The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

48 minutes ago, Revanx said:

Thank you for this. Been cancer having people go straight for the captains.

nothing wrong with going straight for the mission objective - if at least the rest of the team sticks to removing the ships and protecting the railjack. now, only one player needs to fly to the galleon to get things done... still, as long as the other pickups in ther eare not shared too, it's only half an issue gone - better than nothing though.

Railjack weapons need a substantial buff imo. I do more damage with my riven'd imperator vandal than with any railjack weapon on a geared railjack. I basically end up playing this mode like archwing so that I can complete missions asap, and thats exactly what I didn't want for Empyrean.

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Asteroids now drop multiple Resources! Alongside other Resources, this significantly increase Titanium gains; a prominent feedback request!
  • Pennant and Quellor Blueprints are now shared pickups; no longer required for all players to manually collect the pickup! Thanks for your patience as we work toward the rest of the on-foot items being picked up.
  • Increased chance to get common and uncommon Resources from associated crates onboard Crewships and other Points of Interest to aid in your Forging and overall Resource required crafting needs. This increase in commons and uncommons was achieved by directing Rare resources to be space-combat only drops, and having common and uncommon more dominant on-foot. 
  • Points of Interest and Crewships that launch Ramsleds will now only do so 4 times. This fixes Crewships launching an infinite amount of Ramsleds to knock at your door. 

This alone will make a big difference.  Endless ramming in one session was a bit much and burned so much time and resources.  🙂

Keep the Parazon away from the in-mission weapon inventory!!

I absolutely hate it, when I do some stuff and suddenly I have the useless Parazon as an active weapon and have to switch weapons to get my loadout again.

To add insult to injury, this thing has aiming with Mouse 2. Now try to shoot, while your weapon was surprise stealth replaced with a fancy "Zero Damage Chopstick".

1 hour ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to receive a similar treatment to crit chance so it makes sense comparatively.

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Just because railjack released does not mean it's suddenly not an issue.

Maiming strike still gives more crit chance than any other "non-prime/umbral" mod. So yes that does make sense, because sacrificial steel is an umbral mod. 

However the slide CC% on rivens, i'll concede to you. That should probably get buffed. Maiming strike isn't an issue though, and hasn't been an issue; It was nerfed for a reason.

Are you ever going to downscale Kosma infantry base stats or considerably flatten out their growth curve?  They become insane by even level 60 (equivalent to level 120s!)  I shouldn't have to wish we had the Catchmoon back and take a frame that can jack up my damage exponentially just to handle a lancer in less than 10 seconds of sustained fire as long as I'm picking unmodified missions on a starchart.

Hi I have been looking around and can´t see the bug I have experienced several times.

In some RJ missions I have experienced my mods not working when boarding a ship or asteroid after having been in archwing mode.

The only fix I have so far found working, is reviving after dying, then all mods work fine again. 

Could be nice to get this fixed :) thx for a fine game and looking forward to seeing what else will be comming :)

4 minutes ago, Shalhavet said:

If the host dies too many times railjack missions can't be finished because nobody else can use the navigation console to leave.

if that was the only reason the missions can get screwed up... mainly host-migrations are the plague here - i don't even think that all those leaving host had crahed, some just abortet the mission or used alt+effing4 to get out after being stucked, bugged, lost or whatever reason they might see to lose their own progress and everyone elses too.

as for the this nav-console: the funny thing is that sometimes only the host can use it and sometimes everyone can (until just a few missions back, i thought it was the default that everyone can since i done so many times while being a client). there is no discernible pattern to my eyes so far - might be also be to why sometimes you can't exit the railjack as client whe in the host dojo but still can use fast-travle.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6.1

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed Crewships being spawned as Tenno Faction, which resulted in numerous issues such as not attacking you, Fighters attacking it instead, and Railjack Turrets not doing any damage to it. This also fixes a fatal crash related to this bug.

Archived