Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

= no longer recognized in keybinds

Fleuria

The equals key is no longer recognized in keybinds. As in: when I had it bound, pushing it did not work. When I tried to rebind it, it was not recognized.

(Also, there's now apparently no way of cancelling a bad keybind. Used to be if you tried to exit without using the confirm button you got a cancel option.)

I've actually had quite a few problems with this myself in that region of the keyboard I'm not sure how many others it effects. I have a standard US English layout but I know in that part of my keyboard, I'm pretty sure = doesn't work, and I know it's not the only one, I think [ doesn't work either, and I think my ] and \ keys work but in the UI they show as [ and ] even though they are not.

Edited by Drex83

That's odd, and slightly different from my experience.

For me, I can type = into chat, and that works fine.\

But it's simply not recognized in keybinding contexts. And, it does not seem to matter whether I use my keyboard (a bog standard us keyboard) or my mouse (razer naga with default configuration - I am sticking with the defaults because razer's config software had some unpleasant failure modes).

• 2 weeks later...

I tested again with the current patch, and this is still an issue. (Keyboard options no longer accepts = on keybinds. And, presumably, if you still have it bound from any previous version of warframe, the game no longer recognizes = for an action.)