Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - looted Zetki Mk 2 Reactor Core stats wrong perhaps?

Norwid

Question

Hello fellow Dreamers,

i am a bit confused and i wonder if maybe i am missing something here.

Recently i found 2 Zetki Regenerator Cores Mk II and so far all the house stuff, especially Zetki was at least in some way significantly better but at a payoff (like the weapons offering increased damage but producing more heat at the same time).

But this Regenerators seem just way worse. for comparison:

The stock Sigma Generator Mk II i can produce in the dry dock offers +30 Avionics and + 50 Flux Energy Caps

The two Zetki Mk II models i found and that need to be repaired also for a hefty price offer the following:

1) +6 Avionics and +30 Flux capacity

2) +7 Avionics and +30 Flux capacity

While the description hints at Zetki Generators sacrificing avionics to focus on flux energy cap it seems weird to get less then a quarter of the avionics, (even signifficantly less than a Mk I) and as "compensation" i also only get roughly half of the flux cap?

Is there some additional propperties to this that are just not visible or is this zetki Mk II stuff just useless?

Edited by Norwid

3 answers to this question

Ship Parts have random Stats. Weapons have a random Bonus.

items follow suit with what the Houses they are affiliated with say they do. a Zetki Reactor has lower Mod Points but higher Energy on average. but it's still random.

Edited by taiiat