Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

Looking at the latest PC updates, I think the only aspect of Railjack that's still sticking in my craw is that, aside from Outriders, no Elites can spawn in Earth Proxima and no non-Elites can spawn in Veil. That's roughly 1/3 of all Avionics that should be in-game being unobtainable.

Speaking only for myself, I can wait for the next Cert until after that's fixed.

PC has had double resource drop since the pre-christmas patch and you said the other day you were giving Switch a credit booster to make up for the fact that their patch took so long where as PS4 and XB1 has spent almost a month without the increased resource drops from Railjack increasing the need for us to use Rush Repair Drones more than any other platform because of how rushed Empyrean was....

So what exactly are you going to do for us seeing that we spent a month without increased resource drops?

7 hours ago, (PS4)Raccune said:

You are supposed to be able to aim and fire while piloting. You need to go to Options> Controller and then reset the controller bindings to default.  Don't forget that this will reset your key bindings for ALL of your functions even outside railjack.

Enjoy!

Thanks ,  Ive been playing for 3 week solo     flying and shooting by aiming with my railjack..  lol  ..  

I have been looking for battle avionics for more than a week, I have found only two of them, I have had a railjack for a month now and in all this time I have practically left every aspect of this game only because of the impossibility of obtaining an honest drop in  avionic skills, if they are like our warframes it is ridiculous to find oneself in veil proxima without some not having a skill .... the difference in level of opportunity is abysmal!

24 minutes ago, (PS4)naru91yo said:

I have been looking for battle avionics for more than a week, I have found only two of them, I have had a railjack for a month now and in all this time I have practically left every aspect of this game only because of the impossibility of obtaining an honest drop in  avionic skills, if they are like our warframes it is ridiculous to find oneself in veil proxima without some not having a skill .... the difference in level of opportunity is abysmal!

I found several of them on Saturn on Kasio's Rest. That is where I got Munitions Vortex and I think Shatter Burst. For Particle Ram and Void Hole I got them from running the Veil missions. Gian Point seems like the mission most are running. Try those out and best of luck. Took me over 100 missions just to get Zetki Bulk Head and I still haven't gotten Zetki Predator or Zetki Winged Steel and I have now ran over 250 railjack missions on every planet. 

20 hours ago, (PS4)scene_cachet said:

PC has had double resource drop since the pre-christmas patch and you said the other day you were giving Switch a credit booster to make up for the fact that their patch took so long where as PS4 and XB1 has spent almost a month without the increased resource drops from Railjack increasing the need for us to use Rush Repair Drones more than any other platform because of how rushed Empyrean was....

So what exactly are you going to do for us seeing that we spent a month without increased resource drops?

Aman too this.  DE "we care about our ps4 tenno.  Enjoy this broken update  . See you guys in a month." ....

On 2020-01-16 at 5:02 PM, (PS4)scene_cachet said:

Well said.

Not to mention broken blink. And the Kuva Lich hotfixes

Not sure if this is applicable to this but I have been struggling to log into Warframe for the polar two days now. My cousin (new player) messaged me this morning (GMT+2) and informed me that he too is struggling to log in. I haven’t seen anything addressing this so I figured it might be a regional issue or perhaps another bug I’m completely unaware of.

Please help.

So, I was considering making a new thread, but I decided to keep it here. It's likely not going to get an answer, because as 2019 went on, the conversation went from "it'll be different" to.. Nothing, just silence

I just want to ask @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Danielle one reasonable question... What is the truth about the state of TennoGen for console?

Let me elaborate - What to expect on Consoles!

Rebecca explained it on a devstream I believe; the complications come because of the various platform holders and it means DE has to buy the rights to the TennoGen being transfered to the console builds. I'm aware of something many won't acknowledge; this is unfortunate, but also simply how things work out sometimes - and the important part to really understand; not everything is worth the purchase to transfer.

And that's understandable - I think people forget this is a F2P game where paying is VERY optional, so you've to take care of not just spending a lot of money on the license for 20 items, where maybe only 2 of them are popular. But then there's also the other side of the coin; if players don't get TennoGen at all, or for limited (seemingly arbitrary/inconsistent - more on this later) items, well.. It's hard to find reasons to keep refueling the old Platinum tank. 

So what do I mean by arbitrary/inconsistent?

Well, alright so it'll be more curated - you're going to pick what you think will do best, which is fine... Except, and here's where I personally get frustrated: You don't give complete "sets"

It's simple what I mean by that; AURES Operator Items - that's a set; Ears/Crown - even the Nyx Skin, and it's even from a creator you've worked with lots of time I can see. You even approved the DIVA Armour for the DIVA Wisp Skin they made! 

... But that's all we got. We've so much of the same Operator Gear - very little royal, so I was really excited for the AURES gear, it was a no-brainer to me that we'd get it - yet.. It's obviously not happening, you've moved beyond the round it was in.

Yet you give us the DIVA Armour for a Wisp Skin/Syandana/Nikana which isn't approved even for PC yet, and who knows if console will ever see it.

Nidus' Night Hunter, bought it as it's a lovely skin - I see the creator is still working on getting the syandana (wings) approved, and even made a Saryn Skin now. Now let's pretend it'll be approved next round.. Will we actually get the Night Hunter Syandana then, or are we on console just stuck with the warframe skins, accessories be damned?

Curation implies you put time and care into it, but.. Would you like a museum, curated by someone who chose incomplete art, half art installations etc? Or would you rather less to see, but it's complete and coherent?

Let's say - let's go through Mithra, Aures, Diva - and Graxx, Ion, etc.. What doesn't console have which supplements these? A weapon skin? Syandana? Operator? Let's focus on that - so at least they feel they're not just getting "Sort by: Top Selling (Last Month)"

I love your game and your team at DE is doing amazing things not only for the community, but for those in need around the world. 2020 is the year where you want to fix and clean up things, do console players one favour?

Be honest about TennoGen. I've given up on reporting console specific bugs because I'm quite literally ignored (Eidolons and Thumpers' purple bars remain 100%, damage never shown - I've been at this for coming slowly up to a year - nothing has been done. How would I know? After many failed attempts, I reached out to Steve in a tweet and he Liked it - so he must've seen it. Yet.. Here we are...).

I know devstreams are PC centric which is fine, but... Maybe take five minutes to say "Alright, about TennoGen and consoles..."

Because when you super excited announce a new round of TennoGen, it's literally just taunting at this point - reminding us what PC will get, what we MIGHT get if the planets align just right and.. Oohh another Excalibur Helmet, I was worried he'd not be getting his 15th customisation option

None of this is meant in a hostile way, but while I don't agree when people say "You don't care about the console players" - I do struggle to understand why you choose to handle certain  things the way you do. Or rather, not handle it I suppose.

Personally I'd prefer we got two TennoGen "Collections" per year. Example for 2020 - 2021?

TennoGen Console 2020 Collection I:

Round 16 and backwards; what "set pieces" are missing, and what could help with customisation variety?

TennoGen Console 2020 Collection II:

Remaining parts you might not've had in time from R16 and previous, with Round 17 / 18 content you're confident in

TenooGen Console 2021 Collection I:

Round 17 / 18 + with few Round 19 / 20

TenooGen Console 2021 Collection II:

Round 19 / 20 + with few Round 21 / 22

All with this in mind; no incomplete "sets", unless you can guarantee it'll be around in the coming collection/when approved

If either of you took the time to read this; thank you. I really mean that. I know I'm just one person, and the next post could very well be someone yelling about why they can't buy the 18th Excalibur helmet yet, and 10th Heavy Blade. I just wanted to try explain why the current situation really is causing some frustration, when you're so very quiet.

Silence can be a good thing, but in this case it just isn't - trust me.

A final piece of friendly advice; if you truly mean to curate the console TennoGen, make some clear rules we're aware of. A good one would be "In order to be considered for consoles, you'll need to have three items approved (all time) via the workshop; exceptions to this rule could be skins for new (~one year) warframes."

Example:
- Warframe Skin
- Syandana/Accessory
- Weapon Skin

Thanks for your time if you got this far. If not, well - I suppose I wasted a lot of time. Either way, I wish you the best and hope something changes.

Sincerely yours,

Charles J.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

So PS4 Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 was released on console on the 19th December 2019.

Here we are a month later and console is yet to receive any of PC updates, up to and including update

Is console the forgotten, insignificant, segment of Warframe?

All I can say is vote with your wallet ,  my money will be going to a new zealand developer from now on….

Tennos, please relax a little. Last Thursday Nintendo Switch received update 27.05 - with all the hotfixes we had in mid-December. Last Thursday the PC received update 27.0.11.3 and errors continue to be reported. You have to give the developers a little time for such a comprehensive update. I am sure that you are working hard on the update. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the development team and PC gamers for their careful support.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)MTSBNKE said:

Tennos, please relax a little. Last Thursday Nintendo Switch received update 27.05 - with all the hotfixes we had in mid-December. Last Thursday the PC received update 27.0.11.3 and errors continue to be reported. You have to give the developers a little time for such a comprehensive update. I am sure that you are working hard on the update. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the development team and PC gamers for their careful support.

100% agree

Not only does it have to be transferred to another build and prepared for certification - which isn't just clicking a single button - but given the certification process, they have to be sure it doesn't end up like where the PC build needed three hotfixes in one day - that's simply not gonna fly on console.

Given how much some of the things are changes , the constant demands from players to incl. the lattest hotfixes from PC rather than just the holiday ones they got prior to the holidays - it'll take some time.

I definitely prefer they take a few extra days to smooth things out, than ending in a situation where "Well, the cert build was approved - but we found out the market will cause a system level crash if you do x, y and z" 

Making games is hard. The fact they managed to get us the Empyrean build before the holidays is really freakin' impressive, as looking back at the history of things - they'd wait till the new year and run a few more hotfixes, prepare it for.. Well, around this time in January.

Meanwhile they're preparing the Corpus for Railjack (Winter Update), Kuva Lich overhaul (Soon I think Steve said?), Fortuna Expansion (Steve's words, not mine!) and the next bigger update for some of the new rendering and whatnot for PC is due January iirc.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)deathstroke_dom said:

Its been one month since we got the  last update but still no bug patch update till now!! Its a clear message from DE that they do not care about the console community.

Or, that they took a holiday break and when they got back in January they've been constantly focused on hotfixing PC so they can get a solid cert build ready for us, as the cert builds can't have the same issues a PC patch can

7 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Really then how they get the first update out.  Nothing solid about that update. ...

You should watch Devstreams

Also, learn to be a tad more respectful - they're not asking any money for the game and they worked their butts off to get a massive update out before the holidays, which added a lot of amazing content. They can test all they want, but at some point they do need to push an update to Live Servers, for the sake of balancing and unforseen bugs.

Yeah, Empyrean is rather buggy, but if you hadn't gotten the build till today - would you have been happier given the new hotfixes still wouldn't make it in, because they can't just click a button called "Transfer All New/Changed Code; Compile New Certification Build"?

I doubt it. You'd be yelling "WHY DID WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL JANUARY FOR THIS BROKEN BUILD?!?!?!?"

Usually they let us wait till January, as pushing a big build before the holidays isn't the safest bet - but they did it different this time, and they're fully aware it requires a lot of fixing.

But people forget, it's not the Empyrean build which broke the FPS/network connectivity (those appeared with the reworks) - the build didn't make anything outside of Empyrean worse off. Empyrean itself has its fair share of issues, but those they've been working constantly on fixing in January. And if we are being very fair; the issue with loot, is not really something to get mad about given it simply works like it does outside of Empyrean - the players are asking them to change how loot is shared specifically for Empyrean (which they agree is the right call), but also means.. It takes time.

Megan said this on the Xbox @ 1 stream

PC is getting an update soon*, once it goes live they'll roll it into the console build and send a fully up-to-date cert build off.

Just posting it here in case people aren't watching the streams for console updates 🙂

*Note from me; I don't know if that's today, this week or next week. 

Archived