Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to receive a similar treatment to crit chance so it makes sense comparatively.

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Just because railjack released does not mean it's suddenly not an issue.

Sweetie they needed cc slide attack for a reason 

30 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

why not  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gotta disguise the absence of content under thicc layers of grind, maybe then no one will notice

We have noticed, but they're just ignoring the fact.

I'd post a picture of "This is fine dog" but just like DE fixing the bugs from updates released last year, I can't be bothered.

Glaives are still unable to crit on their explosion (along with the Wolf Sledge), making them far weaker than they should be. 

Also, Terminal Velocity is not usable for the Baza Prime, but it really should be. We can use the shotgun version on shotguns, after all.

13 hours ago, GThanh said:

It's been 6 hotfixes then, what still remain:

• Enemies is still being bullet sponge This improved this update we were able to actually kill the ships in the last stages (just have to watch for the healing bubble crap).
  • UI: Minimap should be centered static regardless standing at the front or back of the ship, i currently have difficulty while clicking teleport to pilot from cargo bay (Option already exists forgot what it's called but it's keep minimap north or something like that.
  • Host only one that can see the "heal bubble" placed in space.

Just wanted to make notes for you on these 2 but the rest I completely agree are still an issue and added one you missed

And a little constructive criticism for DE.  Can we focus on broken before balance. The releasing a fix but adding 2 balances that were not needed after the "FIX" happen is becoming a huge issue.  trying to balance for something that is only ineffective because something is broke and then fixing both at same time has really bad results.  Just like when some devs nerf an ability but then also boost the enemy that power was too strong on but never seem to notice now the ability unusable because instead of the intended 10% change you changed it by 20% .

Aside from that great work fixing so much in such a short time I hope you all have a Happy Holiday as I know it's getting close to wrap up for holidays time 🙂

1 minute ago, Megalomaniakaal said:

I recon I understand what @GThanh was saying in regards to tactical map. Even with the map rotation option set to static the map is offset in screenspace translation so when in engineering the pilot hitpoint/marker is at the very edge of the screen.

Ah ok Guess I haven't had much issue with that my screen is 32" so never noticed this issue 🙂 sorry about that

Not sure if this was intentional either but none of the planets seem to drop missle upgrades? I have been using the MK I because it's finished in the clan training and now MK2 but have to wait 3 more days to get the MK III but not seeing drops for them at all.  "tychon? whatever it's called the Middle mouse ability in gun/pilot seat.

Archwing is currently unplayable with the broken ammo regen. Obviously this is a bug but I really hope this isn't the result of someone in DE trying to discourage the use of archwing in railjack. Railjack is tedious no matter how you play it. Don't make it worse by nerfing ammo regen. The focus should be on buffing archwing weapons and railjack weapons not making them worse.  I'll also add that DE is headed down the wrong path keeping loot chances low and drastically increasing mission length. Many people had a horrible experience getting the ephemera from the Exploiter. DE has just made the grind worse with Liches and Railjack. I have farmed ~50 Liches without a single ephemera dropping. That is an absurd amount of time with no drop.  Railjack is the same. The missions take forever, they are tedious, and drop chances are still ridiculously low.

It's also classic for DE to nerf blink because everyone uses Itzal only to release a game mode where only Amesha is viable.

Thanks for the Update, there are still a few oddities, such as issue where if people teleported to the RJ at the start of mission, it can some time get the player stuck on loading.  One of the things that I don’t believe anyone really touch on yet is that RNG on top of RNG for drops is one of the things the Anthem got in trouble for with the community.  I personally don’t mind it, but can the numbers be adjusted at least so the mins are equal to the stock items.  (For example, I got a MK III reactor with +11 avionics on it. The stock MK II reactor has more than that).  The weapons methods seem to work well, from what I have noticed, as the hard-set values for the different houses are there, and there is just a random bonus attached to it.  Doing something like that should prevent MK II items from being better than MK III.  It also allows people to farm for better versions of MK III but the base version of it is still worth it for people coming in from Saturn.  Keep up the good work! 

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Trinity Prime having weird tail cloth physics. 

The update just reverted the change to how it was just before Old Blood, which was still a pointed, odd looking tail, an improvement, but not quite fixed yet, see below:

P.S: I'll see if I can get a better image on how it originally was.

Spoiler

EwV4Y6c.png

3 hours ago, Davetiger said:

and getting everything in 1 run completely kills incentive to play, the RNG is the only thing keeping people going out into the missions to do things.  Especially right now with all the crashing and glitching if I had void hole and the stealth one I'd stop playing it because it's so damn buggy I'm already sick of it, but I want those 2 things so I keep going... and going... and going....

I did not say nor do I agree that RNG should be done away with entirely in such totality and in a totalitarian tone as you seem to assume I meant. RNG is good when its not in excess or absence. When Liches came out, they were supposed to be our complete mirror enemy, they didn't die as we didn't die, they got stronger and improved after we killed them. And what did we get instead? Another enemy that had RNG chance as to what parazon mod worked on them and RNG chance in what specific combination did the mods need to be, if we tried and failed, we're given a Bane spine breaker treatment, dumped on and told that its all our fault we didn't get it in one go and now the enemy is upgraded. And even when we did get the right mods, because we have to get the three mod combo on first encounter, we were forced to consider either auto-fail or blatantly ignore the Lich (much to the displeasure of your pub/invited teammates, believe me they will capslock at you for even considering the idea of leaving it alone or curse your existence if you abandon mission) and willingly pay tax. And that was considered good enough to leave alone in the eyes of DE.

What bothers me is we're getting more and more and more different things that's more often than not a one to a few times amazing experience before becoming a simple chore (once again its not a bad thing when its done well) rather than improving and optimizing what we already have. DE's only churning out different things and then after a bit of bug/glitch fixing, they dump and move on. And honestly its increasingly irritating.

FFS, LifeOf Rio is literally laughing and cheering at DE, the game and the community for blundering up like this and letting him get more videos ripping into this whole situation.

Firstly, last night,from what I could tell, all battery weapons got broken. Personally I know my Pax Charge Rank 3 kitgun only reload about a round a second. Others sais it was the case on all battery weapons.

Second, I must echo others with the absolute need for a toggle for holding to do a heavy attack. We can key bind a separate key to so there is no reason to have both. There are few things more discouraging than losing your 12x because you held it down for a millisecond too long. This is especially bad on really fast builds where you have to spam it so damn fast to keep the momentum going. Better yet, a quick melee toggle would be amazing, but that is probably going too far.

3 hours ago, Morasain said:

Glaives are still unable to crit on their explosion (along with the Wolf Sledge), making them far weaker than they should be. 

Also, Terminal Velocity is not usable for the Baza Prime, but it really should be. We can use the shotgun version on shotguns, after all.

Baza and baza prime are hitscan weapons and hitscan weapons do not use projectile speed mods. If you want projectile speed you can get a riven, but the falloff on baza prime is already 2x that of the regular baza.

58 minutes ago, FinalBoss-Desco said:

I don't often post but this is URGENT! Not really lol.

Can we get a wear and tear slider for interior?

Edit: Clarification, I meant for Railjacks, not Orbiter. 

i also totally want this even though i probably care less its quite annoying that the pristine outside doesn't match the inside.

1 hour ago, ItsDaKoolaidDude said:

I did not say nor do I agree that RNG should be done away with entirely in such totality and in a totalitarian tone as you seem to assume I meant. RNG is good when its not in excess or absence. When Liches came out, they were supposed to be our complete mirror enemy, they didn't die as we didn't die, they got stronger and improved after we killed them. And what did we get instead? Another enemy that had RNG chance as to what parazon mod worked on them and RNG chance in what specific combination did the mods need to be, if we tried and failed, we're given a Bane spine breaker treatment, dumped on and told that its all our fault we didn't get it in one go and now the enemy is upgraded. And even when we did get the right mods, because we have to get the three mod combo on first encounter, we were forced to consider either auto-fail or blatantly ignore the Lich (much to the displeasure of your pub/invited teammates, believe me they will capslock at you for even considering the idea of leaving it alone or curse your existence if you abandon mission) and willingly pay tax. And that was considered good enough to leave alone in the eyes of DE.

What bothers me is we're getting more and more and more different things that's more often than not a one to a few times amazing experience before becoming a simple chore (once again its not a bad thing when its done well) rather than improving and optimizing what we already have. DE's only churning out different things and then after a bit of bug/glitch fixing, they dump and move on. And honestly its increasingly irritating.

FFS, LifeOf Rio is literally laughing and cheering at DE, the game and the community for blundering up like this and letting him get more videos ripping into this whole situation.

I agree with someone's earlier post the RNG should be there but there should be a minimum that is above the level of the one below... NO mk III should have less than the MK II version of it.

Archived