Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veil Proxima Enemies healing even after crewship and healing bubbles are gone

OutOfOrder404

After destroying all of the crewships (killing them first, before the fighters for obvious reasons), their healing bubble disappears with their death but seemingly still lingers around since the enemies continue to heal making it impossible to out DPS them unless you abuse archguns. This makes Veil a bit more tedious than fun right now.

11 minutes ago, Leviatitan said:

After destroying all of the crewships (killing them first, before the fighters for obvious reasons), their healing bubble disappears with their death but seemingly still lingers around since the enemies continue to heal making it impossible to out DPS them unless you abuse archguns. This makes Veil a bit more tedious than fun right now.

Some of it I believe is intentional, every enemy ship that flies into a bubble gets a "healing buff", they glow greenish for a period of time and during that they rapidly heal even outside bubbles. You can wait for this buff to end on ships that fly out of the bubbles even with crewships and bubbles still alive. So they not only heal while inside a bubble.

I agree though that this buff should expire much more rapidly outside the bubble, some missions I just sit doing nothing waiting for the green glow to expire on the Outrider enemies so I can damage the weak points because they can outheal the weak point explosions and are very resistant to damage otherwise.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I even had this buff stack ludicrously on an exo fighter.
To the point where you wonder if it got bugged out.

3 hours did the mission take.
Simply because every slight damage tick, got immediately healed back.

These bubbles even get fired from crewhips, that you take over. (Grineer pilot and 2 subgunners dead)
So you start looking on the ship, what could possibly stop these things, from activating every 10 seconds.
Because honestly...
what sane Tenno, would fire this bubble on a fully commandeered ship (by Tenno. No grineer left alive).
Just to make things harder.

Eventually forcing the team to exit all vessels, and focus fire the fighter down with archguns.
Because it's lingering heal effect was just... beyond sanity.
Felt like a lingering effect/stacking bug for sure.

Eeeyup. I knew about the healing bullS#&$ ahead of time but you really gotta see it to believe it, how bad it is.

I've completed 1 Veil node and failed twice at doing a 2nd node, simply because the healing buffs don't go away. We waited over 15m for one fighter's to go away and it didn't.

The 2nd attempt there were 6 fighters that stayed invincible forever and there literally weren't enough materials for enough Omni juice to make repairs, and we failed.

Besides farming for Intrinsic points(for useless abilities past R6 in any category) in babby nodes around Earth/Saturn, Railjack has hit a dead end for me cause Veil is simply impossible to complete.

Enemies healing super fast for several minutes after the healing bubbles are gone, annoying.
This is like if the enemy ships have Oberon's Renewal ability with +99999% strength, +9999% range, and somehow continue to heal after enemy engineer ships got destroyed.

Add another bug, only host can see healing bubbles.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1153306-clients-cant-see-healing-bubble-railjack/
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1153420-railjack-enemy-ships-healing-bug/

The healing bubbles are buggy and terrible.