Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

The lag is unbearable in every single sqaud I have joined. Half the time I use in ship teleport or slingshot my hud goes away until I restart game. Every host has horrendous ping and their railjacks are never upgraded. And if they were 5fps makes turret gameplay impossible anyway. Consoles desperately needs dedicated servers. I use a ps4 pro with SSD and the game is unplayable, I can't imagine what it's like on other systems. Like raiding on dialup.

My railjack has 6000hp and 2000armor but I'm told I'm a sucky host so cross fingers for 1st quarter Command release I guess.

Thank you DE team for an amazing game,but im replying for the fact that theres no customize option for the emissive ligths outside of railjack,i could only change the interior ligths of my railjack,please add the option to customize the outside lights pretty please so that my railjack can combine color schemes with my frames. and thank you once again for the game!keep up the good work <3

Hopefully the next update will include railjack avionics trading among other general

also this

On 2019-12-19 at 2:49 PM, (PS4)Ultimaknight said:

Anyone else having trouble using Blink?  I try the "tap L1" but only moves down.  I have tried it on three different Archwings.

has been answered with try resetting your controls 

I've one question / bug report

Nightwave Challenges won't stop getting stuck in Railjack missions - and I'm sorry, but it actually makes a big difference since I can't see things such as Omni amount left (annoying having to go to the Forge to check) and.. It's a freakin' massive popup

Anyone found a way to clear it? I realise I could just finish them all, but I've some old ones which I don't really fancy doing atm and it's also not a "solution" really

Hi, I've a few questions. Back whenever TennoGen Round 17 dropped, console never got an insane large majority of them. 

But the thing that's weird, is that they're Linkable on consoles. You can Link them, and they'll show the complete Skins in the game. Every single one that was supposed to be in Tennogen 17. 

Is this a bug? Will these Skins be able to be purchased soon? Are are they meant to be disabled for whatever reason? 

On 2019-12-24 at 12:24 AM, (PS4)Xaeryk said:

The lag is unbearable in every single sqaud I have joined. Half the time I use in ship teleport or slingshot my hud goes away until I restart game. Every host has horrendous ping and their railjacks are never upgraded. And if they were 5fps makes turret gameplay impossible anyway. Consoles desperately needs dedicated servers. I use a ps4 pro with SSD and the game is unplayable, I can't imagine what it's like on other systems. Like raiding on dialup.

My railjack has 6000hp and 2000armor but I'm told I'm a sucky host so cross fingers for 1st quarter Command release I guess.

Lag, framerate issues, screen tearing everywhere...this mess is unplayable

This is was i would have expected from a FTP developer. Nice game but as soon as u want to do anything (like mod your warframe) u have to hit the wallet. Always cheesy trying to get money from ppl otherwise no fun in game.  Suprisingly it was not like that 3 years ago when i started. I could use all my mode wihtout paying money, i still spent around 250 euro over the time for stuff i liked.

You have to pay 50 plat for the resource drone which is the only option basicly to use your mods now. Its pay2play at its finest and its very sad to see it from you guys.  I wont  spent a single more minute in this S#&amp;&#036; of bugs and if it works u need to pay. Goodbye.

Am 30.12.2019 um 18:02 schrieb (PS4)LuffyleBoss496:

hello @[DE]Danielle could you patch in the next update the shedu a lot of scam on the price of its riven can go up to 1k see 35k for some perssone I find it exaggerated that we tolerate that people put exorbitant prices

of course DE will patch a free market. LOL.  dude.... in what world do u actually  in ?

3 hours ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

This is was i would have expected from a FTP developer. Nice game but as soon as u want to do anything (like mod your warframe) u have to hit the wallet. Always cheesy trying to get money from ppl otherwise no fun in game.  Suprisingly it was not like that 3 years ago when i started. I could use all my mode wihtout paying money, i still spent around 250 euro over the time for stuff i liked.

You have to pay 50 plat for the resource drone which is the only option basicly to use your mods now. Its pay2play at its finest and its very sad to see it from you guys.  I wont  spent a single more minute in this S#&amp;&#036; of bugs and if it works u need to pay. Goodbye.

Um.... this game has some of the best monitization on any game, let alone a free to play game. You really do not need to spend real money. I am max PS4 level, MR 28, and I put about $20 of my real money into the game just because I wanted to try to support the devs. I'm not sure what issue you ran into that you feel this way. I am sure if you ask for help over in players helping players someone would help you understand the game more. YouTube videos are also a good start.

Archived