Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

I ran into a toxic player today. We were doing the anomaly and got a barrel. The player teleport back to MY ship and wasted out all the flux energy spamming the particle ram then refined to waste out all the resources. Other players and I wondering what was going on. During the mission he kept wasting out all the munitions, flux energy and such to the point and then refined again to the point we could not complete the mission and failed. Please in the next update can you make it so the pilot is the only one who can use the flux energy and munitions or have the ability for the person who's ship it is it the kick the abusive player. That cost us 1 hr of time and the rewards from the anomaly and mission. Is this what our community has come to? I've never had something like this happen before. We were talking to the player in chat and he kept doing it anyways trolling. Ridiculous.

1 minute ago, (PS4)muffxpunch said:

Now if you guys can fix the shedu kinda sucks grinding all that time to have a gun jam on you and you can't fire it if you leave it complete the mission and even after that there's a good chance it'll still be jammed on the next mission please fix

Whenever we get the next update, we’ll have the fix

56 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Whenever we get the next update, we’ll have the fix

I hope so I found a build to where it has 11 rounds instead of 7 I use harrow 1&2 for the rate of fire and reload speed and I seen it reload itself between 9-7 rounds fired so it might be glitching that way with the original 7 like it tries to reload twice when you empty the mag and sometimes you can here it to

DE can we please be able to aim our guns when piloting the Railjack on PS4/Xbox ,  I understand we need r3 and l3 for steering the ship, but maybe by adding , hold L1 to only control the guns with R3,,  leaving L3 to move the ship to the side. That may the player can fly as is, then hold L1 to take more control of guns when shooting..  ,,,,,,besides that this update is fun, beautiful , but a little grindy…

HOTFIX 3: 

This Hotfix is bringing in some behind the scenes goods to be revealed at a later date! We are still building for a bigger Update that will bring many Railjack changes and fixes, thank you! 

Additions: 

• Added long requested Wisp Walk, Run, and Sprint movement to Melee weapons, and fixed her movement when equipped with the Shedu.

Changes:

• Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition: 
    • TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).
      • The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method
  • Made performance improvements to Vauban’s Flechette Orb projectile FX.

Fixes: 

• Fixed the ‘Hijacked’ Grineer Crewship spawning inside geometry. 
  • Fixed players becoming stuck in an infinite loading tunnel when launching Railjack missions from the Orbiter.
  • Fixed getting a mini Grineer Hacking Panel UI that is unhackable if the hack is canceled upon hitting the context action. 
  • Fixed purchased Warframe skins still appearing as available for purchase in the Arsenal. 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

HOTFIX 3: 

This Hotfix is bringing in some behind the scenes goods to be revealed at a later date! We are still building for a bigger Update that will bring many Railjack changes and fixes, thank you! 

Additions: 

• Added long requested Wisp Walk, Run, and Sprint movement to Melee weapons, and fixed her movement when equipped with the Shedu.

Changes:

• TEMPORARILY removed the Tenebrous Ephemera as a drop from Reinforced Sentient Containers aboard the Sentient Anomaly in Veil Proxima. The drop method is causing numerous issues in terms of connectivity stability and player frustration. We’re going to be changing the acquisition method that won’t involve a direct drop rate in a near future Hotfix/Update, and will instead be closer to a token system (complete X Anomaly missions to buy Ephemera from a vendor).
      • The Tenebrous Ephemera will be coming back as soon as possible in a better acquisition method
  • Made performance improvements to Vauban’s Flechette Orb projectile FX.

Fixes: 

• Fixed the ‘Hijacked’ Grineer Crewship spawning inside geometry. 
  • Fixed players becoming stuck in an infinite loading tunnel when launching Railjack missions from the Orbiter.
  • Fixed getting a mini Grineer Hacking Panel UI that is unhackable if the hack is canceled upon hitting the context action. 
  • Fixed purchased Warframe skins still appearing as available for purchase in the Arsenal. 

Thanks for the hotfix! 🙂

I assume the cert build you're building will adjust the drop rates for materials in Railjack?

1 minute ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

Thanks for the hotfix! 🙂

I assume the cert build you're building will adjust the drop rates for materials in Railjack?

It will address many many things indeed - changes and fixes alike! Including but not limited to: 

• Increased the refund from Scrapping repaired Wreckage to 80% from 50%.
  • Significantly increased the amount of Common Resources awarded by the End of Mission Rewards. This touches on our plans for Economy balancing within Railjack, and should lend a hand to furthering your Wreckage and Payload crafting projects!
  • Asteroids now drop multiple Resources! Alongside other Resources, this significantly increase Titanium gains; a prominent feedback request!
  • Asterite Resource pickups now reward 2x as much Asterite.
  • and much much more! 

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

It will address many many things indeed - changes and fixes alike! Including but not limited to: 

• Significantly increased the amount of Common Resources awarded by the End of Mission Rewards. This touches on our plans for Economy balancing within Railjack, and should lend a hand to furthering your Wreckage and Payload crafting projects!
  • Asteroids now drop multiple Resources! Alongside other Resources, this significantly increase Titanium gains; a prominent feedback request!
  • and much much more! 

This is really great news! 🙂

If you can't answer this, I fully understand - but do you aim to send the cert build this week or next?

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenebrous Ephemera Removal and Future Acquisition: 

Time to take a break.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• and much much more! 

Problem with shedu keeps jamming not yet fixed and will be fixed with the next full patch?

17 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

HOTFIX 3: 

Additions: 

Changes:

Now I don't have any reason to login and play the game at the moment.

Thanks.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes:

A starting step in the right direction, thank you. I do hope the return will be sooner than later, though.

Also please don't forget that we absolutely need the Avionics drop rate boost that PC players received.  In addition, the 3 second invulnerability phase when exiting a Crewship and not being targeted by Crewship missiles while in archwing are also much needed.

I've been trying to get that ephemera for 3 weeks non-stop - found 7 rare containers with 4 different captura scenes and 2 dupes, and 1 endo drop.

Couldnt save all 4 captura scenes because of crewship's broken spawn. Very upset.

Like Stealth_Cobra said, i would like to get update with reactor changes too, nobody wants to farm reactor w useless stats even if they will be updated in future.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DidelphisV said:

Oh for the love of god, you could have at least included the Shedu patch. Why is that not a much higher priority? Ours is still basically unusable ;-;

32 minutes ago, (PS4)ESYLD said:

Also please don't forget that we absolutely need the Avionics drop rate boost that PC players received.  In addition, the 3 second invulnerability phase when exiting a Crewship and not being targeted by Crewship missiles while in archwing are also much needed.

They can't get that through via a hotfix, that's why they're working on a cert build

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Whatever you do, DE , please do not send a build to cert that doesn't have the upcoming reactor changes ! Last thing anyone wants on console is to spend another two weeks or more getting unusable reactors.

They will reroll reactors not in the new numbers, so no harm getting the reactors now and just keep them.

I'd like it if the update would include tradable items. I still haven't gotten a Zetki version of various mods I need even after hundreds of runs. My buddy has several avionics mods that I need and I have several that he needs. Sure would be nice if we could swap them out. Also I agree with others about the rector fix thing that should also be a must. One more thing that i'm not sure has been reported but is the MOST annoying thing to me in railjack, when you try to exit the gunner/pilot seat 80% of the time it pulls you back into the dang seat and you have to try to exit the seat again. This wastes precious time if you are saying trying to quickly exit the pilot seat and enter the forward artillery seat or vice versa. Please see if they can fix it. It appears if you are moving around the left analog stick when you try to exit a pilot or gunner seat that forward motion makes you re-enter the seat. Make it so that only square enters the seat and maybe circle exits seat. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)FuhrerWuIf said:

IMake it so that only square enters the seat and maybe circle exits seat. 

Or even better; add a little cooldown

Same happens if you enter/leave a POI/the Railjack if you double tap square (which sometimes I do if I'm in a rush)

Just a small 3s delay from "eintering" doors/turrets

On 2020-01-12 at 8:12 PM, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

DE can we please be able to aim our guns when piloting the Railjack on PS4/Xbox ,  I understand we need r3 and l3 for steering the ship, but maybe by adding , hold L1 to only control the guns with R3,,  leaving L3 to move the ship to the side. That may the player can fly as is, then hold L1 to take more control of guns when shooting..  ,,,,,,besides that this update is fun, beautiful , but a little grindy…

You are supposed to be able to aim and fire while piloting. You need to go to Options> Controller and then reset the controller bindings to default.  Don't forget that this will reset your key bindings for ALL of your functions even outside railjack.

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, (PS4)DidelphisV said:

Oh for the love of god, you could have at least included the Shedu patch. Why is that not a much higher priority? Ours is still basically unusable ;-;

Unfortunately the Shedu fix requires changes to native code which needs to be approved via Cert in order to be fixed. Apologies guys! We know its a frustrating one - we're working on a build that includes a fix. 

Archived