[DE]Helen

PSA: Empyrean Coming to Nintendo Switch Early 2020

vor 30 Minuten schrieb (NSW)shadowmega:

I know you guys said early 2020 but any news bout the emperyan update and when it will bein cert

they just back to work today as far as I know. i guess today is a Prime Time? at 7 PM ET? I guess we got some news there and if not just wait a few days more then we will know more for sure.

From all the info I know, Nintendo of America is back in the offices on January 6th (Next Monday). So they wouldn't work on Cert until then.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

and it seems there is/was no Stream today. hmm sad i thought there would be one. maybe I mixed something up or misheard it. but yes I think we will hear about some news around monday.

I hope we don't get the update as soon as Nintendo cert is open, as I'm sure the other platforms are going to get fixed/patched soon, so we won't have to experience as many problems or bugs as they went through.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

honestly as of this point DE needs to sit down and take their time to fix/patch/adjust everything with empyrean all of you asking when the update is before you keep asking that go look at PC threads PS4 threads and Xbox threads on empyrean. It is in serious need of work right now trust me you want the wait right now it will do you a world of good.

Edited by (NSW)Iron-Inky
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
vor 38 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Iron-Inky:

honestly as of this point DE needs to sit down and take their time to fix/patch/adjust everything with empyrean all of you asking when the update is before you keep asking that go look at PC threads PS4 threads and Xbox threads on empyrean. It is in serious need of work right now trust me you want the wait right now it will do you a world of good.

yeah maybe its a mess filled with bugs. BUT I saw a lot of videos and streams where the players nonetheless have a lot of fun. some of the bugs are even funny. yeah sometimes bugs can be frustrating but still I would prefer that we already got a Empyrean version even if it is buggy... you dont need to play the empyrean stuff if you dont want to and just want to wait sometime more until it is fixed.

but for me its no argument that Empyrean is a mess because I see that so many players enjoy it nonetheless

Edited by (NSW)RyuuSouru

the main problem sits at the horrid drop rates combined with RNG of %2 + the amount of res grinding required just to repair your railjack or one single part most have found workarounds for the bugs which is good thing till its fixed but that doesn't mean there isn't massive problems that should be taken care of first.

On 2019-12-18 at 4:17 PM, (NSW)Cephalon_Carinae said:

Yet another disappointment... I still love this game overall, but the disappointments are really flowing towards NinTenno like some angry rapids...

Chill kid.

• Woah 1

12 hours ago, (NSW)Faragon said:

Chill kid.

Because only children can be disappointed?

Because expressing disappointment in a simple sentence is childish?

Yeah. I'm the "kid" here.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Cephalon_Carinae said:

Because only children can be disappointed?

Because expressing disappointment in a simple sentence is childish?

Yeah. I'm the "kid" here.

It's cool. They just joined the forums to tell you that.

6 minutes ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

It's cool. They just joined the forums to tell you that.

yeah, i can see the post count, doesn't mean i approve of toxic sentiments... (which is something else I've found growing in the switchframe community... its a shame.)

• Upvote 1

It's all because the Miiverse is gone... Everyone was so nice and kind and forgiving in the Miiverse 😔 

I think switch will get the update after DE fixes a few bugs on the other consoles. That way switch players won’t be lagging behind with console updates. We’ll most likely get Empyrean with hotfixes included.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 1

Its been 3 weeks since weve heard from the devs most likely we will get information tomorrow as megans comes off break then so maybe the other com department will have the same? i hope to get empyrean even if its buggy and a grind, i mean isnt that the gameplay of a looter shooter?  im used to it now

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, (NSW)BrandoStevo said:

Its been 3 weeks since weve heard from the devs most likely we will get information tomorrow as megans comes off break then so maybe the other com department will have the same? i hope to get empyrean even if its buggy and a grind, i mean isnt that the gameplay of a looter shooter?  im used to it now

They usually announce stuff Wednesday (such as Dev Streams), and they aslo said Empyrean would come to Switch with all hotfixes and no hotfixes was sent to the other consoles so far, so late January maybe?

1 hour ago, (NSW)BrandoStevo said:

We'll probably hear something soon. We were all (including DE) waiting for Nintendo to come back from their Holiday. They came back yesterday.