Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack, end of mission bug, stuck in crewship

yilmazdurmaz

When the objectives are completed, yet Tenno is still onboard a crewship when the "return to railjack" countdown completes, that tenno is bugged to disappear with the crewship with no mouse and keyboard control.

This happened twice now, first was ignorance and second was getting down while waiting teleporting to RJ.

There can be more crewships in battle than the numbers required to complete objectives. And multiple tenno might be aboard them, either hijack-driving or just trying to blow them up in the heat of battle.

When the objectives are complete, especially on earth missions with no ground objectives, all enemy ships are just disappearing away from battlefield after the countdown "return RJ" finishes, so the tenno inside.

this bug happens only at the end and to a tenno inside. It can be prevented but accidents happen. So best to be fixed.

I can confirm this bug.

3 times have I been able to replicate this bug.
It has a 100% chance to trigger.

After completing the mission,
any remaining fighters and crewship will disappear after a short period.

Any Tenno aboard a crewship;
Be it, manning the guns, or simply standing on the floor;
Will promptly disappear along with it.

Spoiler

k2g2Kwn.jpg

I have saved a copy of the EE.log
Should this be desired, to take a closer look into.

Not sending it, with risk of having it just being scrapped, routinely.

Edit:

I forgot to mention, that this also removes any control from the subject.

Moving, typing... none of these work anymore.
All that the player is left with;

• Is hoping the host transfers to another area.
  • Be forced, to alt-f4, when you are the host.
  • Or third option being; abort mission. Which forfeits all rewards and adds to your missions quit.
Edited by Guest
Image shows as text + typos

10 days, no fix...

Just came back to the game after the Dry Dock space debacle to find that DE are still not learning to fix their S#&$. About to Alt+F4 - Possibly for the last time now.

You really don't do the things that you claim DE. You should be ashamed. Christmas or not, YOU chose when to release the update, right before Christmas, and YOU chose not to bother employing a real bug-testing company to get your crappy code in order.

As always, it is the players, the COMMUNITY left holding the bag.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2019-12-19 at 2:41 PM, yilmazdurmaz said:

When the objectives are completed, yet Tenno is still onboard a crewship when the "return to railjack" countdown completes, that tenno is bugged to disappear with the crewship with no mouse and keyboard control.

I know you said no keyboard and no mouse, but still asking specifically, as maybe this could be possible - If you are "in the limbo", can you use omni to go to the ship (e.g. by a shortcut) and/or use L somehow to teleport within the ship as applicable? [Do NOT try using omni from within the capital ship - I read it could be buggy. Unless maybe you have no other option but to abort anyway.] Can you use any combination (/sequence) of those? Does it work?

Edited by NelomirPrime

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...