Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

I dont know what the situation is for other people.
I can play the game.
Kuva lich missions are consistently mismatched if I'm not the host.
Defense becomes Excavation, Capture becomes Mobile Defense, etc.

All chat systems are dead on my side. Makes Co op really hard. Any solutions or posts I overlooked regarding this?

3 minutes ago, MaxMiddleton said:

Các bạn có thể làm cho các quả cầu chữa bệnh được nhìn thấy rõ hơn bởi vì tôi nheo mắt như một bà già đang cố gắng tìm những quả cầu chữa bệnh này khi tôi không thể giết bất kỳ con tàu nào.

i don't even know this until i see your comment

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6

6 Days ago on PC, Empyrean launched! We have done 5 Hotfixes (here comes #6) with more to come before

Here's an idea that is as old as Software Development. How about you actually Alpha, Beta and QA on your code BEFORE releasing to the public. Just mashing up garbage and throwing it out in the public and using them as your beta-tester is having 0 respect for your player base. I did not sign up to be you beta-tester. Nor am i going to pay you (by buying prime access or plats) for treating me as a beta tester, good luck with that. These constant hotfixes are EXTREMELY annoying and im getting sick and tired of it. JUST STOP for god sake. Fix your game BEFORE release!

1 hour ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

I have to say. I think it is absolutely messed up you expect people to do 30min mission for 2% drop chances.

For example the Vidar Reactor MK3. You dilute the drop table with crap nobody wants from these missions. Instead of just spreading drops throughout the new ship types without the useless drops.

So RNG decides what we get and IF we get the wreckage we want and then RNG decides if the stats are even worth investing.

Sorry but this suuuuuucks! 

Give it hard values! And none of this you can keep what you got so far BS. Change it to something right and stick to it!

With multiple rolls on drop tables for loot at the end of a mission id say its very respectable, those that want instant gratification are never satisfied i suggest patience and play more if u get everything all at once you will be complaining there is no more content to run because u have everything!
Rushing RJ content isn't necessary just take your time enjoy it new war wont be for a while yet so RJ wont really have a use outside of its current mission set!

And now first thing I did was go to the dry dock. Got the avionics page, moved on, only to find that the avionics page persisted in the background on every page. Exited railjack customization entirely, only to have it still persist. Also, I couldn't move. Pressed esc, camera changed to viewpoint used for "components" page, pressed esc again, got to menu, pressed esc a third time, and I was back to normal. I would just like to add that, as I am studying programming in college, I have a vague understanding of the difficulty of troubleshooting and fixing code, and would like to congratulate you for your efforts, speed, and attention. Good job, good luck, and keep up the good work over at Digital Extremes!

1 hour ago, Arancino said:

Could we get a button to toggle off the automatic melee heavy attack? In melee builds which uses combo (Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds etc) it's not fun when you just stacked your 220 combo and a random shot automatically wastes it.

^ THIS! PLEASE! 😘

Archived