[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.6.1

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Points of Interest and Crewships that launch Ramsleds will now only do so 4 times. This fixes Crewships launching an infinite amount of Ramsleds to knock at your door. 

nice, but currently a lot of Crewships spawn so normaly a mission has around 3 now it spawns and infinity ammount of Crewships (if we kill normal ships) and after around 10 the Game Crashs.
(Posit Cluster)

Revised description for error message about unable to find an open squad:

• Could not find an Open Squad. Please try again, or launch a new session from your personal Railjack stationed in a Dojo's Dry Dock.

Now this happens if we start  the Railjack missions with a closed grps, spliting the grp and every one is joning a RNG grp, happens only if we start the mission from the Orbiter.

Added House icons to Avionic names for clarity.

If we gain this in Missions and the see how much we can improve the avionic, that would be very very nice.

Edited by Sokker

37 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to receive a similar treatment to crit chance so it makes sense comparatively.

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Just because railjack released does not mean it's suddenly not an issue.

True, but sliding crit problems does not compare to the VAST amounts off problems that have come with railjack. Wait your turn.

I haven't decided yet.. if i should make those grineer pay or .. kill them  for docking  in MY GOD DAMN RAILJACK DRY DOCK !!!!

Grineer-Docking.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sorry to say but even after 6 Hotfixes you barely scratched the surface of the things wrong with this update.

This could be such a great update but it was released in such a hilariously unfinished state that it's a constant love-hate-relationship.
One moment I'm thoroughly enjoying myself, the next I'm reminded why I hate this update so much.

Edited by VEAST_ARK
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

First mission in this hotfix: solo on posit cluster. As usual, I used seeker volley to wipe out the fighters, leaving the crewship(s) open. After taking down the first crewship, 2 crewships and some fighters spawn in. Seeker volley. 2 more crewships and some more fighters. Archwing into the crewships, knowing my railjack is safe because, despite not having void cloak, the fighters would rather attack the crewships, and find that 3 of them have NO crew, making them easy to dispatch. Finally, after destroying all the crewships, my last seeker volley doesn't trigger anymore to spawn in, and I finish the mission. The ramsled crew that was deployed to my railjack after I had taken down 3 crewships did more damage than all the fighters combined.

Can we have the option to turn off the "Hold E to Heavy Attack"?

Losing your entire combo randomly is not fun and it feels like this is only there to force people to move away from Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds. Very unfair.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Update broke the Fulmin. On semi-mode, if you fully empty the clip, the ammo will very slowly regenerate one round at a time and play the recharge sounds each round that gets re-added back to your reserves.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, GiantDad21 said:

True, but sliding crit problems does not compare to the VAST amounts off problems that have come with railjack. Wait your turn.

The original comment isn\t the fairest comparison, but it's still true that a simple numerical tweak shouldn't be too hard to figure out and implement quickly. They said slide crit wasn't gonna be ruined, and that other stuff would be made viable in comparison instead. I was never expecting that to be true at all, but didn't think they'd go this far. I don't like maiming and don't personally care one bit, but think it would be fair to make it a priority, assuming that comes at a very low opportunity cost like it seems. Ohh, and there's been quite some time in between the maiming change and railjack fixes too.

Edited by KelvinM6
addition
  • Satisfied 1

Check the damage of the Bows, they do up to 5 times or more damage than any sniper, and this makes no sense
A bows can make up to 700k orange crit, in a normal loaded shot (without buff) (headshot) while a sniper rifle barely manages to do 89k-230k damage (headshot, the same enemy), even with an x3 multiplier, using zoom and active roar

8 minutes ago, GerberaOverture said:

and again, nothing about intrinsics? nothing about that VITAL mechanic that directly dictates what i can and cant play?

Intrinsics if fine. Plz dont change it DE, except add MORE ranks after 10, kinda like paragon with minor upgrades. Otherwise it will be quite lame once we reach 10/10/10/10/10

• Woah 1

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Points of Interest and Crewships that launch Ramsleds will now only do so 4 times

You mean each one of those 2 type will do so 4x? So meaning if there are 2 POI and 6 Crewships in a missions, then I will have Remsleds knocking on my door for 32x, correct?

4 minutes ago, LordSky00 said:

Update broke the Fulmin. On semi-mode, if you fully empty the clip, the ammo will very slowly regenerate one round at a time and play the recharge sounds each round that gets re-added back to your reserves.

It also broke Larkspur. See video here:
https://imgur.com/sksQT9b

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to receive a similar treatment to crit chance so it makes sense comparatively.

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Just because railjack released does not mean it's suddenly not an issue.

It was an issue BEFORE Melee Phase 2. Now it isn't anymore.

Its a new reality that we're still hoping you'll accept... You can squirm, squeal and complain as hard as you can, but you will accept it.

We don't need the Pre-Phase 2 abuse back.

• Applause 2

25 minutes ago, SnowWarFr said:

Indeed. My Imperator Vandal, Velocitus, Corvas, and Larkspur are practically useless because they're falling short of their ranged projectiles.

With the melee, I do agree the lock-on should return. I hardly feel that I have a archmelee in Empyrean missions.

Could you inform me what arch-gun damage nerf are you referring to? It can't be the one against crew ships, can it?

Archguns tickle even the cutter units. That is the stealth nerf that is being referred to.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Arcsyrine said:

Can we have the option to turn off the "Hold E to Heavy Attack"?

Losing your entire combo randomly is not fun and it feels like this is only there to force people to move away from Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds. Very unfair.

The longer they take to fix this, the more likely they are to forget.
So, going to keep quoting this "feature" every time it's brought up.
Fix this already.

• Upvote 2

Anything in regards to Dirac drop rates?

You guys went from one end of the spectrum to the complete other end.

While it was too high before, the new rate is far too low.

Going multiple missions to gain zero of what is basically just a renamed Endo only hurts any motivation.