Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

DE, the damage of Sniper Rifle cannot be inferior to that of the Bows
When an arrow can hit 5-7 times more than a sniper rifle bullet?
It makes no sense that Bows like Cernos Rakta, Paris Prime, Dread, Daikyu, get to hit up to 500k of damage, and a sniper (all) on average barely reaches 150k (with combo multiplier x4), it is impossible, it does not make sense that logic.

The damage of Archiarmas / Archimelee is ridiculously low even having 4 corrosive projections active, in Railjack. How is it possible that weapons continue to hit so low. If in other missions of space archiarms, the damage is too different and now it is practically a mockery to force you to use the ship that still does not get to hit so much from the beginning.

Railjack points scale strangely, while more points have slower points get, what happens here, is it like leveling up or something?
What determine upload or earn points?
It would not be better to use another alternate way to redeem some resource (also difficult or heavy to get) per Railjack point.

I have spent more than 26 hours and I have barely achieved 31 points, it makes no sense, and before it was faster, why the more point you have the harder it is to obtain them?

I would love to be able to love Railjack, except that myself and others are literally incapable of playing the game lately. Constant freezes and infinite load screens mean I can't even play missions to get the resources to finish building my Railjack. As I reported a few days ago here:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1152389-game-is-currently-unplayable/

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pennant and Quellor Blueprints are now shared pickups; no longer required for all players to manually collect the pickup! Thanks for your patience as we work toward the rest of the on-foot items being picked up.

Can anyone confirm that this applies to Shuge parts in the special mission?

5 hours ago, xHeretic said:

EDIT:  What happened to the reload of the imperator?

Apparently all archguns recharge time were heavily nerfed on this patch due to the point of being impraticle even to destroy asteroids. Stealth nerf or bug. Hoping its the later

A number of my clan have encountered a BIG problem with the changes in Archwing guns.  They can't hit [CENSORED] even with 'leading' the targets.

What is the point of these pretty tracer effects if they serve no purpose except to distract those who are prone to distraction, and to eat up system resources on our vid-cards?  Either fix the base projectile travel speed so that at LEAST you have a chance in hell to hit, or switch back to previous projectile gun-mode before "fixing" things.
There was no reason to change the hit-scan aside from a poor attempt at reel-wurld phizzex.
~Signed;
A WHOLE STINKING LOT OF ANNOYED AND P.O.'d Tenno

34 minutes ago, Hunt3rK11l3r said:

there is a purchasable pack available on steam called the "Ivara Prime: Artemis Bow" with the following description of what's available.

unknown.png

upon purchase, all that we get is 1.3k plat and a 21 hour cred and affinity booster

this is basically a scam DE

Have you reported it to DE in a support ticket? About the incorrect amount in the offer?

- still very often arbitrary triggered strong attack in CC

- Empyrean bug: I was on the enemy ship trying to revive my cat with operator, the ship blows up at that moment and bug happend

- from the Dojo on the star map I can’t join to party. Permanent host. From Orbiter to join to party is obtained. (*Empyrean missions)

...and, melee Arch weapon usless now? 😕

1 hour ago, TheGildedOni said:

I thought we were asking for more Pustrel drops, but sure, let's act like Titanium is the resources that's really required for everything...

It is...all MKIII stuff requires 15k titanium. It really was the worst. Kinda soon to say how things r now, but they certainly improved

Any fix for the occasional random crashes we get out of nowhere? There's nothing worse than spending few days farming a mod with 0.2% drop rate by killing a single type of unit (elite gyre taktis) and finally getting it to drop only to crash with the inability to reconnect because the objective was complete. Please fix it as it can be really game breaking and sad 😞 .

6 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to receive a similar treatment to crit chance so it makes sense comparatively.

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Just because railjack released does not mean it's suddenly not an issue.

Yes, this make no sense because you can combine those mods. So stop posting this nonsense. Slide CC is not a replacement it is just a bonus to your main CC build and mods in it.

Hello dear DE,
sorry if I'm re-posting things already been said.

Few ideas about the Railjack I would like to share.

RJ Cofigure UI:

Avionics  
- Make it so we could move mods by drag and drop between slots
- Make 3 more sorting lists for no-school mods, Battle mods and Tactical mods.

Payload
- Have a toggle option for auto reload all the payload, so we wont need to do it manually when we dock to port. 

Components and Armaments
- Stock pile all same sort of part on to one pile
- If we want to scrap let us select several items at the same time so we wont need to manually remove one by one.
- Make a sorting list for each school
- Remove the cap of how many items we can have. There is no reason to do so, if we can have unlimited mods / weapons / frames / resources why putting a cap on amount of items we can hold in the hanger? Serves no purpose and some people would like to collect all the items.

RJ Crafting
- Can we please have an option to load some resources on to RJ to kick start crafting right from the start?

Mission Intrinsics and resources:
- This is a big one, intrinsics should be equal to everyone base how we did in the mission as a team not an individual. Resources collected in the base should be shareable same as we collect everything in space. Other wise you removing the aspect of team effort.
- If leach players are a problem that causes this throttle they can be dealt with other creative solutions.

Thank you for reading.

1 hour ago, kuryux said:

Apparently all archguns recharge time were heavily nerfed on this patch due to the point of being impraticle even to destroy asteroids. Stealth nerf or bug. Hoping its the later

Judging from the comments in this thread it appears to be a bug affecting all weapons with recharge mechanics not just arch guns

Please nerf archwing so that no one uses it in railjack missions for fighting,

i'm trying to play railjack and the rest of the team decides it's an archwing mission and abandon ship instantly when they join and do not help with the mission at all, i don't want a squad if i still have to do everything alone on the ship. They won't care to get on the ships to fix it even if it's about to blow up.

I'm not sure if this is another bug or not, but I remember being able to scrap wreckage that already had materials donated into it for repairs. It seems I can't do this anymore and I have ran out of Wreckage space. Could we either get rid of the Wreckage limit, Or see a fix that would allow us to scrap wreckage if it was already donated into? I wasn't aware of the wreckage limit and I have things that I would rather get rid of now and can't.

Cyngas Nerf/Bug

Some bug or undocumented nerf now causes the Cyngas to reload slow as hell. It only takes the 0.3 seconds to start the reload, but instead of reloading ~50 rounds a second, it only reloads like ~6 rounds a second. Hopefully this was unintentional, the same way I hope the magazine nerfs in the main update to the Ayanga, Larkspur, etc... are unintentional. 

Now that we have an archwing / space combat focused game mode, can we please have the 6 degrees of freedom option like we had before with the archwing experimental flight controls?

It would make so much sense to provide this since we're battling multiple enemies that have high manoeuvrability at the same time 

I really like the progress that there's been since day 1. I'm confident that over time, the rest of the bugs will get ironed out. The pure gameplay and future update options that railjack puts on the table, is worth all of this effort. I'm glad to see new game modes that are possible. I do want to voice my opinion though.

The resource cost for the new modules we can install into the railjack is really steep. Too high, when considering the improvement quality over the previous module that is being replaced. This is out of balance. Especially when the odds of another module can populate out of nowhere in a drop the very next day, cost the same, and do 10% more than the new part. That isn't where it ends, the amount of resources that come out of a mission, are quite prohibitive for solo players, or those with small clans. This sort of resource crawl, is great for large clans that all participate. The rest of us, can just watch the action on youtube or some other streaming platform.

Next, and just as important as the previous paragraph, is the cannons on the railjack. These aren't doing nearly as well as they should. There are players who are just dropping into their archwings and handling the space battle with those. Now, I get that from a point of view, I'm talking about the starter cannons. But I'm not, I wish I was, but it isn't that simple. I watched a streamer today having a hell of time shooting down fighters with a top end mark 3 cannon, and maxed avionics and grid. Along with every possible cannon damage boost he can squeeze out of the railjack. I totally understand that war is hell. And that if I want to have the best on the railjack, I've got to earn it. Earning it isn't the problem, I like playing the game. What concerns me is that what is out there in the game, and available to earn, isn't going to be competitive. And if something from the top end of the railjack content isn't going make a difference for me, then what is the point of going that far? The reason it feels so concerning is related to the above paragraph. I'll have to spend tons of resources to improve just 15% of my damage output, for a massive quantity of resources. We aren't talking about going from a MK1 Braton to the regular Braton. These are ship mounted space cannons. These are supposed to be designed for ship to ship combat, and they've just not been very convincing. All of these resources spent to still have to fire the same amount of ordinance against a fighter just isn't very fun. I would feel like I've gotten nowhere, for a gigantic stack of resources I spent time pulling together.

A side note. I have only started playing this in 2018. And archwing wasn't very popular to run into when I started. These days there aren't a lot of places where archwing equipment mods drop. So if you could just kick them into some railjack stuff, that could help out. Veteran players who've been around since archwing began, have the mod library for this. The rest of us who haven't had the time to passively stack up archwing mods, we don't have a lot of good build out options for space combat.

Now, I get that this is a game, and there are a whole bunch of hours that went into getting me into this content. I am looking forward to seeing what is next. There is a lot to like with the Empyrean update. There are so many great looking things that have been opened up. What the railjack itself can be used for later, and space battles. That is a huge step. The problem is there are just a handful of fundamental issues that are overshadowing the greatness that's just been made available to us. Without that eclipse, this would turn out to be awesome, we are so close.

Archived