had Reb quoted as saying that after empyrean that cross save was the next project, and she wished we had it now.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/warframe/cross-save

So, unless she misspoke I see this being the big Tennocon reveal... which would be bigger than any new content, and much better for the longevity of the game. 

Edited by (NSW)Badger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 38 Minuten schrieb (NSW)PurplePhoenix:

Can we have an update on when the update is likely to be submitted to cert, so that we can temper expectations accordingly please? Ta

I guess when DE is back to Work and Nintendo had opened their Cert Center, or where ever it will be send to, again. They told us Early 2020 and I think they will start working again on 2nd January maybe 3rd. thats when I think we will hear from them when we can expect Empyrean or if its send to Cert or something.

I mean Helen did say " That said, the team here at DE is making sure they do what they can before they also leave on break to ensure the update is in top shape once submissions open back up in 2020."

so we can expect that it isnt in Cert yet. earliest is in 2020. so I think we need to wait just a couple days more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How's everyone's railjack building going? I read it's a pretty steep grind. Just started mine yesterday. Pretty exciting to see a fuselage floating in the dry-dock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 3 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Badger:

How's everyone's railjack building going? I read it's a pretty steep grind. Just started mine yesterday. Pretty exciting to see a fuselage floating in the dry-dock. 

was done after a week xD im so ready for empyrean but unfortunately the Switch isnt so lucky like PS or XBox and we still have to wait.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished imy railjack two days ago and today i got the last part of ivara prime *_* Now i can start the process of defeating my first lich xD If i'm lucky i will be done before empyrean hits switch 🙂

Edited by (NSW)Hermy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

I guess when DE is back to Work and Nintendo had opened their Cert Center, or where ever it will be send to, again. They told us Early 2020 and I think they will start working again on 2nd January maybe 3rd. thats when I think we will hear from them when we can expect Empyrean or if its send to Cert or something.

I mean Helen did say " That said, the team here at DE is making sure they do what they can before they also leave on break to ensure the update is in top shape once submissions open back up in 2020."

so we can expect that it isnt in Cert yet. earliest is in 2020. so I think we need to wait just a couple days more.

DE was open today and officially reopens on the 2nd and 3rd. 
Realistically I feel we may get empyrean a tiny bit delayed while they release it with the hotfix pc got before the christmas break. At least then they're not putting two updates into cert. I'd like to say we'll get the update be at least the 16th on the very latest, depends what they have planned for xbox and ps4 as well as pc for more hotfixes and bug fixes to throw in with the switch considering they'll probably wanna try sync up the updates between console versions again.

5 hours ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

was done after a week xD im so ready for empyrean but unfortunately the Switch isnt so lucky like PS or XBox and we still have to wait.

At least getting it late it won't come out in the mess PS4 or Xbox got and the hype won't die off slightly by the time the update does drop. The wait is painful but its been 2 years since announcement its not long now to wait out

Edited by (NSW)Evil_X
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

soo its 2020 now so empyrean on switch when? next week? next month? next 4 months?

Daim I enter this tread to post funny thing in type 

"3, 2 ,1 ... Expect "it's 2020 now where is my updated!" "

But once more time reality prove I underestimated life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please tell me this next update will fix melee or improve it, this latest update is shocking, stances and combos are more fluid, yes. But everything else just sucks. Damage output is awful now, crit stats are all but useless on rivens as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 4 Minuten schrieb (NSW)youngsy:

Please tell me this next update will fix melee or improve it, this latest update is shocking, stances and combos are more fluid, yes. But everything else just sucks. Damage output is awful now, crit stats are all but useless on rivens as well

can´t agree. really much melee weapons did got buffed and do a lot more damage then before and even without any mods i can now kill higher enemys with a lot of Melee Weapons. the Melee update is amazing.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

can´t agree. really much melee weapons did got buffed and do a lot more damage then before and even without any mods i can now kill higher enemys with a lot of Melee Weapons. the Melee update is amazing

many of my crit based rivens and builds don’t do anywhere near the amount of damage they used to, I could gain red crits with ease but not anymore, heavy attack builds do impressive damage yes but is slow and not fluid. Many unused weapons got buffs which is good and mod tweaks make almost any weapon viable now which is good, but overall damage output has been decreased a lot

Edited by (NSW)youngsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, (NSW)youngsy said:

I’m struggling to find a decent enjoyable melee with this new update

just use a nikana zaw or nikana prime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All my melee weapons deal more damage. But i don't have as many riven mods. So maybe because the weapons got stronger overall, rivens don't have such a big impact anymore.

BUT Melee with the Archwing doesn't work anymore because you don't automatically close the gap anymore. I also miss speeding up with the "L" Button, now it's only to go down...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (NSW)Hermy said:

BUT Melee with the Archwing doesn't work anymore because you don't automatically close the gap anymore. I also miss speeding up with the "L" Button, now it's only to go down...

I think it’s possible to change it in settings but i don’t check it yet.

13 hours ago, (NSW)youngsy said:

many of my crit based rivens and builds don’t do anywhere near the amount of damage they used to, I could gain red crits with ease but not anymore, heavy attack builds do impressive damage yes but is slow and not fluid. Many unused weapons got buffs which is good and mod tweaks make almost any weapon viable now which is good, but overall damage output has been decreased a lot

You just do it wrong. Btw red crits aren’t needed anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...