Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

Il y a 1 heure, (PS4)King_Camalot a dit :

Hello I am wondering if  you would reduce the credit cost for the railjack components 1mil is alot of credits to aquire for just one piece with a total of 6mil for all parts is going to take me years to get and i would like to get the rail jack in a couple of months not years 

Just play the Index... you will get credits fast that way. They won't drop the price to build, better start farming credits my friend instead of waiting for something that ins't coming.

Wow!! Sawgaw fix ??? That is awesome, truly.  I miss hunting very much.  But I have to ask,  is that the only animal that was looked at???   Horrasques, Bolas, Stovers all have issues.   Bolarola can see through invisability for example.  Stovers spawn right at the call spot or come running to the call spot already pissed off.  Horraques were turning and burning after the first tranq hit..

But holy crap atleast the most horribly broken was fixed!!  So thanx for that.   

-------------------------------------------------

Oh!  Are Kuva larvalings suppose to be able to spawn on kuva fortress???  Kuva Fortress has lv20+ grineer troops but I have never had a Larvaling show up there??  Is it because they are Kuva Fort Grineer instead of normal grineer???   Can we please get Kuva Fortress Flagged to be a larvaling producing tile set ??? Come on, THAT tile set makes more sense to spawn larvalings than ANY OTHER!!!  The kuva and queen is right there....

Honestly, having the same control scheme for Titania in Razorwing as for Archwing does not work well.  The situation and use is not the same.

Above all it is a great nuisance how the change from running to using Razorwing works when the walk / run switch is in togle mode.

When you have this configuration, when you use Razorwing, Titania is catapulted forward, using afterburners, and you end squashed against the wall.

This may be fixed by changing the walk / run switch to no togle mode, but then you have to keep presing L3 to run, so the nuisance  is moved to another place.

Please DE, we need a separate configuration for normal Flight / afterburner switch mode.

Before Empyrian released on Ps4, i had my keymaping on controller working (my right Dpad button was ability menu, r1 as melee button, etc)
Now, they keymapping is ALWAYS set the default one, even when i change it as i had.
i tried restoring to default and set as i had, but doesnt work. When im in mission, i check my keymap setting and it show like i config it, but isnt true, still being the keymap by default
Here a little video showing how isnt working.
Some users have the same problem as my, seems is correlated to using Remote play software, to use theirs PC displays. 

Here is the threat i opened with the responses of thoses users: 

HOTFIX 2 is now live!

• Fixed various context actions displaying the wrong Button prompt/callout.
  • Fixed Crewships being spawned as Tenno Faction, which resulted in numerous issues such as not attacking you, Fighters attacking it instead, and Railjack Turrets not doing any damage to it. This also fixes a fatal crash related to this bug.
  • Fixed failing a Railjack mission while Piloting an enemy Crewship resulting in becoming stuck on a black screen with no indication of loading.
    • Please note we’re working on a fix for Clients still experiencing this.
  • Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first.
  • Fixed [PH] text when attempting to Upgrade Grid slots or Avionics Mods.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

HOTFIX 2 is now live!

• Fixed various context actions displaying the wrong Button prompt/callout.
  • Fixed Crewships being spawned as Tenno Faction, which resulted in numerous issues such as not attacking you, Fighters attacking it instead, and Railjack Turrets not doing any damage to it. This also fixes a fatal crash related to this bug.
  • Fixed failing a Railjack mission while Piloting an enemy Crewship resulting in becoming stuck on a black screen with no indication of loading.
    • Please note we’re working on a fix for Clients still experiencing this.
  • Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first.
  • Fixed [PH] text when attempting to Upgrade Grid slots or Avionics Mods.

Thanks 

Archived