Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Spoilers]

Midas

Want to know something cancer.

The containers can also drop captura scenes, and I feel mega scammed.

I was already annoyed with the way Umbra forma and the shedu where obtained thru really low % rng, not by doing something challenging but by being lucky af, then I find out about this and just hate DE for making worse decisions as time goes on. Also time gating the ship the way they did by including rng is just retarded.

Edited by CephalonLewd

Rare cache farming is the single worst thing in Warframe. I have played for countless hours and I still have -never- found a reinforced orokin cache. 7 years playing warframe. Now DE has created a new rare cache for sentients.... well, ive run the sentient outpost about 70 times (run through with max loot radar, break caches, abort), and I still have yet to find a single rare sentient cache. That should give you a ballpark of the % chance to spawn. 

The fact that umbral forma is tied to this absolutely trash system is just the icing on the cake for me. If I met the guy who created this system I would kick him in the balls so he could get at least 1/1000th of the pain trying to farm these causes me.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 2

On 2019-12-19 at 3:51 AM, Drachnyn said:

Remember when DE said they wanted ephemeras to be less random chance and more achievement based?

1 hour ago, CephalonLewd said:

Want to know something cancer.

The containers can also drop captura scenes, and I feel mega scammed.

I was already annoyed with the way Umbra forma and the shedu where obtained thru really low % rng, not by doing something challenging but by being lucky af, then I find out about this and just hate DE for making worse decisions as time goes on. Also time gating the ship the way they did by including rng is just retarded.

37 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Rare cache farming is the single worst thing in Warframe. I have played for countless hours and I still have -never- found a reinforced orokin cache. 7 years playing warframe. Now DE has created a new rare cache for sentients.... well, ive run the sentient outpost about 70 times (run through with max loot radar, break caches, abort), and I still have yet to find a single rare sentient cache. That should give you a ballpark of the % chance to spawn. 

The fact that umbral forma is tied to this absolutely trash system is just the icing on the cake for me. If I met the guy who created this system I would kick him in the balls so he could get at least 1/1000th of the pain trying to farm these causes me.

Feel free to speak in to the mic. I put this in feedback. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, (PS4)AllOrNothinDays said:

I'd have no problem looting these if railjack had a easier way to solo. People rush off to do places with interiors and don't even loot them and sometimes I can't enter after it is all said and done to do all the looting for them.

Railjack can be Solo’d using just a good Archwing and archgun in 30-40 minutes (veil)

it’s also partially because people don’t know that Umbra forma and ephemeras even drop.

So let me get this straight, to get this Ephemera we literally have to have no life to hit the windows appropriately to get the ship then we need ungodly amounts of RNG on our side?.

well I can confirm it does exist I had it for 5 seconds before I got bugged out do to Empyrean being one of the most glitchy updates to date from DE and I had to abort and lose it, all because my Navigation console was un-intractable. I've played this game a lot and Do not agree with having the estimated timing window for the ship and their being NO timer to work off of in game(At least not on PS4) I have to go to Semlar being the only saving grace for this grind for the Ephemera. 

I don't mind grind that's the nature of the game but I cannot accept a grind that is Linear and extreme RNG. what I mean by linear is a set of conditions you as the player have to meet before you can even attempt this grind in the first place then to top off the insane amount of RNG required for it to appear.

PS: fix this crap on PS4 

Spent countless hours in Veil farming the rare grineer caches - finally got one and it contained 150 Dirac.  I got 1000 dirac just for completing the mission, and don't even need Dirac as I have nothing left to spend it on.

I'm also fairly sure I've missed a few sentient caches as the (@#&% door sometimes refuses to break.  Sometimes can break the stuff in inside with sufficient void blasting, but a few times have not even been able to do that.  I'm sure those were the ones with an Ephemera in them with my luck.

1 hour ago, Lyrinux said:

Does anybody know if these loot caches appear on the minimap as loot?

yes, they do appear on the minimap as loot,
but take in consideration most enemies will oneshot your sentinel, so you will be safe with a pet or radar mods or a djinn (not much reliable because you don't have radar while waiting for it to resurrect)

Can confirm that the Red Chests can spawn anywhere. Got my Ephemera after ~ one day aborting every mission. Fun fact: Even Loot Radar does not find chests if they are on a different height level, you still need to check every room vertically. Also, after finding the Ephemera, I prayed to god that I don't die and bug out at any following objective because I had to finish Ganalen's Grave with my weak af lootbuild in Solomode

SdnJdGU.jpgyAbTank.jpg3SZEIhJ.jpg

Edit: Thanks for the nice effects!!
wVQhThu.jpg

Edited by Sace
Aftermath
  • Like 2

On 2019-12-22 at 5:48 PM, Skaleek said:

If I met the guy who created this system I would kick him in the balls so he could get at least 1/1000th of the pain trying to farm these causes me.

I know exactly what feeling you're referring to. There's something incredibly perverse and evil about the whole thing. Games are supposed to be a source of joy and happiness. Game devs who deliberately put this kind of painful sh*t into their games are like people who drown puppies. Like, you don't have to do that evil sh*t. There's zero reason for it other than wanting to be a d*ck, and I can't abide people who want to be evil.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I remember when I decided farming 1 in 10k drop chance things wasn't worth doing.  And doubling that to 1 in 5k or even multiplying by a factor of 10 won't make it worth doing - unless perhaps I apply the same odds to if I play warframe at all on a given day - maybe play once or twice every 10 years.