Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flox Syandana - Can we keep it always open?

Awazx

I would really love if there's an option to keep it open in every area. I really dislike how it looks when I'm wearing it during a mission and I'm not receiving any damage.

All (un)folding syandanas should have the option to open always, while airborne or never. But that last one makes more sense for the wing-like syandanas than the Flox.

BTW, the Flox now does exactly what its description has been saying from the very beginning: A Corpus-inspired Syandana that responds to the wearer's well-being, unfolding in response to damage. As you endure the Flox unfolds.

To me, this doesn't make much sense for the Flox and I'll probably stop using it. Add "open on damage" as a fourth option, but please let us choose.

• Like 25

I agree. At the very least these conditional syandana's, aside from the jump activated ones, need to be easier to fully activate and stay activated for longer.
Being able to customize their triggers or toggle them on/off would be great as well. Options are good, extra so when it comes to fashion.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Please DE, the Flox Syandana is so nice looking... 5% o the time... when is unfolded, 95% is just a box in your back.Just add a toggle option.

If you use in warframes with a big amount of shield you will never see it open.

The f*cked up thing is that in the market it shows unfolded wich lead you into believe that this is haw it will look 100% of the time

100 plat down the drain.

• Like 3

I bought it when it got released, and got disappointed instantly.

I would love to use it if it was always unfolded, but the toggle has been requested a long time ago, and nothing has happened, so it i don't know if it ever will.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know its an old post But i'll update it in hope someone can do something about those syandana that open only when damaged or something,

I't would be amazing, I agree with the first post, please let us choose the way it open or something.

Warframe please hear us :)

Thanks in case someone read that.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Absolutely disgusted with this garbage. Takes a near death experience to open fully and then shuts off within five seconds. I want my money back even if you'd rather give it to charity, I just don't want DE to have this money, atleast then the money wouldn't be spent on worthless garbage.

• Like 3

On 2019-12-19 at 12:26 AM, Awazx said:

I would really love if there's an option to keep it open in every area. I really dislike how it looks when I'm wearing it during a mission and I'm not receiving any damage.

All (un)folding syandanas should have the option to open always, while airborne or never. But that last one makes more sense for the wing-like syandanas than the Flox.

BTW, the Flox now does exactly what its description has been saying from the very beginning: A Corpus-inspired Syandana that responds to the wearer's well-being, unfolding in response to damage. As you endure the Flox unfolds.

To me, this doesn't make much sense for the Flox and I'll probably stop using it. Add "open on damage" as a fourth option, but please let us choose.

Great idea.  I’d say any time you move, the types of Syandanas should open.

• Like 1

People been asking for a toggle for all capes that have animations including rocket engines for years.

Always hilarious to watch the developers being clueless about the game, no player would ever have done that way, and they were supposed to be the experts.

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

+1 AT 2021 31 08 This is dissapointing purely. If they dont make a toggle option fine... They dont have to work that much on it... Just simply make it open unconditionally. Please DE i dont want my plat back i want this syandana be lookin all time cool thats all.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

[DE] art and animations Dept.

Please revert the changes you made to the flox syandana (bullet jump activation) back in 2018-2019 and make the bullet jump activate the flox to open up once again. Then we can at least control when we want the flox to open on our own terms. And when we are idle or not taking damage the flox closes slowly over a small time period.

I love the looks of this syandana (when open) but staring at a small box on your back 96% of the time is very lame. Also have it stay open on your orbiter rail jack and relay stations as well please.

lets get this fixed this year! :)

Edited by NETHOR-ORLEX
make gramer error
  • Like 1

Plus 1, multiple friends of mine have bought Syandana and been disappointed because what they were sold was different.

Either add a toggle or advertise items in their PRIMARY form, not their special secondary form. That’s pretty scummy and false advertising.

Edited by _R_o_g_u_e_
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping the thread, although not sure how much good this will do...

@[DE] - if anybody's reading this, please rethink this Syandana's trigger points. It could activate when taking shield / health damage, but not at health tresholds, but rather due to attacks per seconds received. It's been 2 years since the change from activation from bullet jumps to the current model and this is still being brought up, so there is interest in that.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...