Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Decision on Activating Boosters

SnowWarFr

Everyday when it reaches 7pm in my city, Warframe's daily loot reward drops in. I'm always ecstatic when it turns out to be a booster because that means I get to either work on Mastery Rank, farm a large load of Endo or Credits, or enjoy a larger surplus of resources. It saddens me, however, when the reality is that I can't use all of those hours supplied in the booster.

For example, I got a 13hr Affinity Booster a couple days ago. My bed time is at 12am. Assuming that I obtained the reward at exactly 7 o'clock and I continue to play until bed-time, the math is such: 12 - 7 is 5 hours between then and bed-time, and 13 - 5 = 8 hours wasted. That means that every booster that I receive, 8 hours of it potentially goes to waste. I can't decide to activate this booster in the morning where I can maximize as much of the 13 hours a possible by dedicating at least 8 hours available to play Warframe on a single day because these boosters are activated immediately the moment we receive them.

Could we obtain boosters as an item that can be activated upon our decision?

Agreed. I'm still of the opinion that daily Boosters should be given to us as items we can trigger rather than activated immediately. Maybe send us an e-mail with a "claim" button, or a Gift in the market. If need be, these can be timed - say anywhere within the next 24 hours. I don't see why they would need to be, though. If someone wants to stockpile 12-hour resource boosters and trip them all at the same time for, like, 6 days' worth of boosted resources then why not let them? They're not that common. But again - if that IS a concern, these items can be temporary. Trigger in time or lose forever.

It's actually a lot worse for me personally. Daily rollover happens at 2 AM in the winter, 3 AM in the summer. I got to bed late, but even with a 5 AM bedtime that still only gives me a few hours and not a lot the next day.

• Like 1