Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

38 minutes ago, Davetiger said:

I agree with someone's earlier post the RNG should be there but there should be a minimum that is above the level of the one below... NO mk III should have less than the MK II version of it.

One of many other grievances I have with the current state of Warframe that either is not being addressed enough or being considered and being mentioned by DE.

Il y a 10 heures, Avss a dit :

1. Morir en el espacio apesta. Con la cantidad de daño que están haciendo los enemigos, es imposible revivir en la mayoría de los escenarios, no importa llegar a alguien en 10 segundos.

Additionally, archguns damage is too low, state effect is applied but even so the damage is still a mockery compared to the damage others do.
Some enemies have too exaggerated armor and another still have 4 active corrosive projections (red life comes out but the damage remains the same)
Weapons are not affected by increased damage buff, and it seems that damage bonus like 1st of oberon / volt / saryn, not incredibly damage correctly.
In normal missions the damage is noticeable but Railjack seems to handle other formulas (even in non-archival mode)
Bows hit too much and snipers hurt very little in railjack.

It is said that the affinity booster increases the intrisinc points but in reality it is the double resource booster (it is somewhat absurd)
When I use affinity booster the intrisinc never increased (same missions in both cases)

The update has too many errors/bugs/glitch, it would have been released the first week of 2020.
Right now, in a hurry, they send an update whose concept is giant, but which is really badly implemented.
I complained to the kuva lich farming, but DE always has a way to surprise even more.
The year is not over and they hurt older players more.
What happened to the game before where they performed events and events or other types of modes?
It is true that it is a free game, but even the best game is no longer fun when you understand that you must spend 1000 boring hours in front of a monitor doing 3000 missions.

Pustrels and Cubic Diodes are a pretty severe bottleneck now that we can't get them in space (I've been getting nothing but titanium from the resource nodes after missions).  They were scarce before but now they're gold dust.

In addition, I just unlocked gunnery 5 but it feels like a big waste to use it since I need to board the crew ships to scavenge for pustrels and diodes.

Fixed Host migration after exposing a radiator in a point of interest (Pulse Turbine, Shipkiller Platform, etc) resulting in an inability to complete the mission.

Potential fix towards losing Railjack objective markers after a Host migration.

Had both of these post-hotfix today.

Although your second only says "fixed towards", so that's understood. But seemed like the first still happened as well - had to abort.

Thanks for fixing the nikana zaw sound effects issue. But my nikana zaw still doesn't have a sheath when I enter a mission. I sometimes see two sheathes while in the arsenal, and they're also not considered an attachment when editing their colors. This has been an issue for as long as I've had my zaw nikana, about a year now. Thanks again for the fix, but please fix this too.

34 minutes ago, JohnnyMeta said:

It is true that it is a free game, but even the best game is no longer fun when you understand that you must spend 1000 boring hours in front of a monitor doing 3000 missions.

And worse is that if you subtract all the grind, theres little to no content there for people who've already completed TSD, TWW and Sacrifice.

And on top of that, how many of us actually has a life where they can comfortably sit down and spend an entire day on this game for a specific drop they need or want? That there's no meetings, no family get togethers, no weekends going off to do yoga or exercise, or work over the weekends or anything that subtracts and demands more time than sitting down and playing a free to play video game? We've got lives of our own! We're not that available! I've a bro who's working at a Home Depot and he barely if ever has time to sit down and play console or desktop other than fiddle about with a few app games on his tablet or phone! He's got a lot going for him that he's more willing to stick with his schedule more than carve out time to sit down and try Warframe despite his interest in it. I can comfortably say that its likely that the majority of us are Not kids/basement dwellers/jobless/retired/house-spouse who have all the time in the world available to them. Not all of us are willing to spit several hours and some thousand missions.

Il y a 22 heures, -EPECb- a dit :

Sword and Shield Class

--SNIP all the legit part about S&S and shield throw--

- and... "hold "change weapon" button for "full CC regime"" - I never - used this.

Well, you said it pal, YOU never used this. I do constantly, I see no problem with it, and I'd hate for it to change for no reason.

1 tap and you switch to big gun/other gun(s), you hold for about 0.25s and you get full melee, and if you're already in quick melee, you get a flash and a sound to confirm that you are now, indeed, in full melee... simple, efficient, saves 1 key for those lost souls playing on controller.

What would be next if this was considered a bug ? "Hey, my Ivara/vauban/<insert any other dual cast mode frame here> keeps bugging me with key <X> because my fingers are so heavy I cannot release the key in time for a simple 'tap' press..."

Nothing good comes from removing options and possibilities, especially when it can be considered accessibility... What you should ask for, is maybe a slider in options to decide "how long" you have to press for it to be "more than a tap" (and also, definitely, an option to toggle off the "long melee press = heavy attack")

Cheers.

The enemy ai registers attacks before taking damage, causing enemies that get one hit killed to be "alerted" unless it's asleep or using a stealth finisher melee attack, its been nearly 3 months now total since that bug has appeared and it's still not fixed when one of the most prominent stealth play frames gets a prime variant. This is absolutely disgraceful :T please put the damage calculation infront of state changes in the script order  again X_X!!!!

On 2019-12-18 at 5:59 PM, Aerzaal said:

I love it, but please tell Cephalon Cy that no matter how compromised our hull may be, we will never implode because the pressure inside our hull is greater than the pressure outside. And only by like, 14 pounds per square inch, so unless someone makes a really big hole, we'll gradually lose air and will have to live with an annoying whistling sound until the hole is patched, but that's about it.

This...holy crap...this! I mean, a Cephalon should know better. Do you guys really not have someone with a physics degree on staff? Even someone with an undergrad degree would help. This is cringe worthy. Please., remove that whole comment about implosion.

Am 19.12.2019 um 19:51 schrieb Leqesai:

Baza and baza prime are hitscan weapons and hitscan weapons do not use projectile speed mods. If you want projectile speed you can get a riven, but the falloff on baza prime is already 2x that of the regular baza.

You can equip the shotgun equivalent on any shotgun to increase their falloff values, even when they are hitscan, so that's really not the point you think it is.

20 hours ago, Morasain said:

You can equip the shotgun equivalent on any shotgun to increase their falloff values, even when they are hitscan, so that's really not the point you think it is.

The point was readily understood and i commented on the fact that currently hitscan weapons do not have projectile speed mods but there are alternatives available. I haven't heard talk of them changing projectile speed mods to work on hitscan weapons and wanted to remind of thr current alternatives if looking to increase falloff distance. Baza prime in particular, already has double the falloff of the original and it wasn't clear whether or not this was understood so i was clarifying.

Archived