Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battery weapons now reload in segments, instead of continuously

Sohaya-

All battery weapons (fulmin, cycron, and space archguns) will, instead of having the entire ammo bar regenerate a short time after firing ceases, will regenerate bit by bit. The Fulmin, for example, loads the first 7rounds into the gun separately, with the "reload" delay between them, then reloads the rest as normal.

This only happens if you unload the entire magazine for the Fulmin. The cycron "reloads" once every 2 rounds regardless of ammo spent.

This functioned differently prior to 27.0.6, where the entire ammo bar would recharge rapidly after a short delay. It's making space combat a lot more tedious, so I'm hoping for a fix.

Edited by RWBY-WhiteRose
  • Like 1

i noticed this with Kitguns - Pax Charge worked fine on all the others but it is not functioning correctly on Gaze - Reloads a single 'Shot' seemingly at the rate of the Reload Delay, instead of Reloading to full after hitting the Reload Delay.

Same with my fulmin, i thought it was on purpose first so i read the Patch notes, all i found was yeeting the jordas golem.
Tip for everyone on the fulmin for if this won't be fixed. Switch to auto mode shoot 1 bullet. then switch back to Semi mode.
The Auto mode does not have this bug.